Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,548 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

How To Improve Your Finances In 2022 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Improve Your Finances In 2022 (214 Views)

Steps To Become Your Own Boss And Control Your Finances / Great Lessons About Money That Would Help Your Finances / Eight Ways To Improve Your Chance Of Becoming Wealthy In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Improve Your Finances In 2022 by DoyaPlace: 4:08am On Jan 03, 2022
In 2017, I heard about crypto for the first time, picked interest but lost it somewhere along the line. In 2019, I tried picking back interest in crypto but again, I was lazy about it and defended that laziness with "I have a 9-5, I barely have time"

Fast forward to 2021, my one regret to this day is not learning about crypto since 2017! Imagine if all I did was buy BTC and just left it there. I didn't even have to trade or learn all the technicalities behind it, just buy and hold.

Given the gender gap in the crypto world, I've decided to teach ladies(men are welcomed to join too really but ladies especially�) who would like to learn about crypto but have no idea where to start from, for FREE. We'll start from the very scratch which is downloading a trading app

Opening an account, all the way to trading. Trust me, it ain't rocket science and you don't have to be a mathematician to understand it. It is better to have this knowledge and choose not to use it than to not have it and like me, regret it 2-3years down the line.

I'll be doing this on WhatsApp status, thereby giving everyone an opportunity to ask questions one on one (if any). We'll be starting first on the 8th of this month. Want to join? Simply send a WhatsApp message to
+234 808 330 0520 stating your name

Re: How To Improve Your Finances In 2022 by ignis: 4:16am On Jan 03, 2022
Na dem.
Re: How To Improve Your Finances In 2022 by Greyworld: 5:15am On Jan 03, 2022
ignis:
Na dem.
Bros he hasn't asked for money na. This "na dem" would discourage people. At least if he is teaching for free its not bad.

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn Income Online Through What’s App / Ponmo Alata Yeriyeri / Gas Plant Setup Items

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.