Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Teebillz Reveals The Face Of His Son, Zayn (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teebillz Reveals The Face Of His Son, Zayn (Photos, Video) (28779 Views)

Teebillz Reveals The Face Of His New Born Son, Zayn (photos, Video) / Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng / Teebillz Kisses Tiwa Savage On Stage At AFRIMMA In Dallas (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teebillz Reveals The Face Of His Son, Zayn (Photos, Video) by freshalien: 4:53pm On Jan 03, 2022
LordGuru1:
Meanwhile, connect the Dots and never allow the Deceitfulness of Technology to make your Eternal Soul cling undetachably to this Decaying World. Judgement of the CREATOR of Humanity is on the Way.

Same God that loves humanity unconditionally wants to judge the same humanity and send some to burn in an eternal fire?

Re: Teebillz Reveals The Face Of His Son, Zayn (Photos, Video) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 5:07pm On Jan 03, 2022
This guy just dey born anyhow without support for the child... na wao.
Women self
Re: Teebillz Reveals The Face Of His Son, Zayn (Photos, Video) by cococandy(f): 5:22pm On Jan 03, 2022
SURElee:
He just dey born babies with different women up and down. Mschewwww!
brolosho vibes
Re: Teebillz Reveals The Face Of His Son, Zayn (Photos, Video) by Truthsoldier(m): 5:45pm On Jan 03, 2022
Which one come bi Zayn again? meaningless names and a mindset of incurable eurocentric mentality...
The babe is cute though
Re: Teebillz Reveals The Face Of His Son, Zayn (Photos, Video) by We4all: 6:22pm On Jan 03, 2022
IJEYdiamond:

Oga... how do u know....??... !!..that she has bad taste??

By frolicking with guys irresponsible enough to record their sexual escapades. Do I need to say more?
Re: Teebillz Reveals The Face Of His Son, Zayn (Photos, Video) by flakkybakky(f): 6:34pm On Jan 03, 2022
In the next 10 years our legend"2face"will be a learner compared to some people's procreating abilities
Re: Teebillz Reveals The Face Of His Son, Zayn (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 03, 2022
Yoruba men and bastard baby daddy like one and two.
Re: Teebillz Reveals The Face Of His Son, Zayn (Photos, Video) by Ayobami7(m): 6:55pm On Jan 03, 2022
Congrats to him
Re: Teebillz Reveals The Face Of His Son, Zayn (Photos, Video) by sharpman1(m): 6:58pm On Jan 03, 2022
Congratulations to him.

I only hope he is contributing to the welfare of his kids though and not leaving the burden to the mothers of his children.

Hope he has money to pay child support.
Re: Teebillz Reveals The Face Of His Son, Zayn (Photos, Video) by Tzar(m): 9:18pm On Jan 03, 2022
Since the ladies already know he is a prolific ‘impregnator’, why have unprotected sex with him ? Why not use post pill to avoid adding yourself to the baby mama list?
How women hold men responsible for the decision they made to
1. have unprotected sex,
2. their refusal to understand & monitor their fertility status which ONLY they are privy to.
3 not to use N1000 post pill in the event of fertility uncertainty, mistake or sex accidents.

It really baffles me. If a man is told that ‘if you have unprotected sex with me there is a high likelihood of getting HIV’, I am sure most men will either refuse sex or choose using protection.
All women need to do is remind men that they are ovulating and WILL get pregnant if protection is not used. Most men will either pass or use protection. This will minimize the nightmare women face with men rejecting their pregnancies.
To think that refusing to take a $2 post pill is what messes up women for the rest of their lives amazes me.

SURElee:
He just dey born babies with different women up and down. Mschewwww!
Re: Teebillz Reveals The Face Of His Son, Zayn (Photos, Video) by Digmygold: 2:59pm On Jan 04, 2022
Peace081:
Tillbees abeg rest small nah, 6 children from three different women E don do abeg

Four women not three. He will not rest as long as the desperate baby mamas are ready to buy diapers without a dime coming from Teebillz, the sperm donor.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby / Comedian Seyi Law Attacked By Hoodlums In Lagos [PICS] / Bolanle Ninolowo: "N10,000 Was My First Earning As An Actor"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.