Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

Professional Cv Editor/writer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Professional Cv Editor/writer (162 Views)

Promo! Promo!! Promo!!! Professional CV + Cover Letter For ₦2,800 Only / Jobs and Professional CV: Get your CV review...Get your Job... / Professional CV and Cover Letter Templates For Job Seekers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Professional Cv Editor/writer by Bull098: 6:54am On Jan 03, 2022
Have you been getting rejection emails left, front, right and center and wonder what is going on ?

You know you have the requisite experience and skill level yet recruiters continue to skip your application, I am here with good news .

I will give your curriculum vitae a befitting look highlighting relevant experiences and skillset in standard format giving it that professional touch and thus making it unresistable to recruiting agents, companies, other organizations or startups that may need your services while achieving the objective of helping you get the jobs you deserve because you qualify.

You can reach me on WhatsApp directly for more enquiries : +234-81-301-35-975.

(1) (Reply)

Loan Marketer At Seedvest Limited / Easthetician/Beauty Therapist / Social Media Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.