Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,005 members, 7,821,523 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Teni Was Almost Kidnapped While Performing On Stage In Rivers State: Video - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teni Was Almost Kidnapped While Performing On Stage In Rivers State: Video (36067 Views)

Niniola Does 'Touch Your Toe' While Performing On Stage At Joor 3 Concert (Photo / Chinedu Iwozor Dies While Performing On Stage (7stars International Band) Graphi / Phyno's Manhood Stands While Performing On Stage In Lagos. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teni Was Almost Kidnapped While Performing On Stage In Rivers State: Video by Bilabong(m): 9:02am On Jan 03, 2022
helinues:
Na how many people go carry her? grin

Nearly/almost don't kill a bird

Something bad just happened instead of u to say something reasonable, u are trying to body shame her.

Some of ya got supper fat mothers at home but online u shame others.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Was Almost Kidnapped While Performing On Stage In Rivers State: Video by Nemesis0147(m): 9:02am On Jan 03, 2022
D
Re: Teni Was Almost Kidnapped While Performing On Stage In Rivers State: Video by lomprico(m): 9:04am On Jan 03, 2022
It's not a kidnap attempt.

Buguma boys just want collect deve
Re: Teni Was Almost Kidnapped While Performing On Stage In Rivers State: Video by ahuja12: 9:04am On Jan 03, 2022
Who has mind to kidnap that fat lady? grin grin grin

Abi craze dey their head ni?

1 Like

Re: Teni Was Almost Kidnapped While Performing On Stage In Rivers State: Video by MandGEnterprise: 9:04am On Jan 03, 2022
shocked
Re: Teni Was Almost Kidnapped While Performing On Stage In Rivers State: Video by ikennamadu1(m): 9:07am On Jan 03, 2022
I'm in pH.. this one naa lie... Very big fat lie... People where fighting.. before you know it them begin stone bottle.. her security guys begin shoot.. angry angry

coalcoal1:
I smell lies

Big fat lie

Thecreatorx:
Chai insulting headline to my state

Naa my state too... The OP dey lie faa

2 Likes

Re: Teni Was Almost Kidnapped While Performing On Stage In Rivers State: Video by Selfmotivated: 9:08am On Jan 03, 2022
Insecurity is all time very high in SS states. On your own
Re: Teni Was Almost Kidnapped While Performing On Stage In Rivers State: Video by Indispensable85(m): 9:08am On Jan 03, 2022
Lies don start this new year again?
Nobody will plan a kidnap in that circumstance.
Please this is new year even liar Mohammed is still on holidays.
Re: Teni Was Almost Kidnapped While Performing On Stage In Rivers State: Video by Bouncin(m): 9:10am On Jan 03, 2022
Make nobody touch Teni my wife oo. Those B.S.T ge luck shia. I for 4k dem up undecided

1 Like

Re: Teni Was Almost Kidnapped While Performing On Stage In Rivers State: Video by RodgersAkpafu: 9:10am On Jan 03, 2022
Guyman02:
The way youths get star and celebrity struck these days is scary, this is the same nonsense we used to see in America during the days of Michael Jackson and others, you see fans fainting, rushing into the stage, trying to kidnap the star not for ransom but just to hold them tight.
Imagine one meth consuming girl crying profusely yesterday that she wants to follow Mayorkun to Lagos after his show.

I blame us parents for raising an emotionally weak generation who don't care if Buhari borrows $1trillion from China using their future as mortgage but are jubilating that Portable was gifted an old Range Rover and how Davido hosted his baby Mamas for lunch
The second paragraph is just so sad
Re: Teni Was Almost Kidnapped While Performing On Stage In Rivers State: Video by AmazingELixir: 9:13am On Jan 03, 2022
grin

Op yamad....so you think those bodyguards can foil a kidnap attempt when the military are helpless.
Re: Teni Was Almost Kidnapped While Performing On Stage In Rivers State: Video by Jalaw: 9:13am On Jan 03, 2022
They also slap wizkid for head in Warri
Moferere:
This is why entertainment industry only thrive in Lagos and Abuja.
You may recall that the other day, one yẹyẹ man took dog to Davido show in Bayelsa.

All these nonsense is unnecessary

5 Likes

Re: Teni Was Almost Kidnapped While Performing On Stage In Rivers State: Video by franchasng: 9:16am On Jan 03, 2022
Guyman02:
The way youths get star and celebrity struck these days is scary, this is the same nonsense we used to see in America during the days of Michael Jackson and others, you see fans fainting, rushing into the stage, trying to kidnap the star not for ransom but just to hold them tight.
Imagine one meth consuming girl crying profusely yesterday that she wants to follow Mayorkun to Lagos after his show.

I blame us parents for raising an emotionally weak generation who don't care if Buhari borrows $1trillion from China using their future as mortgage but are jubilating that Portable was gifted an old Range Rover and how Davido hosted his baby Mamas for lunch
Its really a thing of worry, things I never believed Nigerians would do.

being strapped with bomb and going on a suicide mission in the name of religion. and then this celebrity madness. Funny enough, some of these crazy fans have uncles and aunts richer than these so called entertainment celebrities using lies and fake lifestyles to boost their image and hype themselves to look super rich.

You need to see how humble Iyanya even Phyno were in midst of guys some days back, but once they step out on stage their fans start to see them as demigods whereas these guys de hustle for recognition where men are, life sha lol

The power of media and showbiz makebelieve

3 Likes

Re: Teni Was Almost Kidnapped While Performing On Stage In Rivers State: Video by Jalaw: 9:17am On Jan 03, 2022
Inspite of the alleged security concerns, companies exploring crude oil still stay put.
How can you explain that?
SoNature:

Chibuike Amaechi repeatedly mentioned during an interview on Channels TV that importers don't use Niger Delta ports because of sea pirates. South South people keep demarketing their region with pockets of insecurity.

3 Likes

Re: Teni Was Almost Kidnapped While Performing On Stage In Rivers State: Video by sommy03(m): 9:20am On Jan 03, 2022
How can a bag of beans be kidnapped shocked shocked shocked
Re: Teni Was Almost Kidnapped While Performing On Stage In Rivers State: Video by SoNature(m): 9:22am On Jan 03, 2022
Jalaw:
Inspite of the alleged security concerns, companies exploring crude oil still stay put.

They have no alternatives. Other regions don't produce crude oil aside from those around and close to the ND area.

Now, you have your answer
Re: Teni Was Almost Kidnapped While Performing On Stage In Rivers State: Video by PortHarcourt1st: 9:23am On Jan 03, 2022
Port Harcourt is the most polluted city in the world. Insecurity and kidnapping is so much in Rivers State. I am ashamed of being an indigene of Rivers state

Re: Teni Was Almost Kidnapped While Performing On Stage In Rivers State: Video by LyfeJennings(m): 9:24am On Jan 03, 2022
MelesZenawi:
This one is obviously lie.

Teni is just a fat ass and has no kidnapping value.

More like the bouncers scared off overzealous fans not that he-she nearly escaped been kidnapped.

Though it is not lost on me that average Rivers man has kidnapping tendencies in him.

U thie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Teni Was Almost Kidnapped While Performing On Stage In Rivers State: Video by Golan007: 9:25am On Jan 03, 2022
I'm sure DJ Switch wad able to carry 70 dead bodies to the feet of the bouncers.

1 Like

Re: Teni Was Almost Kidnapped While Performing On Stage In Rivers State: Video by DonTattaglia: 9:25am On Jan 03, 2022
Of all places to go and perform, it's Buguma in Rivers state, very local people in very remote condemned region..mtchwe undecided undecided
Re: Teni Was Almost Kidnapped While Performing On Stage In Rivers State: Video by KingAzari: 9:26am On Jan 03, 2022
Guyman02:

It is sad. It is because of this nonsense and alternative realities promoted by bloggers on social media that I decided to unfollow all of them popular ones.

2 Likes

Re: Teni Was Almost Kidnapped While Performing On Stage In Rivers State: Video by Golan007: 9:30am On Jan 03, 2022
Jalaw:

Multinationals have actually left onshore operations for deep offshore.

They also employ local and foreign security operatives at every step of the way.
Re: Teni Was Almost Kidnapped While Performing On Stage In Rivers State: Video by haslaw(m): 9:34am On Jan 03, 2022
Na lie jor.

Besides, you would need a trailer to carry that shepopoamus.

1 Like

Re: Teni Was Almost Kidnapped While Performing On Stage In Rivers State: Video by LikeAking: 9:34am On Jan 03, 2022
Bloggers una dey lie too much.

1 Like

Re: Teni Was Almost Kidnapped While Performing On Stage In Rivers State: Video by Tranquility439(m): 9:35am On Jan 03, 2022
Wonders shall never end, this is just a blackmailing formality against Rivers State.

They bouncers probably have been shooting at the overzealous fans.

I mean even "Hercules" wouldn't want to run away with a big oil drum from the stage...

2 Likes

Re: Teni Was Almost Kidnapped While Performing On Stage In Rivers State: Video by otokx(m): 9:38am On Jan 03, 2022
More information is needed, the issue here appears to be that of crowd control which is rampant in Nigeria.

Security situation in Rivers State was much improved in 2021.

1 Like

Re: Teni Was Almost Kidnapped While Performing On Stage In Rivers State: Video by Tranquility439(m): 9:39am On Jan 03, 2022
Bilabong:

Something bad just happened instead of u to say something reasonable, u are trying to body shame her.

Some of ya got supper fat mothers at home but online u shame others.

That wasn't a kidnap attempt...
Re: Teni Was Almost Kidnapped While Performing On Stage In Rivers State: Video by otokx(m): 9:41am On Jan 03, 2022
DonTattaglia:
Of all places to go and perform, it's Buguma in Rivers state, very local people in very remote condemned region..mtchwe undecided undecided

Buguma used to be known for its end of year celebrations which had this carnival feel to it. Lots of people leave Port Harcourt metropolis to enjoy the event.

1 Like

Re: Teni Was Almost Kidnapped While Performing On Stage In Rivers State: Video by Injera(f): 9:45am On Jan 03, 2022
MelesZenawi:
This one is obviously lie.

Teni is just a fat ass and has no kidnapping value.

More like the bouncers scared off overzealous fans not that he-she nearly escaped been kidnapped.

Though it is not lost on me that average Rivers man has kidnapping tendencies in him.
Your mis-use of the word 'has' and 'been' shows how low your IQ really is.
Re: Teni Was Almost Kidnapped While Performing On Stage In Rivers State: Video by Moferere: 9:52am On Jan 03, 2022
Jalaw:
They also slap wizkid for head in Warri

Na wa o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Five Artists That Should Give Up Singing / Teni Shares Cute Throwback Photo / Ebube Nwagbo Rocks Transparent Outfit As She Strikes A Pose With Christmas Tree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.