Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

AFFILIATE MARKETING: If You Don't Want To Stay Broke In 2022, Then See This!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / AFFILIATE MARKETING: If You Don't Want To Stay Broke In 2022, Then See This!!! (231 Views)

How can I stop being broke in 2020? / You Will Never Succeed In Network Marketing If All You Do Is Sign Up Partners / How Your NGO Can Raise Funds And Support From Content And Email Marketing if You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AFFILIATE MARKETING: If You Don't Want To Stay Broke In 2022, Then See This!!! by DannyXpress: 8:25am On Jan 03, 2022
I have received a lot of DMs after i made this post few days ago.
https://www.nairaland.com/6919379/iphone-6s-should-sell-it

Many of them wanted to know my asking price, others wanted me to teach them how to become an affiliate marketer.

You can find some information on google and youtube but not everything, that is why i'm making this post for the sake of those that don't know how to start.

1 Like

Re: AFFILIATE MARKETING: If You Don't Want To Stay Broke In 2022, Then See This!!! by DannyXpress: 8:25am On Jan 03, 2022
Affiliate marketing is very sweet and simple,
You don't need a big capital to start it, then what do you need to become an affiliate marketer, YOUR COMMUNICATION SKILLS AND A PHONE].

if you can follow the tips i will be sharing here, you'll be on your way to making your first million before this year runs out.
Don't ask me where is my own million (because i don't have it)

Anyway just take anything you read here seriously because the next time you come back, i might have deleted the thread.

Affiliate marketing is very easy, you don't need to be a learned person person before you can start earning through it, infact most people that earn through it are those that didn't go to school because a lot of graduates are looking for a 9-5 jobs and they see marketing as something below their level.
Re: AFFILIATE MARKETING: If You Don't Want To Stay Broke In 2022, Then See This!!! by DannyXpress: 8:26am On Jan 03, 2022
Now let's get down to business.
The easiest way you can start making money in affiliate marketing is to look around you and observe any product that is been offered for sale and bring it to the attention of prospective buyers especially online.

In three steps, this means:
1. Get the products.
2. Market them online and attract buyers.
3. Sell the product and get your commission.

This is an excellent way of making money without having too much stress. Although is not easy convincing buyers, this is where your communication skill comes to play.

FOR EXAMPLE:
Let's assume you saw a car the owner wants to sell for 2million, market it and bring a buyer. Once you can convince him to buy it for 2.5milion, the buyer gets 2million and you take home 500k and everyone wins.

Isn't that amazing ? Most 9-5 jobs don't get paid such amount in a month especially in this buhari era that things are getting too expensive.
Re: AFFILIATE MARKETING: If You Don't Want To Stay Broke In 2022, Then See This!!! by Immarocks(f): 8:57am On Jan 03, 2022
Following ....

1 Like

Re: AFFILIATE MARKETING: If You Don't Want To Stay Broke In 2022, Then See This!!! by DannyXpress: 9:05am On Jan 03, 2022
If you're following, give this post a like
I will continue when i get up to 5 likes

Up next:
I will be teaching you where and how to get products,
What type of products draw the attention of people quickly and what platform you can market th to get buyers easily.

5 likes and we continue.

4 Likes

Re: AFFILIATE MARKETING: If You Don't Want To Stay Broke In 2022, Then See This!!! by picki(f): 4:05pm On Jan 03, 2022
I am following!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Registration Of Businesses, Companies & Ngos, With The CAC; The Benefits / I Need A Courier Company That Can Help Me Ship And Item From Germany To Nigeria / XENERGY Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.