Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,031 members, 7,814,518 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Photos Of The Curvy Music Video Vixen, Maltida Quaye, Shatta Wale Accused Burna - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of The Curvy Music Video Vixen, Maltida Quaye, Shatta Wale Accused Burna (3916 Views)

Fred Nuamah And Martekor Quaye Marriage Crashes / Emmanuel Nii Adom Quaye Strika’s Money Is Safe In A Trust Fund – Management / Emmanuel Quaye "Strika" Turns Beggar In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of The Curvy Music Video Vixen, Maltida Quaye, Shatta Wale Accused Burna by 55celebrity: 8:25am On Jan 03, 2022
Shatta Wale’s deliberate attempt to drag Matilda Hipsy into the mess he caused, according to Ghanacelebrities, has enraged social media users. It’s impossible to discern whether Shatta Wale is fighting for personal glory or not at this time.

Burna Boy had previously accused Shatta Wale of abusing a woman he had sent to Ghana. In revenge, Shatta Wale has accused Burna Boy of abusing Matilda Quaye a.k.a Matilda Hipsy, a seasoned music video vixen

Meanwhile, some have chastised Shatta Wale for bringing Matilda Hipsy into a feud that has nothing to do with her, while others are outraged with Burna Boy if he did rape her.

Shatta Wale made this daring claim on the prominent social media platform Twitter, where he has a verified social media handle.

The following is a quote from the post he made:

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of The Curvy Music Video Vixen, Maltida Quaye, Shatta Wale Accused Burna by lkillbrokehoes: 8:43am On Jan 03, 2022
Omo see hips shocked

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Curvy Music Video Vixen, Maltida Quaye, Shatta Wale Accused Burna by insidelife22(m): 8:52am On Jan 03, 2022
The girl carry oh

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Curvy Music Video Vixen, Maltida Quaye, Shatta Wale Accused Burna by delzbaba(m): 8:54am On Jan 03, 2022
People dey this world oh

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Curvy Music Video Vixen, Maltida Quaye, Shatta Wale Accused Burna by JOHIJOHICONTO: 10:01am On Jan 03, 2022
delzbaba:
People dey this world oh

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Curvy Music Video Vixen, Maltida Quaye, Shatta Wale Accused Burna by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 03, 2022
He go don pay this one money too make she yarn dust now ..
Re: Photos Of The Curvy Music Video Vixen, Maltida Quaye, Shatta Wale Accused Burna by YoungBlackRico(m): 11:10am On Jan 03, 2022
How do guys get attracted to these kinda bodies?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Curvy Music Video Vixen, Maltida Quaye, Shatta Wale Accused Burna by Sharatan(m): 11:21am On Jan 03, 2022
Na my babe dat year for Ghana be dis.. Matilda Quaye. My runaway lover embarassed cry

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Curvy Music Video Vixen, Maltida Quaye, Shatta Wale Accused Burna by Dekadet(m): 12:20pm On Jan 03, 2022
YoungBlackRico:
You took the question right out of my mouth.
reminds me of the Honda car they call 'big for nothing'

After a while you will realize that it's not by hips.
Only the site might irritate you sef. embarassed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of The Curvy Music Video Vixen, Maltida Quaye, Shatta Wale Accused Burna by lenghtinny(m): 1:53pm On Jan 03, 2022
This one looks awkward angry
Re: Photos Of The Curvy Music Video Vixen, Maltida Quaye, Shatta Wale Accused Burna by potent5(m): 4:57pm On Jan 03, 2022
She will be a problem unto her own self. grin
Re: Photos Of The Curvy Music Video Vixen, Maltida Quaye, Shatta Wale Accused Burna by jnoz23(m): 5:10pm On Jan 03, 2022
Dis shatta wale might commit suicide soon,
all these are signs of depression!
Maybe even a cry for help?
Re: Photos Of The Curvy Music Video Vixen, Maltida Quaye, Shatta Wale Accused Burna by KingMack(m): 5:19pm On Jan 03, 2022
If I kpansh this wan...hungry kpansh no go worry me for 3years grin

Modified-- Burna Na Odogwu.. Davido peanut go lost inside Za main room grin

Re: Photos Of The Curvy Music Video Vixen, Maltida Quaye, Shatta Wale Accused Burna by KingMack(m): 5:22pm On Jan 03, 2022
YoungBlackRico:

Na simple maths...it's jus like HOW DO YOU GET ATTRACTED TO MEAT INSIDE SOUP RATHER THAN CRAYFISH grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of The Curvy Music Video Vixen, Maltida Quaye, Shatta Wale Accused Burna by IamGblaize(m): 5:45pm On Jan 03, 2022
Omo see Wetin pikin carry...

Pls bosses in the house I am a final year student based in abuja.... Pls I need a job to support my education pls... Abeg as I no fit beg for money online make I beg for job biko.... Pls help me...
Re: Photos Of The Curvy Music Video Vixen, Maltida Quaye, Shatta Wale Accused Burna by Emecson(m): 5:59pm On Jan 03, 2022
No be the girl be this
Re: Photos Of The Curvy Music Video Vixen, Maltida Quaye, Shatta Wale Accused Burna by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:00pm On Jan 03, 2022
KingMack:

Na simple maths...it's jus like HOW DO YOU GET ATTRACTED TO MEAT INSIDE SOUP RATHER THAN CRAYFISH grin
Baba, meat dey different from meat o grin if I go mesuya joint now, I'll never collect toso but real meat without all those fat wey big for nothing.

My point is, moderation is the key! The sight of this irritate me(personally o)

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Curvy Music Video Vixen, Maltida Quaye, Shatta Wale Accused Burna by Kiddogarcia(m): 6:08pm On Jan 03, 2022
Na una know, na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: Photos Of The Curvy Music Video Vixen, Maltida Quaye, Shatta Wale Accused Burna by Roon9(m): 9:53pm On Jan 03, 2022
delzbaba:
People dey this world oh

I swear

(1) (Reply)

Island Big Girl, Oluchi Oti Loses Leg / New!: Beyonce's Face On Pepsi Cans / Check Out Pharell Williams' And his Wife's Unconventional Wedding Attires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.