Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,991 members, 7,821,459 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

Mbaka Seeks Prayers As He Alleges 'Anonymous' DSS Invitation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mbaka Seeks Prayers As He Alleges 'Anonymous' DSS Invitation (811 Views)

Suspended EFCC Chairman, Bawa honours DSS invitation / PDP Begs Wike As He Alleges Betrayal, ₦1 Billion Bribe / Obadiah Honours DSS Invitation Over Comments On Insecurity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mbaka Seeks Prayers As He Alleges 'Anonymous' DSS Invitation by benjackugo: 8:53am On Jan 03, 2022
Spiritual Director of Adoration Ministry, Enugu, Rev. Fr. Ejike Mbaka has called for prayers from members of his ministry as he alleged that he has received another invitation from the Department of State Services, IgbereTV reports.

Mbaka said this while addressing his congregation on Sunday January 2, 2022. The Catholic Priest claimed that an anonymous person brought another invitation to him for interrogation by the DSS.

Mbaka claimed that his life is no longer safe. He also stated that if the Pope sees what is going on in his ministry, he will go to any length to protect it.

The priest said;

“Anonymous brought a letter here inviting me to the DSS last year. Now, another anonymous has brought another letter from the DSS. Please, you must keep praying for Fr Mbaka.

“If the Pope sees what is going on here, he will go to any length to protect it. Forget about what people are saying. Mbaka may not be the best, but God is using him to glorify his name.

“Look at the hundreds of thousands of people who are gathered here just to worship God in the Catholic Church. Anyone who is working against this kind of gathering must be a Satan incarnate. That person must be doing a special work for the devil.”

https://igberetvnews.com/1411245/mbaka-seeks-prayers-alleges-anonymous-dss-invitation/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Mbaka Seeks Prayers As He Alleges 'Anonymous' DSS Invitation by NwaAmaikpe: 8:56am On Jan 03, 2022
shocked

Wait.
So Anonymous went from being a global hacker to DSS's dispatch rider?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mbaka Seeks Prayers As He Alleges 'Anonymous' DSS Invitation by PlayMaker14: 9:24am On Jan 03, 2022
This one is more concerned about Politics and Seeking Attention than the word of God...
Re: Mbaka Seeks Prayers As He Alleges 'Anonymous' DSS Invitation by Fasindo: 9:36am On Jan 03, 2022
shocked

DAURA SECRET SERVICE

Buhari government is giving it hot hot to all those that supported him in 2015.
He first started with Sowore moved over to Kwankwaso then to Kaduna, Kano, Zamfara, Niger, Sokoto infact all northern states that voted him in 2015.
Look all individuals that supported Buhari are now getting it hot.

I guess it's Mbaka's turn to drink his own Buhari Lipton.

Anyway we will keep praying for Mbaka cos as christian we are adminished to pray for people.

But I hope Mbaka has realised his own mistake.
Re: Mbaka Seeks Prayers As He Alleges 'Anonymous' DSS Invitation by helinues: 9:55am On Jan 03, 2022
Can't this man for once STFU
Re: Mbaka Seeks Prayers As He Alleges 'Anonymous' DSS Invitation by SadiqBabaSani: 10:11am On Jan 03, 2022
Have no pity for him
Re: Mbaka Seeks Prayers As He Alleges 'Anonymous' DSS Invitation by tony0806: 10:17am On Jan 03, 2022
Ok
Re: Mbaka Seeks Prayers As He Alleges 'Anonymous' DSS Invitation by kasheemawo(m): 11:12am On Jan 03, 2022
Attention seeker
Re: Mbaka Seeks Prayers As He Alleges 'Anonymous' DSS Invitation by mightyhaze: 11:35am On Jan 03, 2022
This man is constituting too much nuisance of late. People around his should advice him .. If he is losing his mind he should better seek relevant help
Re: Mbaka Seeks Prayers As He Alleges 'Anonymous' DSS Invitation by madmohamed(m): 11:52am On Jan 03, 2022
PlayMaker14:
This one is more concerned about Politics and Seeking Attention than the word of God...
my friend shut up your mouth if not because of people like mbaka you think you will still be alive today.

Unless you are a terrorist

When you read the Bible you will see where Jesus challenge the arthritis of government

Jesus was sentenced to death by who the government

The good man of God don't keep quiet when they see something going bad they speak out

If all rhis fake pastors can speak like mbaka you will see changes in Nigeria.
Re: Mbaka Seeks Prayers As He Alleges 'Anonymous' DSS Invitation by madmohamed(m): 11:57am On Jan 03, 2022
mightyhaze:
This man is constituting too much nuisance of late. People around his should advice him .. If he is losing his mind he should better seek relevant help
nonsense because he tell your stupid president the truth
The mad man in Aso Rock will never do anything to mbaka.
Re: Mbaka Seeks Prayers As He Alleges 'Anonymous' DSS Invitation by juman(m): 11:58am On Jan 03, 2022
We are following what happens.
Re: Mbaka Seeks Prayers As He Alleges 'Anonymous' DSS Invitation by Militant30: 12:09pm On Jan 03, 2022
This year is still new and I don't want to use bad words.
Mbaka should go for the calling of Buhari his friend after all he's not the first person to be invited by the Daura secret service.
Re: Mbaka Seeks Prayers As He Alleges 'Anonymous' DSS Invitation by Ayomide811(m): 12:13pm On Jan 03, 2022
Foolish man of dog
Re: Mbaka Seeks Prayers As He Alleges 'Anonymous' DSS Invitation by Militant30: 12:16pm On Jan 03, 2022
madmohamed:

Will you shut up your dirty mouth?
Is this not the same Mbaka that told us that Buhari is the Messiah?
Is this not the same Mbaka that said Buhari is the answer God has given to Nigerians?

Is this not the same Mbaka that supported Buhari's second tenure?

meth is shaking your brain.

Nonsense Artifacts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mbaka Seeks Prayers As He Alleges 'Anonymous' DSS Invitation by Militant30: 12:26pm On Jan 03, 2022
madmohamed:
my friend shut up your mouth if not because of people like mbaka you think you will still be alive today.

Unless you are a terrorist

When you read the Bible you will see where Jesus challenge the arthritis of government

Jesus was sentenced to death by who the government

The good man of God don't keep quiet when they see something going bad they speak out

If all rhis fake pastors can speak like mbaka you will see changes in Nigeria.

What has Mbaka say that has never been said?
Mbaka scammed Nigerians to believe that Buhari is the best president we will ever have only to join our wailing wailers group.
Besides,who told you that it was because of Mbaka that we are alive?

Something must be wrong with your head.

COMMON GET OUT OF MY SIGHT.
IDIAT.
Re: Mbaka Seeks Prayers As He Alleges 'Anonymous' DSS Invitation by madmohamed(m): 12:36pm On Jan 03, 2022
Militant30:

What has Mbaka say that has never been said?
Mbaka scammed Nigerians to believe that Buhari is the best president we will ever have only to join our wailing wailers group.
Besides,who told you that it was because of Mbaka that we are alive?

Something must be wrong with your head.

COMMON GET OUT OF MY SIGHT.
IDIAT.
I don't have time for monkeys

Until this happen to you idiot

https://twitter.com/NASHLEE25/status/1476628224000077830?s=09
Re: Mbaka Seeks Prayers As He Alleges 'Anonymous' DSS Invitation by madmohamed(m): 12:37pm On Jan 03, 2022
Militant30:

Will you shut up your dirty mouth?
Is this not the same Mbaka that told us that Buhari is the Messiah?
Is this not the same Mbaka that said Buhari is the answer God has given to Nigerians?

Is this not the same Mbaka that supported Buhari's second tenure?

meth is shaking your brain.

Nonsense Artifacts.
mad man again

See what your president is doing
https://twitter.com/NASHLEE25/status/1476628224000077830?s=09
Re: Mbaka Seeks Prayers As He Alleges 'Anonymous' DSS Invitation by mightyhaze: 4:45pm On Jan 03, 2022
madmohamed:

I know u are his adherent.. most of my ppl are. But this guy campaigned not once but twice for this disaster.. that's something I may never have the capacity to rationalise..
Re: Mbaka Seeks Prayers As He Alleges 'Anonymous' DSS Invitation by omenkaLives(m): 12:02am On Jan 04, 2022
This contractor should take it easy jor. E don dey talk too much. Begining to sound like a useless rabble rouser.

(1) (Reply)

UK Beauty Queen Denied Pageant Visa ‘because She Was Born In Syria / This Is Nigeria Where Nothing Is Remembered. / Adamwa: updates from urban renewal developments in Adamawa state (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.