Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,949 members, 7,824,977 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live (44759 Views)

Crystal Palace Vs Manchester United - (0 - 1) - Live / Chelsea Vs Wolves (0 - 0) On 27th January 2021 / Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 0) - Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by Jokerman(m): 8:48pm On Jan 03, 2022
ElasticStone:

grin

Answer my question and stop trolling....
Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by aircom(m): 8:48pm On Jan 03, 2022
Do you guys even deserve a draw with your gegenpress grin grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by openmine(m): 8:49pm On Jan 03, 2022
fergie001 why are you delaying to quote me nah? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by yemi1504: 8:49pm On Jan 03, 2022
Jafar1:
Only an idiot will give man utd straight win against wolves!

Liverpool and chelsea couldn't beat them, man city beat them with only a goal and u expect Man utd to beat them?

Draw didn't win too! Just saying.
Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by Maxwell775: 8:50pm On Jan 03, 2022
frankson1:

I see you were baptized with the spirit of copying.

I see that you can't do without copying.

I see that you should give 'falseprohet' credit for your comment.

I see that you'd be shamed at the end of the match and you'll hide from this thread.

This I have seen.
Hw fa na. Please who won?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by JamesRiley(m): 8:50pm On Jan 03, 2022
Free odd

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by Wfaluse: 8:50pm On Jan 03, 2022
openmine:
[s][/s]
Guy don't quote me again with this trash okay?
This is not politics section!
If you don't understand what CLUB BANTER means then go and learn!
Etibinu?

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by Newboss(m): 8:51pm On Jan 03, 2022
Man U na yeye club. Na only yeye people dey support that club

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by Tonytonex(m): 8:51pm On Jan 03, 2022
Samunique:
Thank you Wolves !!!

Mr 4-2-2-2 can now go and sit down cheesy

There's calmness in my street now .

Once again, thank you Wolves !!!

Is it that he doesn't know another formation?

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by eliokwun(m): 8:53pm On Jan 03, 2022
It is best to say Pep is the best in the world

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by shuttox: 8:53pm On Jan 03, 2022
Shegzy8:

I don’t really understand what adult see in this “if you like for this and share for that”.

Reeks childishness and low self esteem
Check all my posts if you have seen me do such
Are you bitter that Manutd lost tonight??

Abeg leave me alone joor
Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by pundit92: 8:54pm On Jan 03, 2022
This Man U team looks like a team u will love to meet in Carling, FA, UCL, EPL within one week, they taste better with CR7 grin the taste is the difference, the difference is the taste grin grin ;Dindomie

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by mickykhe(m): 8:54pm On Jan 03, 2022
United we all kW is back from Xmas village

6 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by frankson1(m): 8:55pm On Jan 03, 2022
Maxwell775:
Hw fa na. Please who won?

Park well joor grin grin
Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by fergie001: 8:56pm On Jan 03, 2022
openmine:
fergie001 why are you delaying to quote me nah? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Please, we are in intercessory prayers for the week.

Later...You can reach my assistant, Kyase.

3 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by yemi1504: 8:56pm On Jan 03, 2022
zikter:
Jones did well. The major problem was not starting Fernandez or VDB, at least one of them should have started. The midfield was not connected to the attack. Or Sancho sould have stayed on the for Bruno or Rasford started instead. Again in making subs, he decided to remove his best player, very shocking when he took off greenwood

I noticed that after the first half through the comments here. The team was definitely lacking creativity that was why Wolves could confidently go up the pitch since the chance for a defense-splitting pass can not occur during a counterattack. If I were Ragnick, after at most 55 minutes of play and no change, that should have been the first substitution to keep Wolves honest and careful about their defense being breached moving up the field and would have pegged them back. These are the kind of changes, Tuchel and Klopp have in their pockets that makes them elite managers. I fear Ragnick is not as really elite of a manager as we thought.

6 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by oyaskii(m): 8:56pm On Jan 03, 2022
Gengen press in the mud. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by megapriest(m): 8:56pm On Jan 03, 2022
How do you expect this man to win with this kind of strange formation..

Wolves coach confirmed that he got lots of spaces on the wings to operate.

How on earth man Utd management thinks this man is the way forward.. Is Carrick not even better than this Mr. 4-2-2-2?

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by Angelfrost(m): 8:56pm On Jan 03, 2022
United board and fans should just humble themselves and go apologize to Ole Gunnar Soljskaer!!!....

If you like bring Pep Guardiola, Guus Hiddink, Antonio Conte and Zinedine Zidane to come together and coach this present United, the result will be no much different!!! grin

Half of the players in this squad don't want to play their hearts out... They just want to pocket their dough and party!!! tongue

The first thing I expected from Rangnick was to fish out those imbeciles and bench them for life!!!... Delve into the academy and bring forth serious talents hungry for a chance, and put them to work! Voila!!!!
But no, he came and continued the quota system he met on ground! Una never serious Sha!!! grin grin grin grin

Fergie001, Ray07, Xynerise, Fuckingmallam45, Kyase, Lamasta....

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by Shegzy8(m): 8:56pm On Jan 03, 2022
shuttox:

Check all my posts if you have seen me do such
Are you bitter that Manutd lost tonight??

Abeg leave me alone joor

Mtscheeew!! Am I that jobless that I’ll start going through your posts.

And what’s my business with Man U. I’m hear to pass time. Let off your esteem issue.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by iwaeda: 8:58pm On Jan 03, 2022
Gengenpressers grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by elGenius: 8:58pm On Jan 03, 2022
Make Guadiola catch this Man U with this their 4-2-2-2.
wetin he go use their eyes see ehn

8 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by yemi1504: 8:58pm On Jan 03, 2022
Raphaelda1st:
Manchester united just dey tire me....
Lemme tell you guys, if man U want to start winning games they have to go back to the basic which is passing...
Imagine a team like man u cannot even hold the ball for 1minute...
If you no fit pass ball how you wan take dey do fast and pressing football....
I just tire for this team...
Well the best solution na to do overhauling, scrap out these lazy players feeling like they can't be benched...
LAZY I SAID

How can those lazy players ever learn to pass when they are always walking rather than jogging? With walking, where will the passing triangles come from? Just asking o.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by frankson1(m): 8:59pm On Jan 03, 2022
Timiskid:
Sancho n Calvani dat refuse to pass ball to CR7 to score, dey ar d real killers of today's game dat supposed to b a win to Man U. Dis players need to b at d bench.

These two players should have been substituted before the start of 2nd half.

I don't get why Rangnick should wait for 15mins before making his first and wrong sub.
Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by wizzy41(m): 8:59pm On Jan 03, 2022
Wahala for who still dey support united

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by lexy2014: 8:59pm On Jan 03, 2022
danny56:

They learnt from him na.... He taught them about coaching! angry

When did klopp learn from? When did he teach klopp?
Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 03, 2022
EgusiShankly:
grin
or mummy G.O grin grin

Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by Biodundimeji(m): 8:59pm On Jan 03, 2022
WELLINGTON01:
Bookmark this everyone..Manchester United is winning this game very easily....

in fact to be precise the game is ending 2:0 in favour of United

let's go there United GGMU
grin grin and Manchester united lost easily

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by otokpamike(m): 8:59pm On Jan 03, 2022
I thought Ole was the problem.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by PENNYSWAP: 9:00pm On Jan 03, 2022
Ole pro-Max

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by EgusiShankly: 9:00pm On Jan 03, 2022
patoski39:
or mummy G.O grin grin
Hahahaha.. grin

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Wolves (0 - 1) - Live by frankson1(m): 9:01pm On Jan 03, 2022
yemi1504:

How can those lazy players ever learn to pass when they are always walking rather than jogging? With walking, where will the passing triangles come from? Just asking o.

There are lots of players that should be sold.
Rangnick should change his formation to accommodate his 'best' players.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (20) (Reply)

Tottenhan Hotspur Vs Manchester United (1 - 1) On 19th June 2020 / Leicester City Vs Liverpool (0 - 4) On 26th December 2019 / Fans Return To The Stadium In France As PSG Win French Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.