Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

I’m Not Fighting Anyone In 2022, I’m Hacking Your Accounts – Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Not Fighting Anyone In 2022, I’m Hacking Your Accounts – Tonto Dikeh (247 Views)

Bobrisky Reveals Why He Stopped Making Trouble Or Fighting Anyone As Before / Andre Omodayo Churchill, Tonto Dikeh's Son Goes Back To School (Photo) / 1000 Flies In Tonto Dikeh's Son's Room: "We've Been Facing Spiritual Battles" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Not Fighting Anyone In 2022, I’m Hacking Your Accounts – Tonto Dikeh by State001: 9:17am On Jan 03, 2022
Actress Tonto Dikeh has warned those who will plan to fight her this year 2022 saying she’s not wasting her time to fight anyone but rather she’s just going to hack your account, Igbere TV reports.

Tonto Dikeh last year had a back and forth with Jane Mena, Prince Kpokpogri, Bobrisky, and some others over issues that could be handled off social media and this year have already warned anyone who would want to fight her of what to expect.

Tonto Diekh jokingly posted saying she needs a hacker because this year 2022, she’s not going to waste her time fighting anyone but rather she will just hack the person’s account and shut their social media life up for them.

According to her, if you’re conceiving the idea of wanting to bam bam with her this year 2022 and your account do fleam, then you know it’s her because she has already warned that she’s going to hack the account of anyone who fights her and shut their social media life up.

This might come as a joke on the side of Tonto Dikeh and might not even try to do anything like that but if anything happens to the account of anyone who fights her on the gram, she would be held responsible since she has said something about that.

Lalasticlala

Re: I’m Not Fighting Anyone In 2022, I’m Hacking Your Accounts – Tonto Dikeh by dollynnn(f): 9:21am On Jan 03, 2022
sad
Some people are fond of carelessly making statements capable of incriminating them and landing them in big troubles. Everything is not cruise Madam Tonto. You should be careful with the things you put out there via what is called SOCIAL MEDIA
Re: I’m Not Fighting Anyone In 2022, I’m Hacking Your Accounts – Tonto Dikeh by marvellously(m): 9:22am On Jan 03, 2022
Smash undecided lipsrsealed
Re: I’m Not Fighting Anyone In 2022, I’m Hacking Your Accounts – Tonto Dikeh by RiyaGoddess(f): 9:28am On Jan 03, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lool oya Nairaland Hackers, there's vacancy up there.
Year 2022 is here! Let's help you with your social media content calendar for 2022 & if your business isn't online yet, DM me to get started!
Re: I’m Not Fighting Anyone In 2022, I’m Hacking Your Accounts – Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 03, 2022
Nah your sugar daddies dem, you go dey hack, you no fit hack my own account, I dont Bleep prostitute.
Re: I’m Not Fighting Anyone In 2022, I’m Hacking Your Accounts – Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 03, 2022
Na Bobrisky account she go hack first grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Mayorkun And Victony On The Set Of Holy Father Video Shoot / You Don't Even Have Time For Your Fans Again, IG User Throws Shade At Reality TV / Nigeria Celebrates 53 Years Of God's Grace With Beautiful Mom.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.