Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,897 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Manchester City Vs Chelsea 1 - 0 On 15th January 2022 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester City Vs Chelsea 1 - 0 On 15th January 2022 (25778 Views)

Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : Super Cup (1 - 3) On 15th January 2023 / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Arsenal (0 - 2) On 15th January 2023 / Aston Villa Vs Manchester United (2 - 2) On 15th January 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea 1 - 0 On 15th January 2022 by Edoblakky(m): 3:35pm On Jan 15, 2022
We now need to start struggling for top 4. Very disappointing outing for Chelsea. We've not won any top side so far this season and that means we cannot be champion seeing that we've also lost some games against some mid table teams. This is certainly not how to win the epl. That said, Tuchel needs to find a way to bring Chelsea back to being a dangerous team that they used to be otherwise the club's patience may run out

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea 1 - 0 On 15th January 2022 by Passionate888: 3:35pm On Jan 15, 2022
princeemmma:
Chelsea knows how to play man city very well grin grin i see draw or Chelsea win
I see I saw I see loss ntorrr grin grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea 1 - 0 On 15th January 2022 by Tobechuckwu(m): 3:35pm On Jan 15, 2022
robinsoncrosoe:
When we wanted to buy Lukaku,I was against that.we can all see it.he is too predictable.
Serie a and English premier League are not same.
Lukaku is a shit player.
TT style of play requires a striker that has speed,and veersatile.that shit is too heavy.we don't press from the front again because he can't run.
We play to suit his style of holding play.that shit will cause the sack of TT

Lukaku is a very good player.
Buying him from Inter means u are going to play to his strength. Nobody gave him good pass today, how do u want ur striker to perform then
Man City wanted to buy Lukaku also, if he had gone to City u will see d beast in him with Kevin thru pass.

Give this same Lukaku to Conte nd see wat he will turn him to. Conte did d same thing with Diego Costa in Chelsea nd he was a terror to defenders.

Lukaku said d truth in that interview

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea 1 - 0 On 15th January 2022 by chikason22(m): 3:36pm On Jan 15, 2022
FuckkME:
liverpool fan feeling Funky... cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea 1 - 0 On 15th January 2022 by Jokerman(m): 3:36pm On Jan 15, 2022
No more competition in EPL.... this fools want to bring about another Ferguson era dominance.... just lazy players everywhere..... Even when Pep was dominating with his Barca until Mourinho 2nd season, hungry players played with competition that they even had 100 points against Pep's Barca in laliga.... I doubt any overrated English team can do so.... grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea 1 - 0 On 15th January 2022 by Dannyozs(m): 3:37pm On Jan 15, 2022
Statement prepared and successfully delivered to Chelsea and all of PL today. This is City's league! Don't get it twisted lol!

Chelsea where bullied from 0.00 to 90 + 3.00 like a bottom half PL. Literally the extra 3 mins was complete torture!

Just brilliant!

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea 1 - 0 On 15th January 2022 by Angelfrost(m): 3:37pm On Jan 15, 2022
chikason22:

I am not pained. What pains me is how a club oiled by Arab money can't aspire for great things.

A club sitting on millions dieing for local trophies.

Man city under Guardiola will never be like their closest neighbour, United.

Until they sack Guardiola, City Wil never smell UCL tithes

City can win UCL this season... Pep just needs to reassess and reorder his priorities!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea 1 - 0 On 15th January 2022 by Lamasta(m): 3:38pm On Jan 15, 2022
Gwan2:

I was inferring the fact that city possession doesn’t equate a win prior to the goal..it could had been worthless having such possession and lost the game.

Also I was inferring, Tuchel had a better head to head record to Guordiola prior this game ..whatever you make of that
Pep beats him head to head

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea 1 - 0 On 15th January 2022 by jimmyolasun: 3:38pm On Jan 15, 2022
chikason22:

I am not pained. What pains me is how a club oiled by Arab money can't aspire for great things.

You are still pained bros

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea 1 - 0 On 15th January 2022 by Jokerman(m): 3:38pm On Jan 15, 2022
anungangampu:
I know when Pep came to premiership some said he is doomed to fail as he can't win the league. He just won it 4 times out of five. They said he has a costly team, Manchester United doubled that yet in 7th position.

If he wins this one this will make it 4 out of 6.... Liverpool won last season epl, in which he could have won it 3 on a roll like Fergie

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea 1 - 0 On 15th January 2022 by Kinzo0917(m): 3:38pm On Jan 15, 2022
Benwallt:
Sikawe should have refereed this match abeg. End the match at first half.
. You funny sha. I love what you wrote. You guys know how to put smile on someone face. Bless u sir

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea 1 - 0 On 15th January 2022 by chikason22(m): 3:39pm On Jan 15, 2022
Angelfrost:

Comrade, just type congratulations and off Mike!!! grin

I recommend that Liverpool return the favor of mounting a guard of honor this season for Pep!!! grin
I dey vex. I am suspecting Guardiola. He don put hand for that place. Draw he won't draw. Lose, not an option. They must collect
Chelsea Bleep up sha

2 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea 1 - 0 On 15th January 2022 by Lamasta(m): 3:39pm On Jan 15, 2022
chikason22:

If we have won the UCL last season you wouldn't have been this jealous of our success but you know what that UCL is ours this season cool

12 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea 1 - 0 On 15th January 2022 by FuckkME(f): 3:40pm On Jan 15, 2022
DownChelsea:
short story of Chelshit.
November... Title favorites (according to the touts)
December.. Title contenders
January... Title Pretenders
February... Top 3 candidates
March... Top 4 candidates
April... Switching between 4th and 5th.

May... "If we can beat Brentford 6-0 and Leeds United win Man UTD 7-0 at Old Trafford and Man city loses 4 straight games and Buhari addresses the nation, we could beat Tottenham to the 4th position, provided Tottenham lose at home to Norwich by 5 goals.
whybare u wicked like this comrade grin grin grin grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea 1 - 0 On 15th January 2022 by Lamasta(m): 3:41pm On Jan 15, 2022
Dannyozs:
Statement prepared and successfully delivered to Chelsea and all of PL today. This is City's league! Don't get it twisted lol!

Chelsea where bullied from 0.00 to 90 + 3.00 like a bottom half PL. Literally the extra 3 mins was complete torture!

Just brilliant!
Na so we play dem hands down first leg o grin

4 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea 1 - 0 On 15th January 2022 by Gwan2(m): 3:41pm On Jan 15, 2022
Lekan239:
I don't understand where Tuchel want the goal to come from in that line up, is it from pulisic that's even finding it hard to score average teams, or from ziyech who is receiving less playing time, I can count the numbers of time pulisic touch the ball in this game. How will a coach bench all his proficient attackers mount, havertz, Werner, odoi and even lord gorginho against man city. I can see why Lukaku is questioning the coach tactics and selections

Lukaku dey crase….he is flop at Chelsea, that’s the fact we are hiding from. Not every player flourish in some clubs. Lukaku ain’t flourishing at Chelsea, atleast for now.

Sallah wouldn’t have flourished at Chelsea as he is now at Liverpool….that doesn’t mean Chelsea system is shit…they won the champions league and some titles with the supposed “shitty system”

3 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea 1 - 0 On 15th January 2022 by Ikem11(m): 3:41pm On Jan 15, 2022
Lekan239:
I don't understand where Tuchel want the goal to come from in that line up, is it from pulisic that's even finding it hard to score average teams, or from ziyech who is receiving less playing time, I can count the numbers of time pulisic touch the ball in this game. How will a coach bench all his proficient attackers mount, havertz, Werner, odoi and even lord gorginho against man city. I can see why Lukaku is questioning the coach tactics and selections

His mindset towards the game was a draw which is a big problem. In a match like this you need to mount pressure on opponent

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea 1 - 0 On 15th January 2022 by chikason22(m): 3:41pm On Jan 15, 2022
Lamasta:

If we have won the UCL last season you wouldn't have been this jealous of our success but you know what that UCL is ours this season cool
Which season People that will crash out when UCL knockout resume. Guardiola Jaz only work in EPL.
You guys won't smell final again. Last time was a mistake.
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea 1 - 0 On 15th January 2022 by Lamasta(m): 3:41pm On Jan 15, 2022
DownChelsea:
short story of Chelshit.
November... Title favorites (according to the touts)
December.. Title contenders
January... Title Pretenders
February... Top 3 candidates
March... Top 4 candidates
April... Switching between 4th and 5th.

May... "If we can beat Brentford 6-0 and Leeds United win Man UTD 7-0 at Old Trafford and Man city loses 4 straight games and Buhari addresses the nation, we could beat Tottenham to the 4th position, provided Tottenham lose at home to Norwich by 5 goals.
You will not make heaven I swear grin

7 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea 1 - 0 On 15th January 2022 by Numerouno94(m): 3:42pm On Jan 15, 2022
chikason22:

Rome wasn't built in a day. Even the legendary Egyptian Pyramid wasn't erected in a day. I tink Pep's City re on the right track to wining the UCL. They got to the final last season, to me that's a step in the right direction. Few seasons from now Pep's City will clinch the UCL.

Pep is the brain behind City's consistency nd dominance in EPL. That guy is a masterclass. City don't jux win games, they re also entertaining, wat a beauty to watch. grin grin

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea 1 - 0 On 15th January 2022 by Lamasta(m): 3:43pm On Jan 15, 2022
chikason22:

Which season People that will crash out when UCL knockout resume. Guardiola Jaz only work in EPL.
You guys won't smell final again. Last time was a mistake.
Lols no worry we will invite you for the final when it happens grin take heart bro......

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea 1 - 0 On 15th January 2022 by chikason22(m): 3:43pm On Jan 15, 2022
Angelfrost:

City can win UCL this season... Pep just needs to reassess and reorder his priorities!
City under Guardiola won't small that UCL silver medal again. Last time was a mistake
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea 1 - 0 On 15th January 2022 by Gwan2(m): 3:43pm On Jan 15, 2022
Lamasta:

Pep beats him head to head

Prior this game

Baba, comprehend my post before quoting naa…Tuchel has a better head to head prior this game..check your stats
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea 1 - 0 On 15th January 2022 by Numerouno94(m): 3:44pm On Jan 15, 2022
chikason22:

Which is what they're.

Chikason22 is really pained. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea 1 - 0 On 15th January 2022 by Passionate888: 3:44pm On Jan 15, 2022
Match don end na, abi the mod na Chelsea fan?

Update the thread like 43 mins ago

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea 1 - 0 On 15th January 2022 by Starzo: 3:44pm On Jan 15, 2022
byrron:

EPL is a different league from the rest that's more like a pre-k.

Get Haarland to EPL and he gets demystified and Ronaldo seems to be the only player that strives to have an impact in any league he finds himself.
just like epl demystied Silva,Yaya youre,aguero and the king himself guardiola ABI??

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea 1 - 0 On 15th January 2022 by Lamasta(m): 3:44pm On Jan 15, 2022
Numerouno94:

Rome wasn't built in a day. Even the legendary Egyptian Pyramid wasn't erected in a day. I tink Pep's City re on the right track to wining the UCL. They got to the final last season, to me that's a step in the right direction. Few seasons from now Pep's City will clinch the UCL.

Pep is the brain behind City's consistency nd dominance in EPL. That guy is a masterclass. City don't jux win games, they re also entertaining, wat a beauty to watch. grin grin
Chikason22 knows this but he just decides to be emotional because City no go drop point till league finish again grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea 1 - 0 On 15th January 2022 by FuckkME(f): 3:45pm On Jan 15, 2022
Jokerman:

If he wins this one this will make it 3 out of 5.... Liverpool won last season epl....
can u list the last 4 winners of the Epl? Ur answer is there

2 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea 1 - 0 On 15th January 2022 by Numerouno94(m): 3:45pm On Jan 15, 2022
Lamasta:

Make in no get hbpfor City head nahim remain now cos as in dey go so grin we need to keep a close eye on him

Exactly bro. Abeg who get him digit make we monitor am closely cos City neva even start yet. grin grin

Cc: Chikason22

4 Likes

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea 1 - 0 On 15th January 2022 by Lamasta(m): 3:45pm On Jan 15, 2022
Gwan2:

Prior this game

Baba, comprehend my post before quoting naa…Tuchel has a better head to head prior this game..check your stats
I am referring overall head to head of both managers and not just Chelsea Man City
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea 1 - 0 On 15th January 2022 by chikason22(m): 3:46pm On Jan 15, 2022
Numerouno94:

That's how local champions roll. gringringrin

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea 1 - 0 On 15th January 2022 by Bifwoli: 3:46pm On Jan 15, 2022
post=109391199:

We still cannot forget this beautiful day.....

kiss kiss kiss
Chelshit lost today and that's what matters.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Middlesbrough Vs Manchester United (1 - 3) - Live / Manchester United Vs Saint Etienne : Europa League (3 - 0) On 16th February / Manchester United Vs Everton (1 - 1) On 4th April 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.