Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Lagosians Storm Badagry Beach To Have Fun On New Year (Photo) - Entertainment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Lagosians Storm Badagry Beach To Have Fun On New Year (Photo) (41360 Views)

This Masquerade Was Spotted in Lagos Singing & Dancing to Different Hip Hop Song / Ndani Real Talk Season 2 Episode 4 – The Line Between Having A 9-5 & Side Hustle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagosians Storm Badagry Beach To Have Fun On New Year (Photo) by Artsbeat(m): 5:14pm On Jan 03, 2022
shocked shocked hmmm i fear you angrytailorist like u
onojaford:
Good place for mass murder or bombing :-D
Re: Lagosians Storm Badagry Beach To Have Fun On New Year (Photo) by Hallabee1(m): 5:21pm On Jan 03, 2022
Aje...

Me i dont know whats so special about this beach, am surrounded with more than 5 beaches here in lekki, on a normal day i go there to catch fun, Eleko, Elegushi, Oniru, Alpha or Baracuda or sultan that i don cruise die....how will you leave Agbado and be coming to Eleko Beach, just to still got obtain by guys... Haaaa, i tire gan...

you can celebrate where ever you are and not ....well, what do i know
Re: Lagosians Storm Badagry Beach To Have Fun On New Year (Photo) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 03, 2022
Fryzi:
How people feel comfortable in a place like this with multitude, body rubbing body in a pool or beach baffles me.

It's Most Human Thing, Many Humans are gullible and not normal. It's the reason why they are easily brainwashed and manipulated. There Is nothing one can do about the situation......
Re: Lagosians Storm Badagry Beach To Have Fun On New Year (Photo) by tixo: 5:54pm On Jan 03, 2022
Elidrisy20:
Where is the covid-19 protocols?
to

Lols, COVID-19 only exist in the news. Infact it is on 2023 ballot paper right now, handle with care.

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Storm Badagry Beach To Have Fun On New Year (Photo) by Kaypriince(m): 5:55pm On Jan 03, 2022
Na that beach people Dey go pass out of the whole beach for Lagos,I remember when we use to go there wen I was younger,you must see free girls dance with or carry go house,if u leave there late forget am your phone go lost ooo,so many robbery towards that axis then
Re: Lagosians Storm Badagry Beach To Have Fun On New Year (Photo) by errigdee: 6:28pm On Jan 03, 2022
hope it goes well normal normal
Re: Lagosians Storm Badagry Beach To Have Fun On New Year (Photo) by Franktom247(m): 6:33pm On Jan 03, 2022
Omicron dey greet una
Re: Lagosians Storm Badagry Beach To Have Fun On New Year (Photo) by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:45pm On Jan 03, 2022
Yinkakolawole:
Everybody don carry buhari matter comot for mind. Happiness is free

But they will still come back to him and continue the suffering till 2023. grin

Re: Lagosians Storm Badagry Beach To Have Fun On New Year (Photo) by Eyecleanser44(m): 7:54pm On Jan 03, 2022
this guy called omarlay paid whooping #1m to blow in music......

he contacted emekachainz advertising media ventures and everything was soughted out with ease.....
Re: Lagosians Storm Badagry Beach To Have Fun On New Year (Photo) by aalangel(f): 8:11pm On Jan 03, 2022
.....and they said there's Covid and CAN was pushing for 50% church capacity for 31st night. Pity.
Re: Lagosians Storm Badagry Beach To Have Fun On New Year (Photo) by MeghaneMorgane(f): 8:52pm On Jan 03, 2022
If I came to the beach and it looked like this, I’m going back home. No be by force to do new year at the beach grin
Re: Lagosians Storm Badagry Beach To Have Fun On New Year (Photo) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 03, 2022
EyezofGod120:
grin a lot of condom go float after d whole thing
unto wetin? Shey people go come dey bleep inside beach? Which kind konji be that
Re: Lagosians Storm Badagry Beach To Have Fun On New Year (Photo) by nick50(m): 9:22pm On Jan 03, 2022
D way those ibadan boys go dey pick pocket here no be small
Re: Lagosians Storm Badagry Beach To Have Fun On New Year (Photo) by Eyecleanser44(m): 9:35pm On Jan 03, 2022
OmegaAutos:

Edo dey try for drink but respect Lagos oo, every corner na joints, every for streets, men go gather seats, where two or three are gathered there is beer in the midst of them all.

emekachainz media house go surely make your business blow and that one na assurance......

Starz825:

Oga...he doesn't matter..
At some point in wizkid's career, he had self doubt too before he blow
So na Normal thing
What he need is to keep pushing and keep believing in God regardless that's all.

Depressed101:
dey here for nairaland dey feel yourself, no go beg mcs to smuggle your name into performing artistes on shows, with little money

with emekachainz advertising media ventures you go surely blow in no time in music.....

slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Nice
But Nigeria brewing nor even fit organise or sponsore any concert for Benin city

Funny enough na we south south dey drink the beer well well pass
Especially Edo state

If you doubt go and meet all these companies selling beer let them release the statistics

Edo state dey beat all other state hands down for the buying of these alcoholic drinks

Nigerian brewing company dey plan to meet with emekachainz so dem go fit advertise sell well for Lagos.....

Lagos na the No 1 hotspot for drinks and alchohols.....

emekachainz fit help dem sell over 50+ million shayo bottles in under just 2 weeks....

even if dbanj and psquare dem won resurrect their dead careers,
i dey tell you say emekachainz fit help them.....
Re: Lagosians Storm Badagry Beach To Have Fun On New Year (Photo) by Dybala11(m): 11:34pm On Jan 03, 2022
Olarewaju89:
grin

A classic example of "If I can't have what I want, just gimme what is available". grin
Re: Lagosians Storm Badagry Beach To Have Fun On New Year (Photo) by Goodbadbowy419: 1:05am On Jan 04, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Lagos-One overrated and overcrowded dumb fuckkk place
Damnnn niggarr

Respect Lagos abeg
Re: Lagosians Storm Badagry Beach To Have Fun On New Year (Photo) by kabukabu50(m): 1:10am On Jan 04, 2022
Bluntemperor:

Bro,why are you always embittered about Lagos,for God's sake?
Just an enquiry o!

Lagos is overrated.

It's expensive for no reason,crowded and dirty
Re: Lagosians Storm Badagry Beach To Have Fun On New Year (Photo) by Matthewdan(m): 10:02am On Jan 04, 2022
The crowd in Lagos make the place unattractive and dirty i better go swimming pool
Re: Lagosians Storm Badagry Beach To Have Fun On New Year (Photo) by richboy7(m): 9:01pm On Jan 04, 2022
They never see water before?
Re: Lagosians Storm Badagry Beach To Have Fun On New Year (Photo) by Oseritla6888: 7:03pm On Mar 22, 2022
Read Below

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

21 Pictures That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity / Nigerian Talent Auditions And Casting Calls - Announcements & Invitations / Photo Of The Day: The "Holy Hug"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.