Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,989 members, 7,835,320 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

What Are The Disadvantages Of Doing An MBBS In Georgia? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Are The Disadvantages Of Doing An MBBS In Georgia? (189 Views)

A Woman Seen Doing An Assignment For Her Child On Bike Without A Proper Balance / The Disadvantages Of Sending Your Children To Boarding Schools / 6 Disadvantages Of Going To A Private University - Schooltalk.com.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Disadvantages Of Doing An MBBS In Georgia? by viveksharmaji(m): 10:23am On Jan 03, 2022
In all my years of admission counseling and consulting, never have I heard anything bad about any Georgian university through word-of-mouth. Therefore, your question puts me in a very perilous position as there are no major disadvantages regarding MBBS in Georgia.

The only one that comes to my mind presently is the fact that its current pattern of medical degrees does not align with the requirements of the latest NMC Gazette. For those not aware, the National Medical Commission recently came up with a gazette that laid down the clauses. Only those foreign medical degrees that follow these guidelines particularly, will be considered valid in India.

(1) (Reply)

UI Post-graduate Admission / Full List Of Public Universities In Nigeria 2022 / EKSU Students Lament The Number Of Questions Set In An Examination (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.