Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Real Halitosis Talk - Proper Education For Real Bad Breath Sufferers - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Real Halitosis Talk - Proper Education For Real Bad Breath Sufferers (568 Views)

10 Natural Ways To Easily Get Rid Of Bad Breath [halitosis] / Total Remedy For Bad Breath(halitosis) / Canary Point Launches Foundation With Focus On Quality Education For Indigents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Halitosis Talk - Proper Education For Real Bad Breath Sufferers by thatcuteguy20: 10:39am On Jan 03, 2022
Hello NL,

I created this topic to talk about Halitosis as it is in reality.
I've suffered halitosis of different degrees over the years, and I'd like to debunk the general idea, misconceptions, share experiences and also hear from Fellow sufferers.

If you've had this BB problem and got cured, please share your experiences here.

Regards
Re: Real Halitosis Talk - Proper Education For Real Bad Breath Sufferers by StonesA: 4:58am On Jan 06, 2022
i've been suffering from bb for years and it has really affected me badly. i pray that we finally found a solution to this problem. Please my brother continue to enlighten us on ur progresss to eliminate bad breath, i will continue to follow ur post.
Re: Real Halitosis Talk - Proper Education For Real Bad Breath Sufferers by inno2020: 2:54pm On Jan 19, 2022
Hello NL,
Am also having BB for years now.
The solution people told me was not to remove BB but to avoid it coming back.
Dont eat much carbohydrates food. Eat little.
Fufu, eba, amala, semo are bad for us
Dont drink soft drinks and alcoholic drinks
Don't eat beans
Don't drink milk.
Don't drink tea or anything that has sugar
Dont eat much of tomato soup
Dont take Tom Tom and the likes
Dont eat all pasta food including indomie
Don't eat snacks like kulikuli, chin chin, puff puff, fried yam.
Don't eat anything fried except fish.

Reason is that the more u consume all this food above, its blocks ur bowel and gives u constipation and thereby reduce the acid in ur stomach. Then bacteria will set in on the food in the stomach and gas has no way to pass to ur anus thereby releasing the gas to ur oesophagus and to ur mouth.
Note that while the gas is going to ur oesophagus, it first gives u heartburn then also gives u bump on ur throat. It causes more problems and diseases in ur heart and ur throat, tongue, teeth and cheek are all affected.

Now, eat more of vegetables and fruits
Whatever u are consuming as food must contain vegetables because vegetables contain folic acid required to digest the food.

Make sure u eat little all the time. The immune system can't break down large food. So it ask for small food. Always eat little food. Don't worry u won't have ulcer.

Dont masturbate or stop masturbation immediately because it weakens ur immune system by 100%.

Always know that u must eat what ur stomach want and not what u want then u will be fine all the time

The only solution is to avoid those food and drinks and that is what they call lifestyle changes.

Stay blessed

1 Like

Re: Real Halitosis Talk - Proper Education For Real Bad Breath Sufferers by AboveAndBeyond0: 9:40am On Jun 13, 2022
I am so sorry my contribution is coming so late from my last time here. I actually created this moniker just for this topic and at a time, I had to change my last phone in June 2021. I had forgotten the password to this account and all my efforts at retrieving 8t yielded no results. I had to repair my old phone just to retrieve the password to this account.

I did mention some probiotics which looked promising based on the positive reviews I got on Amazon. I'd try them - spent a fortune to import them to Nigeria. I purchased 3 bottles of 30 tabs each to be used for 90 days within which there must be significant improvement as promised by the 0roducers of the probiotics in USA. However, after using the supplements for more than 75 days without any noticeable improvement, I wrote the organisation selling the products expressing my frustrations at not getting the desired results. Below is their response to my complaint:

[/i][/color]Hi. Our Oral 4B has the maximum amount of BLIS K12 and BLIS M18 available today (over 4B+ CFUs (Colony Forming Units) and our customers have and continue to experience excellent results when used in combination with a good oral hygiene routine. I consulted with our medical advisory team and they strongly recommend that you see a dental professional to rule out any underlying causes, such as periodontal disease, sinus issues, or gastrointestinal disease. If you have an underlying issue you will need to be treated with more than oral probiotics. Please be sure to tell your doctor that you have been taking oral probiotics with 4B+ CFUs or BLIS K12 and M18 for 3 months so they understand that this is a serious issue and don't dismiss it as you simply not caring for yourself. It's unfortunate that our Oral 4B is not the answer for you right now. Hopefully, your doctor will be able to determine the underlying issue. Please keep us posted. Sincerely, Kate -PUR Nutraceuticals[i]

I went to my personal physician upon reading this response for further consultation but I was surprised and disappointed by his response. He reduced my 17 years of agony to mere psychological. He says 95% of those who think they suffer from halitosis do not actually suffer from it but it is in their head. I disagreed with him on this and gave him practical instances. He maintained his theory and when I saw that it was useless arguing with him, I quit discussing it with him

I have used several herbal teas in between both local and imported and there seems to be no end in sight.

Reading from you has also given me an insight into more areas of research and I'll also keep researching. I was in the UK mid last year but the Covid-19 pandemic did not give me chance to move around much. I intend to go again before the year runs out and I am already researching on places to visit to get more medical advice. I'll also bring up the areas you have mentioned.

I'll give an update if there is anything before or after my UK visit

All the best!
Re: Real Halitosis Talk - Proper Education For Real Bad Breath Sufferers by StonesA: 9:52pm On Sep 24, 2022
We're all waiting from you brother, let's keep up the fight
AboveAndBeyond0:
I am so sorry my contribution is coming so late from my last time here. I actually created this moniker just for this topic and at a time, I had to change my last phone in June 2021. I had forgotten the password to this account and all my efforts at retrieving 8t yielded no results. I had to repair my old phone just to retrieve the password to this account.

I did mention some probiotics which looked promising based on the positive reviews I got on Amazon. I'd try them - spent a fortune to import them to Nigeria. I purchased 3 bottles of 30 tabs each to be used for 90 days within which there must be significant improvement as promised by the 0roducers of the probiotics in USA. However, after using the supplements for more than 75 days without any noticeable improvement, I wrote the organisation selling the products expressing my frustrations at not getting the desired results. Below is their response to my complaint:

[/i][/color]Hi. Our Oral 4B has the maximum amount of BLIS K12 and BLIS M18 available today (over 4B+ CFUs (Colony Forming Units) and our customers have and continue to experience excellent results when used in combination with a good oral hygiene routine. I consulted with our medical advisory team and they strongly recommend that you see a dental professional to rule out any underlying causes, such as periodontal disease, sinus issues, or gastrointestinal disease. If you have an underlying issue you will need to be treated with more than oral probiotics. Please be sure to tell your doctor that you have been taking oral probiotics with 4B+ CFUs or BLIS K12 and M18 for 3 months so they understand that this is a serious issue and don't dismiss it as you simply not caring for yourself. It's unfortunate that our Oral 4B is not the answer for you right now. Hopefully, your doctor will be able to determine the underlying issue. Please keep us posted. Sincerely, Kate -PUR Nutraceuticals[i]

I went to my personal physician upon reading this response for further consultation but I was surprised and disappointed by his response. He reduced my 17 years of agony to mere psychological. He says 95% of those who think they suffer from halitosis do not actually suffer from it but it is in their head. I disagreed with him on this and gave him practical instances. He maintained his theory and when I saw that it was useless arguing with him, I quit discussing it with him

I have used several herbal teas in between both local and imported and there seems to be no end in sight.

Reading from you has also given me an insight into more areas of research and I'll also keep researching. I was in the UK mid last year but the Covid-19 pandemic did not give me chance to move around much. I intend to go again before the year runs out and I am already researching on places to visit to get more medical advice. I'll also bring up the areas you have mentioned.

I'll give an update if there is anything before or after my UK visit

All the best!
Re: Real Halitosis Talk - Proper Education For Real Bad Breath Sufferers by StonesA: 10:30am On Sep 25, 2022
Please Sir i want to ask, what remedy can i use for my own bad breath,i know the cause of it but i don't know what type medicine i can use to cure it
StonesA:
We're all waiting from you brother, let's keep up the fight
Re: Real Halitosis Talk - Proper Education For Real Bad Breath Sufferers by AboveAndBeyond0: 5:26am On Oct 13, 2022
StonesA:
Please Sir i want to ask, what remedy can i use for my own bad breath,i know the cause of it but i don't know what type medicine i can use to cure it

I once read that metronidazole (flagyl) works. I used it for 7bdays (6 tabs per day). During the period 9f administration of the drug, my halitosis went down drastically but then it came back with full force after I stopped the drug.
Re: Real Halitosis Talk - Proper Education For Real Bad Breath Sufferers by StonesA: 8:15pm On Nov 30, 2022
AboveAndBeyond0:

I once read that metronidazole (flagyl) works. I used it for 7bdays (6 tabs per day). During the period 9f administration of the drug, my halitosis went down drastically but then it came back with full force after I stopped the drug.
has anyone heard of this before OLFACTORY REFERENCE SYNDROME it my be the major problem were all facing

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS- Who Will Believe This Beauty Is A Man� / Documentary: The Bandit Warlords Of Zamfara - BBC Africa Eye Documentary / How To Screenshot Your National Identity Card On The NIMC App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.