Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,469 members, 7,836,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Military Oil Vandalization In Ikorodu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Oil Vandalization In Ikorodu (546 Views)

Totalenergies Shuts Down Alaoji 405MW Power Plant Over Vandalization / Oil Vandalization In Ikorodu / Governor Ahmed Reacts To Vandalization Of Campaign Billboards In Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Military Oil Vandalization In Ikorodu by SafeNigeria: 11:41am On Jan 03, 2022
Resident of imagbon ikorodu were wondering if there's government at all with what they witness from 12am till morning today,the way oil vandal's were moving oil from with sacks,tanker and jerican with the help of military personnel and local security.I hope one day the people at the top will come to the resident rescue because they don't want to witness the disaster they face couple of years ago.
Re: Military Oil Vandalization In Ikorodu by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 03, 2022
Shey nah like this things go dey continue for this country?

In the 80's or so, Fela sang Look and Laugh, in the song he talked about Ojukoroju(stealing wey you go dey look as e dey take place) stealing, in 2022, this kin thing still dey happen

Omo, I'm having doubt about Nigeria o
Re: Military Oil Vandalization In Ikorodu by SafeNigeria: 11:59am On Jan 03, 2022
DubaiLandLord:

In the 80's or so, Fela sang Look and Laugh, in the song he talked about Ojukoroju(stealing wey you go dey look as e dey take place) stealing, in 2022, this kin thing still dey happen

,,,. .come down to the place then you will know every crime in Nigeria it's supported by security personnel.
Re: Military Oil Vandalization In Ikorodu by NewsForYou: 12:46pm On Jan 03, 2022
No be today. Na the part wey dem dey support criminals kill their fellow security agents to protect their devilish interest dey pain me.
Re: Military Oil Vandalization In Ikorodu by OFFICIAL336: 12:48pm On Jan 03, 2022
Imagine Yorubas vandalizing oil dey don't have.

Buhari must hear this.
Re: Military Oil Vandalization In Ikorodu by AntiBMC(m): 6:42am On Jan 04, 2022
DubaiLandLord:

Ur having which doubt about Nigeria? A chronic unity-beggar like you? Retrace ur steps o...make that doubt no kil you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Oil Vandalization In Ikorodu by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 04, 2022
AntiBMC:

Ur having which doubt about Nigeria? A chronic unity-beggar like you? Retrace ur steps o...make that doubt no kil you
Ibos like you are jokers.

Screaming Biafla on top social media

But in 2023, you go Atikulate cheesy

Abegi swerve
Re: Military Oil Vandalization In Ikorodu by AntiBMC(m): 8:37am On Jan 04, 2022
DubaiLandLord:
Ibos like you are jokers.

Screaming Biafla on top social media

But in 2023, you go Atikulate cheesy

Abegi swerve

Pocket ur doubts about Nigeria.

I don tell you finish.

(1) (Reply)

EXCLUSIVE: Osinbajo Notifies Buhari Of Readiness To Run For President In 2023 / Sanwo Olu Living In Delusion Like Most Southern Politicians / Swiss Bank Ignored Money Laundering Laws And Accepted Abacha's Loot(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.