Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,299 members, 7,954,192 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:54 PM

He Made Them Male And Female. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / He Made Them Male And Female. (674 Views)

God Created Male And Female - Jesus ! Does It Mean Eve Was Not The First Woman? / He Made Them Male And Female. / GOD Is Both Male And Female (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Made Them Male And Female. by elated177: 11:58am On Jan 03, 2022
El Elohe Yahshrael!

How can a person who has a vagina and womb still believe she is a man? I was careful not to use the word "feel". This is because feeling is a mind thing and the mind can be influenced. Feelings, most times, do not mean reality. Yes, the mind can be made to feel something that isn't real. However, the presence of womb and vagina in a woman cannot lie.

Similarly, a person who has a penis and produces sperm cannot claim he is a female. Such is lie from the pit of darkness. Again, since the mind can be influenced, what such an individual feels is irrelevant.

Such thing as a male trapped in a female body or a female trapped in a male body is demonic. It is a mind thing and, again, for the umpteenth time, the mind can be influenced.

Accept the reality:

Were you born with a womb and vagina? You are female ... a woman. Whatever it is you feel that is contrary to this truth and reality is irrelevant and shouldn't determine how you exist in this world.

Were you born with a penis and scrotum? You are a male --- a man. Again, whatever it is you feel that is contrary to this truth and reality is totally irrelevant and shouldn't determine the way you live your life here on earth.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu YAH!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Made Them Male And Female. by kingsmaila(m): 12:20pm On Jan 03, 2022
Referenece to Bobrisky, John brown and the King Tonto Dike
Re: He Made Them Male And Female. by chieveboy(m): 4:07pm On Jan 03, 2022
elated177:
El Elohe Yahshrael!

How can a person who has a vagina and womb still believe she is a man? I was careful not to use the word "feel". This is because feeling is a mind thing and the mind can be influenced. Feelings, most times, do not mean reality. Yes, the mind can be made to feel something that isn't real. However, the presence of womb and vagina in a woman cannot lie.

Similarly, a person who has a penis and produces sperm cannot claim he is a female. Such is lie from the pit of darkness. Again, since the mind can be influenced, what such an individual feels is irrelevant.

Such thing as a male trapped in a female body or a female trapped in a male body is demonic. It is a mind thing and, again, for the umpteenth time, the mind can be influenced.

Accept the reality:

Are you born with a womb and vagina? You are female ... a woman. Whatever it is you feel that is contrary to this truth and reality is irrelevant and shouldn't determine how you exist in this world.

Are you born with a penis and scrotum? You are a male --- a man. Again, whatever it is you feel that is contrary to this truth and reality is totally irrelevant and shouldn't determine the way you live your life here on earth.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu YAH!

Where you born with eye sockets that contains no eyes? You are not blind you can see!

Where you born with legs that are crippled and can't walk? No you are not crippled, you can walk.

Where you born with both female and male genitals as in a Hermaphrodite? No you are not male, you are a female male.

Where you born with two heads but with a single body? No you are not two, you are a single entity.

Did you marry the person with two heads? You commit a sin and will be burnt in hell for marrying two women.

Re: He Made Them Male And Female. by elated177: 4:29pm On Jan 03, 2022
chieveboy:

Where you born with eye sockets that contains no eyes? You are not blind you can see!

What are the eyes used for?

chieveboy:

Where you born with legs that are crippled and can't walk? No you are not crippled, you can walk.

What are the legs for?

chieveboy:

Where you born with both female and male genitals as in a Hermaphrodite? No you are not male, you are a female male.

Is it normal, natural for a person to have both male and female genitals?

chieveboy:

Where you born with two heads but with a single body? No you are not two, you are a single entity.

Is having two physical human heads a normal, natural occurrence?

chieveboy:

Did you marry the person with two heads? You commit a sin and will be burnt in hell for marrying two women.
Re: He Made Them Male And Female. by chieveboy(m): 5:40pm On Jan 03, 2022
elated177:

What are the eyes used for?

What are the legs for?

Is it normal, natural for a person to have both male and female genitals?

Is having two physical human heads a normal, natural occurrence?

I would have engaged you if you showed capacity for understanding.

In the mean time, my response was a sarcasm of your line of reasoning which states that if one was born with a female genitals, then they are female.

I took it further by staying if one was born with legs but are crippled, the person is not a cripple, he or she is fine (going by your logic).

You obviously didn't catch.

3 Likes

Re: He Made Them Male And Female. by elated177: 8:19pm On Jan 03, 2022
chieveboy:

I would have engaged you if you showed capacity for understanding.

In the mean time, my response was a sarcasm of your line of reasoning which states that if one was born with a female genitals, then they are female.

I took it further by staying if one was born with legs but are crippled, the person is not a cripple, he or she is fine (going by your logic).

You obviously didn't catch.

You are the one who didn't understand my questions and the message.

Is gender a feeling?

If a person was born with a womb and vagina, what is the person?

If a man, after snorting 10grms of coke, feels like a bird, a lion or a dog, is he any one of them? Is his feeling at the time reality? Has his mind been influenced in any way?

Again, what are the legs for? A person born with legs but is crippled cannot walk. Is it a normal, natural occurrence? You opened this door.

1 Like

Re: He Made Them Male And Female. by chieveboy(m): 8:45pm On Jan 03, 2022
elated177:

You are the one who didn't understand my questions and the message.

Is gender a feeling?

If a person was born with a womb and vagina, what is the person?

If a man, after snorting 10grms of coke, feels like a bird, a lion or a dog, is he any one of them? Is his feeling at the time reality? Has his mind been influenced in any way?

Again, what are the legs for? A person born with legs but is crippled cannot walk. Is it a normal, natural occurrence? You opened this door.

A person born with crippled legs is a natural occurrence.

A person developing a disease and getting crippled is a natural occurrence.

A person born with two heads is a natural occurrence.

A person born a female but with dominant male hormones is a natural occurrence. Likewise those females with unusual male hormones that led to them developing beards or having joysticks.

You need to educate yourself on the meaning of the word 'Natural' and also realize a person born blind from birth didn't create themselves any more a person born gay.

3 Likes

Re: He Made Them Male And Female. by elated177: 9:40pm On Jan 03, 2022
chieveboy:

A person born with crippled legs is a natural occurrence.

A person developing a disease and getting crippled is a natural occurrence.

A person born with two heads is a natural occurrence.

A person born a female but with dominant male hormones is a natural occurrence. Likewise those females with unusual male hormones that led to them developing beards or having joysticks.

You need to educate yourself on the meaning of the word 'Natural' and also realize a person born blind from birth didn't create themselves any more a person born gay.

This is why I asked you what the legs are for.
The natural use of the legs is for walking. The state in which the legs can no longer perform this natural function can't be termed natural.

Is a person supposed to have legs and not able to use them? In a situation where this is the case, can we say the legs are performing their natural function?

It is not natural for humans to have two physical heads. If such situation arises, then it is unnatural. Nature has stipulated that human will have one physical head. Try not to be confused.

In nature, we have the male and the female. A male has the penis and the testes. A female has a womb and vagina. The male produces sperm. The female produces ova. Every human being is a product of male and female. It is not unheard of for a girl to behave or act like her father and the boy act like his mother. In such situation, does it mean that the girl is no longer female and the boy is no longer a male?

A woman shouldn't be born with dominant male hormones. It is not natural for a woman to have dominant male hormones. However, we know that such happens. It is an anomaly. I don't agree with you that such female will later develop a penis. A person can't be a female and have penis.

So, even if a female has unusual male hormones, but has womb, vagina and breast, is she not a woman?

Those who undergo sexual reassignment, assignment or whatever they call it, will never be real males or females.

No one is born a homosexual.
Re: He Made Them Male And Female. by chieveboy(m): 7:04am On Jan 04, 2022
elated177:

This is why I asked you what the legs are for.
The natural use of the legs is for walking. The state in which the legs can no longer perform this natural function can't be termed natural.

Is a person supposed to have legs and not able to use them? In a situation where this is the case, can we say the legs are performing their natural function?

It is not natural for humans to have two physical heads. If such situation arises, then it is unnatural. Nature has stipulated that human will have one physical head. Try not to be confused.

In nature, we have the male and the female. A male has the penis and the testes. A female has a womb and vagina. The male produces sperm. The female produces ovaries. Every human being is a product of male and female. It is not unheard of for a girl to behave or act like her father and the boy act like his mother. In such situation, does it mean that the girl is no longer female and the boy is no longer a male?

A woman shouldn't be born with dominant male hormones. It is not natural for a woman to have dominant male hormones. However, we know that such happens. It is an anomaly. I don't agree with you that such female will later develop a penis. A person can't be a female and have penis.

So, even if a female has unusual male hormones, but has womb, vagina and breast, is she not a woman?

Those who undergo sexual reassignment, assignment or whatever they call it, will never be a real males or females.

No one is born a homosexual.

I had suggested you go find the meaning of the word Natural, I strongly recommend you do so you would stop this public display...

Did you study Biology in school? Have you heard of the term 'Natural Disaster' before? I am sure you would reason that since it's a 'disaster', then it's not caused by nature because nature does not cause disasters even in biology.

You said there are no females with joysticks. Ignorance is obviously the problem with your kind and if you are in position of power, you may likely tag people suffering these anomalies as witches and most likely burn them just as the church had been doing in the past. Fortunately Google is here to educate you with pictures. Research 'Hermaphrodites'.

There was even a thread here on Nairaland with big boobs who wanted to kill himself owing to a naturally occurring case of too much female hormones for a man that he developed boobs.

Tip: Anything not natural is ARTIFICIAL! It is man made.

2 Likes

Re: He Made Them Male And Female. by elated177: 10:07am On Jan 04, 2022
chieveboy:

I had suggested you go find the meaning of the word Natural, I strongly recommend you do so you would stop this public display...

Did you study Biology in school? Have you heard of the term 'Natural Disaster' before? I am sure you would reason that since it's a 'disaster', then it's not caused by nature because nature does not cause disasters even in biology.

You said there are no females with joysticks. Ignorance is obviously the problem with your kind and if you are in position of power, you may likely tag people suffering these anomalies as witches and most likely burn them just as the church had been doing in the past. Fortunately Google is here to educate you with pictures. Research 'Hermaphrodites'.

There was even a thread here on Nairaland with big boobs who wanted to kill himself owing to a naturally occurring case of too much female hormones for a man that he developed boobs.

Tip: Anything not natural is ARTIFICIAL! It is man made.

Anyone who has even the least understanding - unless, of course, he or she is a homosexual, lesbian or homosexuality apologist - can comprehend the context and premise of what I have been saying or trying to say. It is not likely that such an individual will admit the truth.

That something occurs naturally and not man-made does not mean it can't be an anomaly. And I know what nature or natural means. So, no thanks. You are the one who has refused to understand the context of my assertions and reasonings. It appears you are a little confused. Or may you are playing confused. Everything that I said above was clear.

Simply because a person was born with two physical human heads does it then mean that it is natural for humans to have two physical heads? Answer this question.

You keep introducing things without tackling the questions asked. You have brought in natural disasters. I won't go into that.

Look at what you said:

"A person born a female but with dominant male hormones is a natural occurrence. Likewise those females with unusual male hormones that led to them developing beards or having joysticks."

Why is a baby assigned female at birth? How can a person, after having vagina, develop penis?

Again, how can a female have a penis? Is the breast a sex organ? What makes you think that a person with penis and female-like breast is a female? Again, is the breast a sex organ? Who is a hermaphrodite?

The case of that nairalander may not be true. May be he was taking the hormones or whatever they call it them.
Re: He Made Them Male And Female. by chieveboy(m): 11:25am On Jan 04, 2022
elated177:

Anyone who has even the least understanding - unless, of course, he or she is a homosexual, lesbian or homosexuality apologist - can comprehend the context and premise of what I have been saying or trying to say. It is not likely that such an individual will admit the truth.

That something occurs naturally and not man-made does not mean it can't be an anomaly. And I know what nature or natural means. So, no thanks. You are the one who has refused to understand the context of my assertions and reasonings. It appears you are a little confused. Or may you are playing confused. Everything that I said above was clear.

Simply because a person was born with two physical human heads does it then mean that it is natural for humans to have two physical heads? Answer this question.

You keep introducing things without tackling the questions asked. You have brought in natural disasters. I won't go into that.

Good thing you shifted from "unnatural" to "anomaly". It means you have received...

They say half knowledge is dangerous! This my friend is what you and your ilk suffer from.

It is the same problem of half knowledge the Igbos had back then when they concluded nature only offers single babies. Anything beyond one one baby, they kill it. Why? They like you think it's not just unnatural, they believed it's evil.

Limitive thinking and assumptions often breed your kind of perception. You and the killers of twins assume you have known and exhausted the gamut of possibilities within nature and drew a line where you have no business what so ever drawing.

This problem of ignorance is now being solved by the internet where it did not exist before and many suffered for it. You now can display yourself and meet people who will update you.

If those anomalies are not natural, what then in your wisdom would you classify them? Artificial? I can't believe you're debating "natural".

Let's educate you:

Nature (Physics, Biology, Chemistry etc) is open to any form of manifestation! It only requires input and it dishes out a consequent output. It is not concerned with right or wrong as humans adjudge things. Beauty or lack of it depends on who is looking and not a universal phenomena.

This is why when the conditions are set, nature can grow a mango tree within an orange tree. It will dish you multiple heads even.

If nature does not allow it (if it's not natural), it will not happen! Anything that nature (God) does not permit, allow, CANNOT exist! You only have a problem when you do not or have not seen it all and you go about displaying yourself.

For your information, "Anomaly" is a relative term. There is no such thing as universal animally or universal normalcy. In other words, what is normal to you is not normal for everyone. Knowing this is placing yourself in position of wisdom.

2 Likes

Re: He Made Them Male And Female. by elated177: 1:43pm On Jan 04, 2022
kiss
chieveboy:

Good thing you shifted from "unnatural" to "anomaly". It means you have received...

They say half knowledge is dangerous! This my friend is what you and your ilk suffer from.

It is the same problem of half knowledge the Igbos had back then when they concluded nature only offers single babies. Anything beyond one one baby, they kill it. Why? They like you think it's not just unnatural, they believed it's evil.

Limitive thinking and assumptions often breed your kind of perception. You and the killers of twins assume you have known and exhausted the gamut of possibilities within nature and drew a line where you have no business what so ever drawing.

This problem of ignorance is now being solved by the internet where it did not exist before and many suffered for it. You now can display yourself and meet people who will update you.

If those anomalies are not natural, what then in your wisdom would you classify them? Artificial? I can't believe you're debating "natural".

Let's educate you:

Nature (Physics, Biology, Chemistry etc) is open to any form of manifestation! It only requires input and it dishes out a consequent output. It is not concerned with right or wrong as humans adjudge things. Beauty or lack of it depends on who is looking and not a universal phenomena.

This is why when the conditions are set, nature can grow a mango tree within an orange tree. It will dish you multiple heads even.

If nature does not allow it (if it's not natural), it will not happen! Anything that nature (God) does not permit, allow, CANNOT exist! You only have a problem when you do not or have not seen it all and you go about displaying yourself.

For your information, "Anomaly" is a relative term. There is no such thing as universal animally or universal normalcy. In other words, what is normal to you is not normal for everyone. Knowing this is placing yourself in position of wisdom.

You have nothing to offer me, chieveboy. I have been patient with you, even with all your useless, baseless, meaningless words - which you, in your level of mindset, thought were supposed to make me feel insulted. You don't really know where you are.

Everything you have said and will say will be geared towards making the abominable act of homosexuality normal and natural. Heck, you have already said that people were born homosexuals.

You probably think that I am one of those people who swallow religious materials churned out by so-called enlightened people. Ihe efu!

You are trying to attack the very foundation of the saints, servants and messengers of Yahushua the Messiah, of YHVH Almighty, as far as the righteous walk is concerned. That is utter foolery. I have allowed your foolery enough.

People like you do not challenge great wisdom. You can't make a mockery of great wisdom, chieveboy. People like you and your ilks are only fit to sit at my feet, listen and learn whenever I am disseminating the message of YHVH Almighty, my Father in heaven.

You won't be getting any more replies from this end. I have taught you enough.
Now, scurry away with your demonic views and mindset.
Re: He Made Them Male And Female. by chieveboy(m): 2:21pm On Jan 04, 2022
elated177:
kiss

You have nothing to offer me, chieveboy. I have been patient with you, even with all your useless, baseless, meaningless words - which you, in your level of mindset, thought were supposed to make me feel insulted. You don't really know where you are.

Everything you have said and will say will be geared towards making the abominable act of homosexuality normal and natural. Heck, you have already said that people were born homosexuals.

You probably think that I am one of those people who swallow religious materials churned out by so-called enlightened people. Ihe efu!

You are trying to attack the very foundation of the saints, servants and messengers of Yahushua the Messiah, of YHVH Almighty, as far as the righteous walk is concerned. That is utter foolery. I have allowed your foolery enough.

People like you do not challenge great wisdom. You can't make a mockery of great wisdom, chieveboy. People like you and your ilks are only fit to sit at my feet, listen and learn whenever I am disseminating the message of YHVH Almighty, my Father in heaven.

You won't be getting any more replies from this end. I have taught you enough.
Now, scurry away with your demonic views and mindset.

You seem unstable. Did you say "attack"? What formation, 4:4:2?

You actually felt attacked? The people you are referring to should go hang themselves right? Nonsense!

Well Good luck defending your father. Let him know my response.

2 Likes

Re: He Made Them Male And Female. by ABCthingx: 2:40pm On Jan 04, 2022
chieveboy:

You seem unstable. Did you say "attack"? What formation, 4:4:2?

You actually felt attacked? The people you are referring should go hang themselves right? Nonsense!

Well Good luck defending your father. Let him know my response.
Homosexuality is not right because God says so. gerrit?
Re: He Made Them Male And Female. by elated177: 3:04pm On Jan 04, 2022
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Those of us who have fought and have been fighting the spiritual war and are walking the righteous path know why Satan, the demons and their human slaves like homosexuality and why they want it to reign.

Hallelu YAH!
Re: He Made Them Male And Female. by chieveboy(m): 5:14pm On Jan 04, 2022
ABCthingx:
Homosexuality is not right because God says so. gerrit?

Any book and any one can say "God said" he is a Muslim and will born all Christians.

Homosexuals, Bi-sexuals, Hermaphrodites and all born with biological disorders like Cripples, Deafs, Blinds etc were all purportedly created by this same God. The bible said "so that God wil be glorified" or so.

Justify birth defects like being born crippled etc and one would justify glaring innate case of gender/sexual disorder leading to manly traits like beards in women, boobs in men and sometimes crossed sexual orientation.

Oh wait, no, that of sexual disorder is not caused by God. God is not the author of confusion. How can he create a woman who feels and acts like a man? He can only create a woman with joystick and a man with boobs but never a woman with too much male hormones leading to beards and manly stature. As for a person with two heads, well, God will update us on that one when we get to heaven.

I personal enjoy the show when nature teaches you religious fanatics more about itself/God via creation. It gives you graphical lessons making nonsense of your beliefs and doctrines no matter where it was written, but no, you would still continue to wallow in ignorance and denial in the face of evidence.

Note that if the internet was around back then, most of your beliefs and laws would be rebuffed as rebutted with evidence.

Take a look at the attached image. Do you think the guy is enjoying it? Judging what you know nothing about in the name of God

1 Like

Re: He Made Them Male And Female. by ABCthingx: 5:25pm On Jan 04, 2022
chieveboy:

Any book and any one can say "God said" he is a Muslim and will born all Christians.

Homosexuals, Bi-sexuals, Hermaphrodites and all born with biological disorders like Cripples, Deafs, Blinds etc were all purportedly created by this same God. The bible said "so that God wil be glorified" or so.

Justify birth defects like being born crippled etc and one would justify glaring innate case of gender/sexual disorder leading to manly traits like beards in women, boobs in men and sometimes crossed sexual orientation.

Oh wait, no, that of sexual disorder is not caused by God. God is not the author of confusion. How can he create a woman who feels and acts like a man? He can only create a woman with joystick and a man with boobs but never a woman with too much male hormones leading to beards and manly stature. As for a person with two heads, well, God will update us on that one when we get to heaven.

I personal enjoy the show when nature teaches you religious fanatics more about itself/God via creation. It gives you graphical lessons making nonsense of your beliefs and doctrines no matter where it was written, but no, you would still continue to wallow in ignorance and denial in the face of evidence.

Note that if the internet was around back then, most of your beliefs and laws would be rebuffed as rebutted with evidence.

Take a look at the attached image. Do you think the guy is enjoying it? Judging what you know nothing about in the name of God
Being LGBT is a choice and not a birth defect.

What your saying is like like saying somebody was born to be a theif.

Nobody was born to be homo

One of your people link
https://www.forbes.com/sites/dawnstaceyennis/2019/08/30/the-gay-gene-is-a-myth-but-being-gay-is-natural-say-scientists/?sh=7bc0bff7fa72
Re: He Made Them Male And Female. by chieveboy(m): 5:37pm On Jan 04, 2022
ABCthingx:
Being LGBT is a choice and not a birth defect.

What your saying is like like saying somebody was born to be a theif.

Nobody was born to be homo

One of your people link
https://www.forbes.com/sites/dawnstaceyennis/2019/08/30/the-gay-gene-is-a-myth-but-being-gay-is-natural-say-scientists/?sh=7bc0bff7fa72

Define LGBT
Re: He Made Them Male And Female. by ABCthingx: 5:40pm On Jan 04, 2022
chieveboy:

Define LGBT
It's a short for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender

I know you know this
Re: He Made Them Male And Female. by chieveboy(m): 6:06pm On Jan 04, 2022
ABCthingx:
It's a short for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender

I know you know this

So despite my earlier rebuttal of your claims with a picture of a Nigerian with boobs, and also my challenging of your unfounded doctrine that a certain creator is angry at his handwork, all you could do was run away to send me a link that further challenges your dishonesty?

1 Like

Re: He Made Them Male And Female. by ABCthingx: 6:10pm On Jan 04, 2022
chieveboy:

So despite my earlier rebuttal of your claims with a picture of a Nigerian with boobs, and also my challenging of your unfounded doctrine that a certain creator is angry at his handwork, all you could do was run away to send me a link that further challenges your dishonesty?
Being hermaphrodite is not the same thing as being a fa.ggot. Or are you saying all homosexuals are hermaphrodites?
Re: He Made Them Male And Female. by chieveboy(m): 6:36pm On Jan 04, 2022
ABCthingx:
Being hermaphrodite is not the same thing as being a fa.ggot. Or are you saying all homosexuals are hermaphrodites?

Children of same parent. All caused by hormonal imbalance. A hermaphrodite is bi-sexual. The term "gay.got" is an abusive slang and has nothing to do with biology debate. I am only interested in educating you in what you're doing and getting yourself into (A big "getting yourself into"wink abusing people who have these disorders.

It is safe to mention here that there is the homosexual practice arising from sexual debauchery or leftist spiritism. These are a different matter entirely.

1 Like

Re: He Made Them Male And Female. by elated177: 2:40am On Oct 02, 2022
Hmmmmh!

(1) (Reply)

Download All Myles Munroe Sermons For Free / Difference Between A Christian And A Believer / Why Do Muslims Choose To Follow Muhammad (S.A.W)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.