Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,320 members, 7,829,789 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

What Jesus Just Revealed To Me About Hell - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Jesus Just Revealed To Me About Hell (502 Views)

Mad Man Preaching To Crowd About Hell Fire! (Video) / Moment A Pastor Revealed To A Lady That Her Husband Is Her Dead Brother / Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Jesus Just Revealed To Me About Hell by BegAt40: 1:35pm On Jan 03, 2022
I just finished 6 bottles of magnets and I fit high in the spirit. Jesus Christ therefore went ahead to reveal some facts about he'll to me. cool
The first picture below is what the earth looks like in a part of the universe as observed and you can see how tiny the Earth is - just like a grain of sand in a football field. grin

Now think of it. That's just a part of the universe. He'll will definitely be as big as half of the entire universe or let's say a half of it.

And I'll like to let you know that earth that looks like a grain of sand in a football field has only 14 percent of it occupied by human. Check the screenshot. Now let's say just a 14 percent of what earth looks like or let's say even all the generations that has excited on earth goes to he'll, is that not a waste of resources? You sef reason am. grin grin

Even if it's multiplied by 400 (as it's proven in the third picture that 400 generations has lived on earth, it's still a waste of resources). Just like starting a wild fire to burn a cockroach. grin grin

Re: What Jesus Just Revealed To Me About Hell by BegAt40: 1:37pm On Jan 03, 2022
martinez39s, hardmirror and other atheists should come and see why hell fire must be taken serious. cool cool
Re: What Jesus Just Revealed To Me About Hell by illicit(m): 1:51pm On Jan 03, 2022
We have been to space

But space has always been here

It beffudles me
Re: What Jesus Just Revealed To Me About Hell by HardMirror(m): 2:30pm On Jan 03, 2022
BegAt40:
martinez39s, hardmirror and other atheists should come and see why hell fire must be taken serious. cool cool
why are you thinking. You need more alchohol grin
Re: What Jesus Just Revealed To Me About Hell by BegAt40: 2:43pm On Jan 03, 2022
HardMirror:
why are you thinking. You need more alchohol grin
Repent now. Tommorow may be too late o grin
Re: What Jesus Just Revealed To Me About Hell by BegAt40: 2:46pm On Jan 03, 2022
illicit:
We have been to space

But space has always been here

It beffudles me
What are you saying bro? Hope you're not one of these atheists. Better repent because Jesus has spent a lot of resources to burn atheists in hell. angry angry
Re: What Jesus Just Revealed To Me About Hell by illicit(m): 2:48pm On Jan 03, 2022
BegAt40:

What are you saying bro? Hope you're not one of these atheists. Better repent because Jesus has spent a lot of resources to burn atheists in hell. angry angry

It is amazing

(1) (Reply)

Dangerous Dreams Dangerous Prayers DKO / Digbolugiism: Futility, Fruitlessness And Hopelessness / Is well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.