Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Romelu Lukaku's Name Already In The Transfer Market - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Romelu Lukaku's Name Already In The Transfer Market (1034 Views)

Top 5 Biggest Spenders In The European Transfer Transfer Market Since 2003 / Klopp: Liverpool Cannot Behave Like Chelsea In The Transfer Market / Chant About The Size Of Romelu Lukaku's Manhood By Man United Fans Causes Uproar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romelu Lukaku's Name Already In The Transfer Market by ChairmanOfLagos: 1:46pm On Jan 03, 2022
According to Gazzetta Dello Sport are reporting that Chelsea's current number 9 Romelu Lukaku wishes for a move to Tottenham to join forces with his former manager Antonio Conte...

Could we see a Kane & Lukaku swap?��

Re: Romelu Lukaku's Name Already In The Transfer Market by Deborah98(f): 2:06pm On Jan 03, 2022
Best of luck to him...

1 Like

Re: Romelu Lukaku's Name Already In The Transfer Market by Oromoni619: 2:17pm On Jan 03, 2022
Funny game,. Lukaku no wise

That's why I mk money from it

1.50odds dey sweet

1 Like

Re: Romelu Lukaku's Name Already In The Transfer Market by paulolee(m): 2:25pm On Jan 03, 2022
lukwku n Kane swap? didnt see dt coming..
so kane is leaving due to lack of trophies n lukaku is going to win trophies or just be happy with his man..
Kane is the biggest winner here, don't know if he will accept Chelsea or still wait for city bcoz winning trophies n Scoring is more easier in city than with Chelsea..lets see how it goes..

1 Like

Re: Romelu Lukaku's Name Already In The Transfer Market by paulolee(m): 2:26pm On Jan 03, 2022
Deborah98:
Best of luck to him...
sure...dt spurs deal mk sense pass doing bk to inter dt already gat dzeko n the new coach may not play to his pattern..

1 Like

Re: Romelu Lukaku's Name Already In The Transfer Market by ChairmanOfLagos: 5:12pm On Jan 03, 2022
DO YOU THINK THE MOVE WILL FAVOUR HIM?
Deborah98:
Best of luck to him...
Re: Romelu Lukaku's Name Already In The Transfer Market by ChairmanOfLagos: 5:14pm On Jan 03, 2022
DO YOU STILL THINK KANE OR LUKAKU HAVE A CHANCE OF FINISHING AS TOP SCORER
paulolee:
lukwku n Kane swap? didnt see dt coming..
so kane is leaving due to lack of trophies n lukaku is going to win trophies or just be happy with his man..
Kane is the biggest winner here, don't know if he will accept Chelsea or still wait for city bcoz winning trophies n Scoring is more easier in city than with Chelsea..lets see how it goes..
Re: Romelu Lukaku's Name Already In The Transfer Market by ChairmanOfLagos: 5:15pm On Jan 03, 2022
WHERE
Oromoni619:
Funny game,. Lukaku no wise

That's why I mk money from it

1.50odds dey sweet
Re: Romelu Lukaku's Name Already In The Transfer Market by paulolee(m): 6:12pm On Jan 03, 2022
ChairmanOfLagos:
DO YOU STILL THINK KANE OR LUKAKU HAVE A CHANCE OF FINISHING AS TOP SCORER
no sir. sallah, vardy n jota looks more serious

1 Like

Re: Romelu Lukaku's Name Already In The Transfer Market by ChairmanOfLagos: 8:02am On Jan 04, 2022
SALAH WILL BE OUT FOR AFCON, YOU CAN BET ON THAT ON www./299412
paulolee:

no sir. sallah, vardy n jota looks more serious
Re: Romelu Lukaku's Name Already In The Transfer Market by ChairmanOfLagos: 8:03am On Jan 04, 2022
/299412
ChairmanOfLagos:
Re: Romelu Lukaku's Name Already In The Transfer Market by paulolee(m): 8:38am On Jan 04, 2022
ChairmanOfLagos:
AFCON is just a month, he can still come bk n win golden ball if he stays injury free..
I know of a club in d city of machester dt do win games once a month, so its no big deal

1 Like

Re: Romelu Lukaku's Name Already In The Transfer Market by Igahbarr: 5:39pm On Jan 04, 2022
No, I don't see that happening, I see Conte coming to Chelsea to replace Tuchel.
This, I have seen.

1 Like

Re: Romelu Lukaku's Name Already In The Transfer Market by ChairmanOfLagos: 7:55pm On Jan 05, 2022
THAT IS A VERY BOLD PREDICTION
Igahbarr:
No, I don't see that happening, I see Conte coming to Chelsea to replace Tuchel.
This, I have seen.
Re: Romelu Lukaku's Name Already In The Transfer Market by Oromoni619: 11:16am On Jan 06, 2022
ChairmanOfLagos:
WHERE

Betting on sportybet

1.50odds

4days aweek
Surest of all sure

.I don cashout my some thing yesterday
Re: Romelu Lukaku's Name Already In The Transfer Market by Oromoni619: 3:10pm On Jan 07, 2022
ChairmanOfLagos:
WHERE
080....85...'''5838----98 you can WhatsApp me

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2 Odds You Can Use / Quarter Finals Champions League / Should The Black Race Pull Out Of The World Cup?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.