Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 18 Years Of Waiting (photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 18 Years Of Waiting (photos) (206 Views)

Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 18 Years Of Waiting (Photos) / Zimbabwean Man Commits Suicide After 18-Year-Old New Wife Deprived Him Of Sex / Siamese Twins Joined At The Head Separated After 18-Hour Surgery In Vatican (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 18 Years Of Waiting (photos) by princeemmma(m): 2:39pm On Jan 03, 2022
A Nigerian woman, Joy Ibegbulem has given birth to a set of twins, two baby girls, after she waited for 18 years, IgbereTV reports.

Taking to Facebook on December 27, 2021, Mrs Ibegbulem thanked God for giving her a new song.

She wrote;

“God of the eleventh hour has shown up for us., He gave us double for the trouble. The past eighteen years of being on the waiting list wasn’t an easy journey but God has been faithful. Please family, friends and well wishers join us to appreciate this Great God for blessing my family with twins baby girls and gave us a new name/song. I am that woman that God has shown mercy”
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4685826471499741&id=100002173031968

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Find The Will To Archive My Goals / Insomnia: 7 Foods That Will Help You Sleep Faster At Night / The Latest Covid Variant Is 1.5 Times More Contagious Than Omicron

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.