Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos) (54797 Views)

Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / CEO Of Nestoil Group Dances To Traditional Tune In His Anambra Mansion- PICTURES / Iyiegbu Obi Cubana's Compound, House In Anambra - PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos) by joelag: 6:09pm On Jan 03, 2022
Money get long leg sha
Re: Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos) by RevolverOcelot(m): 6:09pm On Jan 03, 2022
That's a commendable one. Not all people will remember their classmates when they make it.
Re: Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos) by Winnerlyy: 6:09pm On Jan 03, 2022
He is breaking the code. When u are rich , never mingle with people below u. U can give them money , u can order for cows and drinks but don't show up. Poor people are cancer.
Especially poor people like winnerly chibudollar and bigcowhorn. And their useless parents
Re: Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos) by DSoj(m): 6:11pm On Jan 03, 2022
MONEY IS GOOOOOD

That's all I have to say.
Re: Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos) by lexy2014: 6:12pm On Jan 03, 2022
mobilenewsnetwo:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYRRNnXIXz6/?utm_medium=copy_link

They shouldn't be called class of 92 but Hall of 92 cos those number of guys can't fit into a classroom
Re: Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos) by Bashnigga(m): 6:13pm On Jan 03, 2022
In this life, just have money

Re: Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos) by FRANKOSKI(m): 6:13pm On Jan 03, 2022
THIS IS GOOD. AT LEAST LET THEM KNOW IT'S GOOD TO BE HUMBLE.
Re: Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos) by Ambber(f): 6:15pm On Jan 03, 2022
when will he host the uni mates so we can gate crash?
Re: Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 03, 2022
greenie77:
Re-union with high school mates has its unique feeling.
yh.... Especially when you don make am bah. Omo... God help us.
Re: Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos) by PointZerom: 6:16pm On Jan 03, 2022
fuckingAyaya:
Just know say no be everybody them they help for this life, some carry bad head if you try to help me u go fall

You're one of those that shouldn't be helped.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos) by johnbosco11(m): 6:16pm On Jan 03, 2022
Irupetepete:
No be everybody to be wealthy or extra wealthy but we can surely rise by lifting others..
imagine someone that wants to help you and have this kind of thought..... What would be your fate??
You're not wise here buh you are only trying to be wise.....In life try to help people because there's more to human investment and development.
In Igbo adage they said mmadu ka eji aga.

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos) by akanbiaa(m): 6:17pm On Jan 03, 2022
fuckingAyaya:
Just know say no be everybody them they help for this life, some carry bad head if you try to help me u go fall
You are right that helping has limits but do personally have bad experience while helping people?

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos) by visijo(m): 6:17pm On Jan 03, 2022
McOluOmo:
Hw you takno?
you na legend, you follow know these things tongue
Re: Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos) by KingAzubuike(f): 6:18pm On Jan 03, 2022
DIKEnaWAR:
The ones sitting on the floor, na dem never make money, and they will probably worry Obi's life with calls about helping them set up in life.

The entire class will never allow any of them with money to sit on the floor. You go just hear the ones without money scream "No na. Come and take my seat/position"

Well, what I am saying here is be hardworking, believe in yourself and whether you have money or not, first, have some modicum of self respect. It is very necessary in this journey of life.
this sorta gathering is even shameless if you ask me.

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos) by Brownshoe: 6:20pm On Jan 03, 2022
Shoni cc load am, cashapp, if you no get money leave am.
Re: Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos) by Irupetepete: 6:20pm On Jan 03, 2022
johnbosco11:
imagine someone that wants to help you and have this kind of thought..... What would be your fate??
You're not wise here buh you are only trying to be wise.....In life try to help people because there's more to human investment and development.
In Igbo adage they said mmadu ka eji aga.
is your Father as wealthy as Elon musk Jeff bezos or otedola?
When you want to quote people, use sense to read what was written before opening your mouth to misyarn..
Not everyone will be rich, if everyone was to become rich, you won't see people who hardly feed once a day.. But the best we can do as human is to help people as much as we can so they can at least put food on their table.. N
Re: Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos) by Irupetepete: 6:21pm On Jan 03, 2022
fuckingAyaya:
u can still fall by tryna lifting others
we will keep trying our best

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos) by Brownshoe: 6:21pm On Jan 03, 2022
Ambber:
when will he host the uni mates so we can gate crash?

Re: Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos) by Malawian(m): 6:24pm On Jan 03, 2022
Almost went to DMGS myself. I passed! but then my elder brother was already at Marist Uturu so they made us all go to Marist. I for sabi Cubana as a JS1 student when he dey SS3. I for be him school son sha. grin grin Instead na poverty dey pulverize me here.

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos) by Bamzyriches451: 6:28pm On Jan 03, 2022
Never forget your guys from the hood
Re: Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos) by vincentjk(m): 6:30pm On Jan 03, 2022
Sometimes I just wish I had attended all these kyn better school so that in many years to come we go get reunion.

If you see the kyn pictures my secondary school classmates dey post for facebook tears go drop for your eye cry

But we all keep getting better by the day, all thanks to God.

3 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos) by Sphinxvally: 6:31pm On Jan 03, 2022
My Alma mater

Lux Fiat...

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos) by Kilishihunter: 6:32pm On Jan 03, 2022
It pays to do good
Re: Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos) by MartinsD12(m): 6:32pm On Jan 03, 2022
mobilenewsnetwo:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYRRNnXIXz6/?utm_medium=copy_link
He is such a good man , how many of our classmate dey remember us today, obiano became governor today because Peter obi was his classmate went to the same ckc Onitsha
Re: Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos) by DonTattaglia: 6:32pm On Jan 03, 2022
DubaiLandLord:
E go hard make some wealthy people fall

Even countries go broke not to talk of individuals..
Re: Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos) by johnbosco11(m): 6:32pm On Jan 03, 2022
Irupetepete:
is your Father as wealthy as Elon musk Jeff bezos or otedola?
When you want to quote people, use sense to read what was written before opening your mouth to misyarn..
Not everyone will be rich, if everyone was to become rich, you won't see people who hardly feed once a day.. But the best we can do as human is to help people as much as we can so they can at least put food on their table.. N
You are the person senseless here by involving my father in a same view point we are proving together.

Everyone mustn't be rich but assist people as much as you can......There people in the street because they haven't seen their Destiny helper.

These perceptive you are defending might backfire in subsequent time to come.
Re: Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos) by greenie77: 6:34pm On Jan 03, 2022
Hammyaladin:
yh.... Especially when you don make am bah. Omo... God help us.

I know, we had ours last month same day in five physical locations: Lagos, Abuja, New York, Toronto and London then virtually via zoom. We voluntarily contributed to the cost of the hosting and made provisions for transportation of some of us back in Nigeria who were not financially capable to show up for the event through our welfare committee and it was done with utmost confidentiality so the general group would not know who and who was helped out, to maintain their dignity.

Same when we do our monthly zoom meet up, 3GB of data is provided for each of us who can't afford it. At least everyone will be available online to yab each other and expose each other's adolescent escapades. cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos) by casppyjay: 6:34pm On Jan 03, 2022
[quote author=Flamees post=109050195][/quote]your choice

Re: Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos) by Irupetepete: 6:35pm On Jan 03, 2022
johnbosco11:
You are the person senseless here by involving my father in a same view point we are proving together.

Everyone mustn't be rich but assist people as much as you can......There people in the street because they haven't seen their Destiny helper.

These perceptive you are defending might backfire in subsequent time to come.
I didn't insult your father, just trying to set an example but I already know you will take it out of context cos you can't decipher it. See, have a nice day, it's too early to start schooling online nuisance but next time, try to use your brain and not your hands
Re: Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos) by leicestercamper: 6:36pm On Jan 03, 2022
Lux fiat

DMGS and CKC are the greatest colleges in igboland

2 Likes

Re: Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos) by formular760: 6:36pm On Jan 03, 2022
DIKEnaWAR:
The ones sitting on the floor, na dem never make money, and they will probably worry Obi's life with calls about helping them set up in life.

The entire class will never allow any of them with money to sit on the floor. You go just hear the ones without money scream "No na. Come and take my seat/position"

Well, what I am saying here is be hardworking, believe in yourself and whether you have money or not, first, have some modicum of self respect. It is very necessary in this journey of life.

Na man you be
Re: Obi Cubana Hosts His Classmates At DMGS Onitsha In His Anambra Home (Photos) by Buziness101: 6:41pm On Jan 03, 2022
fuckingAyaya:

It's obvious you don't like helping people... You... Yes you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bill Gates Joins Instagram From Tanzania (Photos) / Femi Otedola, His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi In London (Photos) / Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.