Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Safer Is Better! This Sharing App Proves It! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Safer Is Better! This Sharing App Proves It! (200 Views)

Whatsapp Introduces Screen Sharing For Video Calls / How Do I Know If I Am Sharing My Data With Someone Unknowingly? / How Do I View Numbers Sharing My Mtn Data With Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Safer Is Better! This Sharing App Proves It! by Esideks(f): 4:39pm On Jan 03, 2022
Before downloading any app on your device, one of the most important things you want to be sure of is SAFETY and that is what the SHAREit lite app is offering you.
SHAREit lite is safe for you to use and contains no ads that could prompt you to click on malicious links.
Be rest assured that your files are safe with the SHAREit lite app and without any interruption from unwanted ads popping up every now and then.
Share your files without worry of size or fear of losing file quality, SHAREit app delivers your files the same way you sent them.

Re: Safer Is Better! This Sharing App Proves It! by Flamees(m): 5:19pm On Jan 03, 2022
Na you produce this app?
This one u dey post am Everytime
Anyways xender dey too popular
Just that xender don dry fuckup
Forcing you to install apps and Sending apps without your permission
Re: Safer Is Better! This Sharing App Proves It! by NGArmyTerrorist: 6:23pm On Jan 03, 2022
Whatever Information, the Chinese are getting or stealing from phones through all these their apps, na only God knows.

Good luck to those that will use it shaa.
Re: Safer Is Better! This Sharing App Proves It! by Esideks(f): 10:12am On Jan 04, 2022
This app is actually better, safer and faster when sharing files, documents, movies, and also songs. I tried it myself, and it's the app I have been using since that time. You should download and see the difference between this app and xender. Trust me, you would enjoy it better

Flamees:
Na you produce this app?
This one u dey post am Everytime
Anyways xender dey too popular
Just that xender don dry fuckup
Forcing you to install apps and Sending apps without your permission

(1) (Reply)

New Or Open Box S10 5g Needed / Umidigi / How To Format Your Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.