Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,673 members, 7,955,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:00 AM

What Every Nigerian Should Know About Earning Remotely As A Freelancer - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Every Nigerian Should Know About Earning Remotely As A Freelancer (322 Views)

Share Your Experience As A Freelancer / All You Need To Know About Earning Online / The Benefits Of Working As A Freelancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Every Nigerian Should Know About Earning Remotely As A Freelancer by Quantized92(m): 4:57pm On Jan 03, 2022
What I want to briefly share is what every Nigerian should know about earning remotely as a freelancer. If one of your goals for this year is earning in 6-figure as a freelancer, then this brief article is for you.

From an article I read about earning remotely,If you are someone looking to make some reasonable income, freelancing is one of the side hustle that could let you earn remotely.

The world is evolving and in order to catch up with the ever dynamic world, one need to be rightly informed to be well equipped for this digital age.

The gig economy is growing and traditional companies are moving towards that independent contractor sort of work because it suit people. Writing is a side hustle that you can do remotely and it can be very decently paid.

Many companies hire writers to create the copy for their websites, newsletters and blog posts.

You can find part time remote copywriting gigs on sites like FlexJobs and ProBloggers.com or you can create a profile offering your skills on sites like Fiverr. Copywriters on Fiverr charge as much as $525 per project.

So with the right training and tools you can definitely become a successful freelancer.

1 Like

Re: What Every Nigerian Should Know About Earning Remotely As A Freelancer by ugo2chukwu: 10:30am On Jan 04, 2022
Quantized92:
What I want to briefly share is what every Nigerian should know about earning remotely as a freelancer. If one of your goals for this year is earning in 6-figure as a freelancer, then this brief article is for you.

From an article I read about earning remotely,If you are someone looking to make some reasonable income, freelancing is one of the side hustle that could let you earn remotely.

The world is evolving and in order to catch up with the ever dynamic world, one need to be rightly informed to be well equipped for this digital age.

The gig economy is growing and traditional companies are moving towards that independent contractor sort of work because it suit people. Writing is a side hustle that you can do remotely and it can be very decently paid.

Many companies hire writers to create the copy for their websites, newsletters and blog posts.

You can find part time remote copywriting gigs on sites like FlexJobs and ProBloggers.com or you can create a profile offering your skills on sites like Fiverr. Copywriters on Fiverr charge as much as $525 per project.

So with the right training and tools you can definitely become a successful freelancer.

Re: What Every Nigerian Should Know About Earning Remotely As A Freelancer by ugo2chukwu: 10:35am On Jan 04, 2022
True and. The economy has crashed and there is really very bleak hope for you out there.

All you need is the right set of skills and the ability to monetise it.

Copy writing will take you to your financial promised land.

Contact me 0-7-0-3-3-0-6-0-4-1-9 via WhatsApp

1 Like

Re: What Every Nigerian Should Know About Earning Remotely As A Freelancer by OmeneOwen(m): 12:49pm On Jan 04, 2022
This is very true. But then,

To work in any of these freelance platforms you MUST have a skill.

Here's why: Freelancing is not a job. A freelancer is just someone who has a skill but instead of working in a company for monthly salary decides to work for himself.

This is what I mean:

Let's assume we both learn graphics designing.

Then i decide to work for a company providing them my graphic design skill anytime they need it and i get paid monthly. In this case, I'm not a freelancer.

Now, on the other hand, you decide not to work for any company. Instead you go online, search for people in need of your services then get paid after each work. You're your own boss

So you see, even if we have the same skills, you're a freelancer while I'm not. You get?

That means you need a skill first and they're pretty easy to learn these days.

I wrote a guide on how to get started on marketing and Copywriting for my students.

If you want one, I'm willing to send you the report for free. Just message 08132877302 to get started.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make 350k - 700k Monthly With Your Smartphone / . / Top 10 Ai Platforms To Build Modern Applications In 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.