Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,296 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Soleimani: The Muslim Nation Will Revenge Against Trump - President Raisi - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Soleimani: The Muslim Nation Will Revenge Against Trump - President Raisi (29232 Views)

Nothing Will Be Left Of Israel If It Acts Against Iran – President Raisi / President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) / Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soleimani: The Muslim Nation Will Revenge Against Trump - President Raisi by samuelevans(m): 12:44am On Jan 04, 2022
see munu talk for a whole Islamic Nation president. cows
Re: Soleimani: The Muslim Nation Will Revenge Against Trump - President Raisi by juniior(m): 12:52am On Jan 04, 2022
Empty and worthless threats. Harming current or former president of the United states under the guise of "Islamic nation" is a declaration of war. USA could crush Iran under a day. Iran doesn't even have a single nuclear missile. The last time they try to revenge and kill Americans, they ended up bombing their fellow Islamic brothers. SOLEIMANI got what he asked for.
Re: Soleimani: The Muslim Nation Will Revenge Against Trump - President Raisi by vibratingpenis: 12:57am On Jan 04, 2022
abeeee:

Stop being stupid

I am a Christian
Tell me where and when you've seen Hezbollah fighting civilians

Hezbollah is a political party with military arm

They even provide amenities for their people
They have schools and hospitals and have members in the Lebanese house so stop being a bigot

I knew your nest line will be am a christian, na so one of you was claiming christian, one emma something until i grilled him to the extent he didn't know when he shouted allah.

You forgot to add that you are an igbo or an ijaw too, mtcheeeeew!!
You can feed yourself with google and stop disgracing yourself. I said it that you muslims have your brains short circuited immediately he hear of terrorism and violence. Keep defending your fellow terrorists.

The bone of contention was that if iran was sponsoring terrorists in other countries?
Google is your friend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soleimani: The Muslim Nation Will Revenge Against Trump - President Raisi by Elsueno: 1:44am On Jan 04, 2022
Benchilwell:
I like America because d way their system work but it is never Gods own country but most occultist country in d world with Rome Vatican which is d replacement of Roman empire

I also find their brainwashing game really interesting, it's not really normal to threat a country like a shyt hole, even publicly call the place a shyt hole but a majority of thier people still fiercely rushing to leak ur ass...... That's some real talent ish...I bet u, some Nigerians would even willingly sabotage this country for the Americans for free if asked
Re: Soleimani: The Muslim Nation Will Revenge Against Trump - President Raisi by abeeee(m): 1:58am On Jan 04, 2022
vibratingpenis:

I knew your nest line will be am a christian, na so one of you was claiming christian, one emma something until i grilled him to the extent he didn't know when he shouted allah.

You forgot to add that you are an igbo or an ijaw too, mtcheeeeew!!
You can feed yourself with google and stop disgracing yourself. I said it that you muslims have your brains short circuited immediately he hear of terrorism and violence. Keep defending your fellow terrorists.

The bone of contention was that if iran was sponsoring terrorists in other countries?
Google is your friend.
Stop being dumb

I am not one to start being a fool like you

Check my profile and even my Facebook from there and you will see for yourself
Anybody that comes against your brainwashed opinion is automatically a Muslim
Are you that dumb

I asked you who designated them a terrorist group and you still went on to show me the same western media that said so
Lol(Britannica)

Bro what do you even mean by "Google is your friend" learn how to get info from credible and unbiased sources .....Google is a search engine that gives anything when you search ode

1 Like

Re: Soleimani: The Muslim Nation Will Revenge Against Trump - President Raisi by vibratingpenis: 2:20am On Jan 04, 2022
abeeee:

Stop being dumb

I am not one to start being a fool like you

Are you that dumb

I asked you who designated them a terrorist group and you still went on to show me the same western media that said so
Lol(Britannica)

Bro what do you even mean by "Google is your friend" learn how to get info from credible and unbiased sources .....Google is a search engine that gives anything when you search ode

It is western and biased because they are taming your islamic terrorism. Oya continue na. Christiana nwamba

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soleimani: The Muslim Nation Will Revenge Against Trump - President Raisi by RussellRutherfo: 3:18am On Jan 04, 2022
justli:
Parisians are actually wonderful people. If not for the Islamic revolution that turned them to an Islamic nation, would have been a delightful nation to visit.

Islam as an ideology took such a beautiful Persian country and made it regress as a nation of mediocrity.
Re: Soleimani: The Muslim Nation Will Revenge Against Trump - President Raisi by RussellRutherfo: 3:19am On Jan 04, 2022
NoSentiment:

Can u show me the verse in the quran that say this?

Can you show us where youtmr Muslim five times a day is explicitly spelt out in the quran?
Re: Soleimani: The Muslim Nation Will Revenge Against Trump - President Raisi by RussellRutherfo: 3:24am On Jan 04, 2022
olugabbie:

Pakistan is an islamic country, it is a nuclear state. It is funny the way Nigerians brag that they can not be brainwashed. You have been brainwashed. Iranian Nuclear program is not designed to destroy any country. It is strictly for deterrence. Mind you Iran is not interfering in any of the Western countries affairs. They are the ones interfering in Iranian affairs. They are doing the same thing they did to North korea to Iran. North Korea now have Nukes & the whole tension disappeared. Nobody is talking about invading North korea anymore. So it is clear that we are being brainwashed. Iran, North korea e.t.c are just responding to US aggression. How can you kill a senior military officer of another country and accused him of training terrorists & you want them to keep quiet.

North Korea is a big prison of a country. The people of North Korea are in poverty. You talking I pray they send you to North Korea so you see the suffering of the people there. In your Islamic hate against western nations. Thank God in His infinite wisdom. He still allowed them to be the World power and not any of these Muslim countries who would have turned the World upside for evil.
Re: Soleimani: The Muslim Nation Will Revenge Against Trump - President Raisi by RussellRutherfo: 3:28am On Jan 04, 2022
abeeee:

Stop being dumb

[s]I am not one to start being a fool like you

Are you that dumb

Lol(Britannica)

Bro what do you even mean by "Google is your friend" learn how to get info from credible and unbiased sources .....Google is a search engine that gives anything when you search ode [/s]

All these Muslim or Communist clowns will be forming hatred against the West. Give him visa to any of these Western country like the US and see him lap it up like a dog.
grin
Tell him to go to North Korea or Iran or Somalia or Saudi Arabia to live permanently and you will see him start stammering.

Awon! I hate the US people. grin
Re: Soleimani: The Muslim Nation Will Revenge Against Trump - President Raisi by ChybuzzDD(m): 4:56am On Jan 04, 2022
HonNL:
Iran vows revenge unless Trump tried for Soleimani killing

SOURCE

Which Muslim nation is he talking about?
I live in the Middle East/Gulf and no one cares about Iran here.
All the countries here are pro-US and the West, and are fighting for their own national survival and interests, and can even sacrifice Iran just to remain in the good book of the US/West
Iran should should stop deceiving herself.
Those other Islamic countries don't even like their citizens(Iranians).
I once attended a medical job interview in one of the Gulf countries with an Iranian and he was purposely asked more difficult and controversial questions, just to make sure he didn't get the job, despite him being fluent in Arabic. Those guys don't trust them at all
Re: Soleimani: The Muslim Nation Will Revenge Against Trump - President Raisi by Godmademan(m): 5:26am On Jan 04, 2022
vibratingpenis:

Oga its like the opium you guys are overdosing on is too potent and toxic to human brain than the one mohammed was hallucinating on to scribble that hopeless terror manual you call quoran and islam. Keep hallucinating, you'll soon start playing whot at the middle of express with your fellow terrorist opium abuser.
Why are you still stupid in 2022. Who told you I'm Muslim. Oga if you can't comprehend English language better delete your NL account and stop constituting nuisance on the forum.

1 Like

Re: Soleimani: The Muslim Nation Will Revenge Against Trump - President Raisi by nnamdi640: 6:07am On Jan 04, 2022
The last time I checked, you guys ended up killing your own citizens all in the name of we want to attack US army. I wonder why the families of those victims that died in the airplane that was blown up by Iran are not pressing charges.
Re: Soleimani: The Muslim Nation Will Revenge Against Trump - President Raisi by olugabbie(m): 6:22am On Jan 04, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

North Korea is a big prison of a country. The people of North Korea are in poverty. You talking I pray they send you to North Korea so you see the suffering of the people there. In your Islamic hate against western nations. Thank God in His infinite wisdom. He still allowed them to be the World power and not any of these Muslim countries who would have turned the World upside for evil.

Why wont the people of North Korea be in poverty. When you impose several economic sanctions on the country.
Re: Soleimani: The Muslim Nation Will Revenge Against Trump - President Raisi by kjhova(m): 6:43am On Jan 04, 2022
jeff1993:
Nuclear weapons in the hands of Islamic countries is like putting Ak 47 in the hands of a madman!!!!!!

But I dey like the look of all this Islamic country Military General .... They have this no nonsense look .... They are battle tested and trusted same as U.S generals...

Pakistan is a nuclear power and a Islamic nation and has been a nuclear power for decades without any incidence.
Re: Soleimani: The Muslim Nation Will Revenge Against Trump - President Raisi by Rebuke: 9:15am On Jan 04, 2022
guywitzerogal:
how you people justify killing by bringing God into it is always amazing

Justify killing? Yhu probably have comprehension ish.
Re: Soleimani: The Muslim Nation Will Revenge Against Trump - President Raisi by Vado(m): 11:05am On Jan 04, 2022
olugabbie:

It is funny how you guys talk about US wiping out another country with Nukes. It is not going to happen. Nukes will only be used in a world war. The US does not has any stomach for war now.

Your point is ironic because the only country that have consistently threatened to wipe another country (Israel) off the map in the last 10 years is Iran.
Re: Soleimani: The Muslim Nation Will Revenge Against Trump - President Raisi by NoSentiment: 11:46am On Jan 04, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

Can you show us where youtmr Muslim five times a day is explicitly spelt out in the quran?

We talk after u become sober. Enjoy hangover.
Re: Soleimani: The Muslim Nation Will Revenge Against Trump - President Raisi by abeeee(m): 4:02pm On Jan 04, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

All these Muslim or Communist clowns will be forming hatred against the West. Give him visa to any of these Western country like the US and see him lap it up like a dog.
grin
Tell him to go to North Korea or Iran or Somalia or Saudi Arabia to live permanently and you will see him start stammering.

Awon! I hate the US people. grin
Ode who told you I haven't been to the west before and who told you I would even choose to stay there when there are lots of countries to go to

Why didn't you ask me if I can stay in China or Vietnam or Russia or Brazil
And why can't I stay in Iran

Is Nigeria where you are from and maybe even stay better than Iran ?

Ode licking western asses
Spits
Re: Soleimani: The Muslim Nation Will Revenge Against Trump - President Raisi by milliondollas(m): 8:35pm On Jan 04, 2022
ANIMALS THIS 72 VIRGINS RELIGION PEOPLE ARE VERY STUPID
Re: Soleimani: The Muslim Nation Will Revenge Against Trump - President Raisi by RussellRutherfo: 3:15pm On Jan 23, 2022
abeeee:

Ode who told you I haven't been to the west before and who told you I would even choose to stay there when there are lots of countries to go to

Why didn't you ask me if I can stay in China or Vietnam or Russia or Brazil
And why can't I stay in Iran

Is Nigeria where you are from and maybe even stay better than Iran ?

Ode licking western asses
Spits

Coward Ode like your Pedophile false prophet MuhamMad. Even China you mentioned despite how they are caging the Islam madness and tearing up the pedophile false prophet's manual, the qu'ran. You will never see Muslim countries or their leaders protesting against China because they that not only do they eat Haram money via loans and others from China. They know better not to mess with China unlike American that will be speaking plenty grammar and be granting their enemies visas to build more terrorist centers in the US in other to crumble US from within like they have done to some European countries like France who forgot their heritage and lusted after Atheism and Islam. Now, France and others is feeling the heat as Islam is working towards completely taking away their freedom of speech and with comes great illiteracy as seen in Muslim countries like Somali, Sudan, Saudi Arabia, etcetera.

China no get una time. You do anyhow. You see anyhow. Not like the weakling Americans. I actually prefer Chinese style. No time for long grammar like the Americans.
Re: Soleimani: The Muslim Nation Will Revenge Against Trump - President Raisi by abeeee(m): 3:45pm On Jan 25, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

Coward Ode like your Pedophile false prophet MuhamMad. Even China you mentioned despite how they are caging the Islam madness and tearing up the pedophile false prophet's manual, the qu'ran. You will never see Muslim countries or their leaders protesting against China because they that not only do they eat Haram money via loans and others from China. They know better not to mess with China unlike American that will be speaking plenty grammar and be granting their enemies visas to build more terrorist centers in the US in other to crumble US from within like they have done to some European countries like France who forgot their heritage and lusted after Atheism and Islam. Now, France and others is feeling the heat as Islam is working towards completely taking away their freedom of speech and with comes great illiteracy as seen in Muslim countries like Somali, Sudan, Saudi Arabia, etcetera.

China no get una time. You do anyhow. You see anyhow. Not like the weakling Americans. I actually prefer Chinese style. No time for long grammar like the Americans.
You are a fool

You know why
Cause you think with hormones
If you are this sentimental in life then I wonder how dumb you are
Cause my name is ogbeide Abraham I am from Edo and also a Christian

Fool

Tueh
Re: Soleimani: The Muslim Nation Will Revenge Against Trump - President Raisi by RussellRutherfo: 10:42pm On Jan 25, 2022
abeeee:

You are a fool

You know why
Cause you think with hormones
If you are this sentimental in life then I wonder how dumb you are
Cause my name is ogbeide Abraham I am from Edo and also a Christian

Fool

Tueh

Imbe.cile Ibrahim. You think coming up with a fictitious name and state means that you are a Christian.

Your Birdbrain is obviously filled with the mucus and Syphilis.
grin grin You want to to run away from your pedophile prophet Muhammad with the usual Nairaland fake claims of "I am a Christian" by Muslims here.

Pedophile Headslamming Taqiyyist.
Re: Soleimani: The Muslim Nation Will Revenge Against Trump - President Raisi by abeeee(m): 5:44pm On Jan 26, 2022
RussellRutherfo:

Imbe.cile Ibrahim. You think coming up with a fictitious name and state means that you are a Christian.

Your Birdbrain is obviously filled with the mucus and Syphilis.
grin grin You want to to run away from your pedophile prophet Muhammad with the usual Nairaland fake claims of "I am a Christian" by Muslims here.

Pedophile Headslamming Taqiyyist.
You are so so foolish

Persons like you are the exact reason the black race is behind

Tueh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mass Shooting At Prague University, Czech. 15 Killed, 24 Injured / Pentagon Says Frustrated Putin May Use Nukes If War In Ukraine Is Unwinnable / US President Biden Warns Russia, Says NATO Ready To Respond

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.