Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,164 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Sanwo-Olu Visits Site Of Red And Blue Rail Line Projects - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Visits Site Of Red And Blue Rail Line Projects (28085 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Visits First Lady, Oluremi Tinubu / Babajide Sanwo-Olu Inspects Red Rail Line Projects / CBN Team Inspects Lagos Red/Blue Line Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Site Of Red And Blue Rail Line Projects by ShadowWalker00(m): 8:18pm On Jan 03, 2022
Sanwo-olu mr pointus nice one.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Site Of Red And Blue Rail Line Projects by Christistruth00: 8:24pm On Jan 03, 2022
Ghostmode2two:
Lagos is working croners food is ready

They will soon turn up on the thread to Start Crying and Wailing

Instead of demanding effective leadership from their own Governors

5 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Site Of Red And Blue Rail Line Projects by Jahlivesforever: 8:26pm On Jan 03, 2022
this is terrible
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Site Of Red And Blue Rail Line Projects by 3ple9ine(m): 8:31pm On Jan 03, 2022
The real Mr project
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Site Of Red And Blue Rail Line Projects by desgiezd(m): 8:52pm On Jan 03, 2022
NwaNimo1:
What's the 'Point' of the man always 'Pointing'?

It’s impossible to go to a construction site or to go for inspections without pointing your finger to one thing or the other!

5 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Site Of Red And Blue Rail Line Projects by 1950Mack: 8:52pm On Jan 03, 2022
Ekushe sir undecided
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Site Of Red And Blue Rail Line Projects by seyz91(m): 8:53pm On Jan 03, 2022
cheesy i tell you

All polithiefians are all thesame
slimfit1:
He is using visit to bobo you people.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Site Of Red And Blue Rail Line Projects by NwaNimo1(m): 8:59pm On Jan 03, 2022
desgiezd:

It’s impossible to go to a construction site or to go for inspections without pointing your finger to one thing or the other!

I disagree.....he should invest in binoculars!

[img]https://c./Jj7CC9_gmsoAAAAC/looking-from-binoculars-queen-elizabeth-ii.gif[/img]
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Site Of Red And Blue Rail Line Projects by Nicenixon: 9:00pm On Jan 03, 2022
OfficialAwol:
I'm not impressed with the pace of work on the rail line, especially at Marina.

I don't see machines or humans there.

I wonder how they wanna meet the 2022 target.
They will never finish that project so that they will have something to use as campaign for the next election.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Site Of Red And Blue Rail Line Projects by Bluntemperor: 9:02pm On Jan 03, 2022
LeeSantos:
...The country's problem started when they moved FCT to Abuja.
They should return it back to Lagos.
Abuja is not even close to Lagos with development.

Forget Abuja because it was a lie sold to the gaulible!

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Site Of Red And Blue Rail Line Projects by TheMostComplex1: 9:13pm On Jan 03, 2022
So they are still working on this rail. It's well
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Site Of Red And Blue Rail Line Projects by wickedtuna: 9:19pm On Jan 03, 2022
NwaNimo1:
What's the 'Point' of the man always 'Pointing'?

[img]https://c./KqhmCKIYAFYAAAAC/shaq-pointing.gif[/img]
Pointius Pilate.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Site Of Red And Blue Rail Line Projects by jaxxy(m): 9:29pm On Jan 03, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Site Of Red And Blue Rail Line Projects by Kirkman: 10:26pm On Jan 03, 2022
So lagos state now has a federal rail line and a state owned rail line system. Anyways it's needed for a highly populated state like Lagos

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Site Of Red And Blue Rail Line Projects by slimfit1(m): 10:43pm On Jan 03, 2022
post=109053514:

Wailers will always wail.
Nothing makes them happy.....absolutely NOTHING!
Sho!!

At this point, you pity them.
You realize that they need prayers.
They hate everything good.
They hate anything uplifting.
They hate development.
They hate their country.
They even hate themselves.

I'll be happy to see a train it's almost 12 years now APC governments. How long will it take them to lay a track across Lagos? Other countries would have finished by now. Fashola started it APC government still have not finished less than 20-mile tracks.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Site Of Red And Blue Rail Line Projects by 27Pushing30: 10:59pm On Jan 03, 2022
OfficialAwol:
I'm not impressed with the pace of work on the rail line, especially at Marina.

I don't see machines or humans there.

I wonder how they wanna meet the 2022 target.

I saw men and machines are 7:30 am today ...outer marina inward apogbon while going to get some new outfits for resumption of work tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Site Of Red And Blue Rail Line Projects by Wiifesnatcher(m): 11:07pm On Jan 03, 2022
don't expect tangible work from Sanwoolu this first term, baba dey prepare for Tinubu Presidential ambition, na lagos go suffer for that ambition not even 1 penny of Tinubu money will go for that campaign

Lagosian are on the long run

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Site Of Red And Blue Rail Line Projects by nextstep(m): 11:27pm On Jan 03, 2022
I really hope this thing alleviates traffic in Lagos.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Site Of Red And Blue Rail Line Projects by Ppogbae: 11:41pm On Jan 03, 2022
There needs to be a masterplan where multiple major cities are being developed to a world standard, not just Lagos. These developments will just result in more people overpopulating Lagos. The state will never be able to support an overabundance of inhabitants.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Site Of Red And Blue Rail Line Projects by omenkaLives(m): 11:52pm On Jan 03, 2022
After all this hard work, some idiots, hiding under the cover of a nonsensical protest, from some other part of Nigeria would encourage others to destroy and burn down all that has been done, just out of hate and envy.

Smh.

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Site Of Red And Blue Rail Line Projects by Nobody: 12:40am On Jan 04, 2022
greenie77:
For how many years has this project been going on?
Ambode abandoned it

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Site Of Red And Blue Rail Line Projects by Nobody: 12:41am On Jan 04, 2022
slimfit1:

I'll be happy to see a train it's almost 12 years now APC governments. How long will it take them to lay a track across Lagos? Other countries would have finished by now. Fashola started it APC government still have not finished less than 20-mile tracks.
Ambode abandoned it.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Site Of Red And Blue Rail Line Projects by Nobody: 12:45am On Jan 04, 2022
Ppogbae:
There needs to be a masterplan where multiple major cities are being developed to a world standard, not just Lagos. These developments will just result in more people overpopulating Lagos. The state will never be able to support an overabundance of inhabitants.
Every state is meant to have that. Dts why they have governors. Hold the governor's accouuntable.

This rail masterplan was started by Lagos state governors and Funding sourced by them. Other state governors should also become creative and think of how to attract investment to their development plan & vision (if they have one).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Site Of Red And Blue Rail Line Projects by feedthenation(m): 12:46am On Jan 04, 2022
---these rail projects have been going on for ever---hardly any sign they will be completed any time soon---another set of audio projects---
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Site Of Red And Blue Rail Line Projects by slimfit1(m): 2:23am On Jan 04, 2022
Leaforever:

Ambode abandoned it.

APC did
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Site Of Red And Blue Rail Line Projects by geemd434: 2:24am On Jan 04, 2022
LeeSantos:
...The country's problem started when they moved FCT to Abuja.
They should return it back to Lagos.
Abuja is not even close to Lagos with development.

You don reach Abuja before??
Re: Sanwo-Olu Visits Site Of Red And Blue Rail Line Projects by Nobody: 4:26am On Jan 04, 2022
omenkaLives:
After all this hard work, some idiots, hiding under the cover of a nonsensical protest, from some other part of Nigeria would encourage others to destroy and burn down all that has been done, just out of hate and envy.

Smh.

if i were you i will hide in shame and not make any post. see how Nigeria is under your principal GMB.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP’s $3m Per State Cash-For-Vote Plot Revealed - The Nation / Governor El-Rufai Spotted Cleaning Kaduna Environs With A Shovel(photos) / The Name ‘state Of Osun’ Is Illegal, Court Declares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.