Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

LiberatedGirl_SJ Voted The Most Beautiful Woman On Earth ( Pics )) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / LiberatedGirl_SJ Voted The Most Beautiful Woman On Earth ( Pics )) (648 Views)

The Highest And Most Polished Culture On Earth Is Yoruba Culture - Reno Omokri / Most Beautiful Woman Of All Time / Hausa/Fulani Girls Are The Most Beautiful In Nigeria [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LiberatedGirl_SJ Voted The Most Beautiful Woman On Earth ( Pics )) by LiberatedGirl: 6:39pm On Jan 03, 2022
I've just been Voted The Most Beautiful Woman on Earth !
Re: LiberatedGirl_SJ Voted The Most Beautiful Woman On Earth ( Pics )) by LiberatedGirl: 6:59pm On Jan 03, 2022
I'm So Excited I'm the Winner Of The Most Beautiful Woman on Earth 2022. I won by a Landslide. The Jugde Said I Was The Most Beautiful Woman To Ever Walk The Face Of The Earth. Women from All over Africa were put together, from Kenya , Nigeria, South Africa, Ghana I was Voted The Most Beautiful.
Corazon Kwamboka Won Best Booty in Africa and I came second.
I Won Sexiest Woman In Africa.
So many Women with all sorts of Killer Curves and Mega Massive Ass were Jugded. Facially I stood out and Won The Grand Prize. The Judge said I was The Most Beautiful Woman To Ever Walk the Face of The Earth.

Re: LiberatedGirl_SJ Voted The Most Beautiful Woman On Earth ( Pics )) by LiberatedGirl: 7:04pm On Jan 03, 2022
Im The Most Beautiful Woman Of All Time. Wow.
Re: LiberatedGirl_SJ Voted The Most Beautiful Woman On Earth ( Pics )) by LiberatedGirl: 7:06pm On Jan 03, 2022
See as I fine. Finest Girl Ever Liveth
Re: LiberatedGirl_SJ Voted The Most Beautiful Woman On Earth ( Pics )) by LiberatedGirl: 7:09pm On Jan 03, 2022
Guys Feel Free To Download This picture and make it your screensaver. Your babe will ask you to Bluetooth , Xender it to her to make as her own screensaver. You don't believe ? Make it your screensaver first and see her reaction.
Re: LiberatedGirl_SJ Voted The Most Beautiful Woman On Earth ( Pics )) by LiberatedGirl: 7:13pm On Jan 03, 2022
My Year has Started On a Wonderful Note. And they said I should plan my year, I had no plan to become the Most Beautiful Woman Of All Time. See how God Works....
Re: LiberatedGirl_SJ Voted The Most Beautiful Woman On Earth ( Pics )) by LiberatedGirl: 7:21pm On Jan 03, 2022
Men see Babe !!!!

Re: LiberatedGirl_SJ Voted The Most Beautiful Woman On Earth ( Pics )) by LiberatedGirl: 7:23pm On Jan 03, 2022
Why are people from Akure disgracing themselves. All you hear in the News is Akure men trying to suck the ***** of Lagos boys. Some Akure men are now so spinless and useless that they cannot hustle. They are like groupies to Lagos Boys. A friend of mine says she is going to create a Lip Stick line for Akure men who are Lazy called Dick X*****.
Re: LiberatedGirl_SJ Voted The Most Beautiful Woman On Earth ( Pics )) by illicit(m): 7:24pm On Jan 03, 2022
undecided
Re: LiberatedGirl_SJ Voted The Most Beautiful Woman On Earth ( Pics )) by LiberatedGirl: 8:25pm On Jan 03, 2022
Alot of Akure men have lost all sense of shame, their poverty makes them look for Lagos boys to suck Lagos boys *****. The whole thing is disgraceful. Financial Pooverty is a terrible thing. It's not a mistake it's Pooverty and not Poverty.
Re: LiberatedGirl_SJ Voted The Most Beautiful Woman On Earth ( Pics )) by LiberatedGirl: 8:30pm On Jan 03, 2022
Let me leave the Akure and Ibadan idiots who insult and pester me and troll me on Nairaland and Instagram alone . Na wa. They want to eat what Lagos Big Boys only fantasies about. That's the problem of social media fools think they can roll with the intelligent.
Abeg forget the Rif Raf.
Omo See as I fine !

Re: LiberatedGirl_SJ Voted The Most Beautiful Woman On Earth ( Pics )) by LiberatedGirl: 8:41pm On Jan 03, 2022

Re: LiberatedGirl_SJ Voted The Most Beautiful Woman On Earth ( Pics )) by LiberatedGirl: 8:44pm On Jan 03, 2022

Re: LiberatedGirl_SJ Voted The Most Beautiful Woman On Earth ( Pics )) by LiberatedGirl: 9:17pm On Jan 03, 2022
cool cool cool cool cool shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked smiley smiley wink wink

Re: LiberatedGirl_SJ Voted The Most Beautiful Woman On Earth ( Pics )) by Truvelisback(m): 11:43pm On Jan 03, 2022
Na so?

Re: LiberatedGirl_SJ Voted The Most Beautiful Woman On Earth ( Pics )) by LiberatedGirl: 1:53am On Jan 04, 2022
Truvelisback:
Na so?

For someone who Pretends to care about people you are doing a very poor job.
Re: LiberatedGirl_SJ Voted The Most Beautiful Woman On Earth ( Pics )) by LiberatedGirl: 1:59am On Jan 04, 2022
How Does a Woman Tell which of Her males friends Are Fake ? Ans : She Praises Herself to the Heavens and watches the man's response. A man that really cares about her keeps quiet because she is saying what he says within himself. While the man who is pretending starts to Pretend. It's a Trick Jesus used. He praised himself to draw out the Pharisees who showed anger. While those that liked him joined in the Praise Singing.
Re: LiberatedGirl_SJ Voted The Most Beautiful Woman On Earth ( Pics )) by LiberatedGirl: 2:06am On Jan 04, 2022
Finding A man that is even a 10th of my Man is hard. Men should pay my man tithe.
Re: LiberatedGirl_SJ Voted The Most Beautiful Woman On Earth ( Pics )) by Truvelisback(m): 2:15am On Jan 04, 2022
LiberatedGirl:

For someone who Pretends to care about people you are doing a very poor job.
How?
Re: LiberatedGirl_SJ Voted The Most Beautiful Woman On Earth ( Pics )) by LiberatedGirl: 2:20am On Jan 04, 2022
Truvelisback:
How?

I said I'm being insulted right left and center, I'm being verbally abused on my posts. Please read where I posted a comment called " LiberatedGirl On Instagram " to see the extent people will go to destroy my self esteem. If I'm Praising myself it's because I don't want negativity to get to me !!
Re: LiberatedGirl_SJ Voted The Most Beautiful Woman On Earth ( Pics )) by Truvelisback(m): 2:39am On Jan 04, 2022
LiberatedGirl:

I said I'm being insulted right left and center, I'm being verbally abused on my posts. Please read where I posted a comment called " LiberatedGirl On Instagram " to see the extent people will go to destroy my self esteem. If I'm Praising myself it's because I don't want negativity to get to me !!
Lol, alright. That's NL for u.
Re: LiberatedGirl_SJ Voted The Most Beautiful Woman On Earth ( Pics )) by LiberatedGirl: 7:10am On Jan 04, 2022
Truvelisback:
Lol, alright. That's NL for u.

Nairaland is a Cruel place, that's why friends most support each other.
Re: LiberatedGirl_SJ Voted The Most Beautiful Woman On Earth ( Pics )) by LiberatedGirl: 7:20pm On Jan 04, 2022
Nairaland is Too Dulling , all this server is busy nonsense is outdated but it's an improvement for Nairaland back in the day if you posted too much you would enjoy a 3 day ban where you cannot even post anything. Me im tired of Nairaland

(1) (Reply)

Fact Check: Does The Benin Custom Prevent The Oba Of Benin From Traveling? / Brief History Of Oye Ekiti / How Can You Handle A Boyfriend/ Husband Who Criticizes You Too Much?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.