Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

CSO To Governor Uzodinma Allegedly Arrested For 'Illegal Abduction Of Uche Nwosu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CSO To Governor Uzodinma Allegedly Arrested For 'Illegal Abduction Of Uche Nwosu (18367 Views)

CSO To Masari: You’ve Lost Capacity To Govern Katsina / Video Of Uche Nwosu After His Release From Police Custody / Photos Of Uche Ogah's Investments, Companies (Buhari’s Minister-Designate) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CSO To Governor Uzodinma Allegedly Arrested For 'Illegal Abduction Of Uche Nwosu by Johnbosco77(m): 8:50am On Jan 04, 2022
Bunch of demented bafoons
Re: CSO To Governor Uzodinma Allegedly Arrested For 'Illegal Abduction Of Uche Nwosu by Jlow2: 8:51am On Jan 04, 2022
When you mess with the church in imo state you're finished---- ohakim 2011
Re: CSO To Governor Uzodinma Allegedly Arrested For 'Illegal Abduction Of Uche Nwosu by Richlycoated: 8:52am On Jan 04, 2022
Good for him. How dare him desecrate the house of God when he can't do so in their mosque. He should be taught a lesson for that

1 Like

Re: CSO To Governor Uzodinma Allegedly Arrested For 'Illegal Abduction Of Uche Nwosu by hotseat: 8:57am On Jan 04, 2022
And the plot thickens!
Re: CSO To Governor Uzodinma Allegedly Arrested For 'Illegal Abduction Of Uche Nwosu by InvestinOwerri(m): 8:57am On Jan 04, 2022
Mopolchi:
angryCSO is a scapegoat for what his Oga planned.

The guy has been made the scapegoat. There is no way he could have acted without order from above. But immediately the thing backfired, they threw him under the bus.

SMH.
Re: CSO To Governor Uzodinma Allegedly Arrested For 'Illegal Abduction Of Uche Nwosu by Donedeal1(m): 8:57am On Jan 04, 2022
Someone scored own goal.
Re: CSO To Governor Uzodinma Allegedly Arrested For 'Illegal Abduction Of Uche Nwosu by onuman: 8:58am On Jan 04, 2022
Arresting Uche Nwosu in church is being used to clean Nwosu as innocent politician.
All for 2023. But Imo people must have grown beyond that trick.
Re: CSO To Governor Uzodinma Allegedly Arrested For 'Illegal Abduction Of Uche Nwosu by Lionnation: 9:00am On Jan 04, 2022
Starships4u:
They have started.

So after reading, he was transported on a HIRED PRIVATE JET.
Chai'
VIP treatment of someone driven in the trunk of a car in the public glare buh flown on a private JET to Abj.

Buh my question is, where was he flown to in ABJ?
go back and look for the account of the victim himself
Re: CSO To Governor Uzodinma Allegedly Arrested For 'Illegal Abduction Of Uche Nwosu by CrystalBliss: 9:01am On Jan 04, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Can the useless terrorist adamu arrest his fellow Muslim inside mosque

Hopeless uzodinma will regret his action , I trust the Imo people .

What the Imo people did to Ikedu Ohakim for flogging a priest will be child play compared to what they will do to Hopelessly Uzodinma at the polls

Flogged a priest? You don't mean it. Please give us the full gist.
Re: CSO To Governor Uzodinma Allegedly Arrested For 'Illegal Abduction Of Uche Nwosu by Techmoney1(m): 9:10am On Jan 04, 2022
He should be thoroughly punished for this sacrilegious act.The Irony of it all is that the Supreme court governor that sent him will totally abandon him.Total OYO .Let him be transferred to Sokoto and let him go to mosques to arrest his kinsmen .
Re: CSO To Governor Uzodinma Allegedly Arrested For 'Illegal Abduction Of Uche Nwosu by Lastmankc(m): 9:15am On Jan 04, 2022
Smoke screen.There is more to it
Re: CSO To Governor Uzodinma Allegedly Arrested For 'Illegal Abduction Of Uche Nwosu by Fiscus105(m): 9:21am On Jan 04, 2022
olisaEze:
The NPF can choose to arrest anyone whenever & wherever based on instructions from their superior officers. The choice to afford u certain courtesies is at the discretion of the Investigating Police Officer who more often than not has to act on orders way above his pay grade and the gravity of the accusations. For someone like Uche Nwosu that moves about with his own private security, the church service could have been the best place for them to avoid an armed confrontation with his private army.

The same way any police officer can be arrested if he/she goes off the law.

(Adage: if they sent u a errand as a slave, make sure you deliver it like a son. More reason we have yet ripe for state police)
Re: CSO To Governor Uzodinma Allegedly Arrested For 'Illegal Abduction Of Uche Nwosu by BanevsJoker(m): 9:32am On Jan 04, 2022
olisaEze:
The NPF can choose to arrest anyone whenever & wherever based on instructions from their superior officers. The choice to afford u certain courtesies is at the discretion of the Investigating Police Officer who more often than not has to act on orders way above his pay grade and the gravity of the accusations. For someone like Uche Nwosu that moves about with his own private security, the church service could have been the best place for them to avoid an armed confrontation with his private army.
LOL 2022 BMC recruit.
OlisaEze indeed.
Re: CSO To Governor Uzodinma Allegedly Arrested For 'Illegal Abduction Of Uche Nwosu by mormoney85(m): 9:58am On Jan 04, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

What the Imo people did to Ikedu Ohakim for flogging a priest will be child play compared to what they will do to Hopelessly Uzodinma at the polls
ohakim never flogged any priest, na u and Rev father mbaka the spread that false rumours
Re: CSO To Governor Uzodinma Allegedly Arrested For 'Illegal Abduction Of Uche Nwosu by klas(m): 10:01am On Jan 04, 2022
Macphenson:
Imagine, A useless head slamming Adamu Shaba entering the house of God while service is on going and desecrating the house of God.

Why not wait till he is out from the Church? Can a Christian enter a mosque to arrest somebody in the North?

I don't blame him, I blame the useless supreme court governor who sent him.

PrinceOfLagos:

delzbaba:
can you imagine the audacity of that aboki, well like you said the governor gave the order to desecrate the alter.

According to the account of the event given by Uche Nwosu himself, Adamu Shaba was not present at the scene but he suspected that Shaba ordered his arrest because the policemen were briefing Shaba by phone after he was arrested and even sent a picture of him to Shaba to confirm that they got the right person.
Re: CSO To Governor Uzodinma Allegedly Arrested For 'Illegal Abduction Of Uche Nwosu by Starships4u(m): 10:02am On Jan 04, 2022
Lionnation:
go back and look for the account of the victim himself

Well,
I didn't see that.
Re: CSO To Governor Uzodinma Allegedly Arrested For 'Illegal Abduction Of Uche Nwosu by mexioni(m): 10:26am On Jan 04, 2022
lets see his pictures in handcuffs, can we?
Re: CSO To Governor Uzodinma Allegedly Arrested For 'Illegal Abduction Of Uche Nwosu by Buksaylor: 11:21am On Jan 04, 2022
olisaEze:

So?
Re: CSO To Governor Uzodinma Allegedly Arrested For 'Illegal Abduction Of Uche Nwosu by Sunday2021: 11:30am On Jan 04, 2022
Macphenson:
Imagine, A useless head slamming Adamu Shaba entering the house of God while service is on going and desecrating the house of God.

Why not wait till he is out from the Church? Can a Christian enter a mosque to arrest somebody in the North?

shaba was not in the church.
Re: CSO To Governor Uzodinma Allegedly Arrested For 'Illegal Abduction Of Uche Nwosu by chaloskyx: 2:50pm On Jan 04, 2022
LOL IN A COUNTRY RULED BY THE FULANI SP ADAMU SHABA IS A FREE MAN AND ONLY WENT TO ABUJA TO RECIEVE HIS MEDAL OF HONOR BELIEVE ALL THIS NONSENSE AT YOUR OWN PERIL.
Re: CSO To Governor Uzodinma Allegedly Arrested For 'Illegal Abduction Of Uche Nwosu by highskies(m): 4:15pm On Jan 04, 2022
Macphenson:

With all due respect, This has absolutely no relationship with Religion. The Reckless Police officers from the Governor had no right to abduct him as we can see from the action of the Commissioner. There was clearly no due process followed in this case.

I believe the first point of call here should be the Governor, he must have ordered or at the very least instigated the arrest because the CSO works with (and in the Nigerian context, for) him. The Imo State Commissioner has done the right thing by ordering the arrest of the reckless CSO and his cronies. By the way, the CSO from accounts was not even at the church, he was only point by Uche Nwosu under suspicion.

I am a muslim in fact and I do not believe that it is right to describe any one person in a derogatory manner based on: religion, tribe, physical attributes, and other characteristics due to their actions. We need to hold individuals responsible for their actions without the sentiments. Let’s learn to live above sentimentalism.

I believe we can do better. I know you could be upset by the actions of the CSO and his men but it has nothing to do with their tribe, religion, or otherwise. We can express opinions without lowering our moral standards.

NB:
The Nigeria Police need a great deal of training on public relations, value system, and common sense. But i believe we will get there one day.

#OneNigeria #LetPeaceReign

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osinbajo: Nigeria Needs New Leadership Culture / I Am Happy Boko Haram Is Uniting Nigerians – Abdulmumini Aminu / Adesina Dismisses Accusations Against Gowon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.