Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

James Brown, A Crossdresser, Honors His Father's Birthday With Beautiful Photos. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / James Brown, A Crossdresser, Honors His Father's Birthday With Beautiful Photos. (871 Views)

Bobrisky Dressed As A Man To His Father's Birthday Party / Phyno Celebrates Father's Birthday In His Mansion As Timaya, Paul Okoye Visit / Tiwa Savage Celebrates Her Father's Birthday. Shares Photos With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

James Brown, A Crossdresser, Honors His Father's Birthday With Beautiful Photos. by 55celebrity: 9:03pm On Jan 03, 2022
James Brown, the controversial crossdresser, has written a lovely birthday tribute to his father on social media.

Following a post he made, the star got people talking on social media.
Continue reading

1 Share

Re: James Brown, A Crossdresser, Honors His Father's Birthday With Beautiful Photos. by isaiah4life(m): 9:11pm On Jan 03, 2022
Daddy is proud of his daughter man grin
Re: James Brown, A Crossdresser, Honors His Father's Birthday With Beautiful Photos. by softwerk(f): 9:14pm On Jan 03, 2022
Re: James Brown, A Crossdresser, Honors His Father's Birthday With Beautiful Photos. by ajailer(m): 9:29pm On Jan 03, 2022
And d papa sef gree snap picture with him dressed as a woman.....

Maybe Dem b birds of a feather
Re: James Brown, A Crossdresser, Honors His Father's Birthday With Beautiful Photos. by kokoA(m): 9:30pm On Jan 03, 2022
Awwnnn... Father and daughter.. So cute. cry
Re: James Brown, A Crossdresser, Honors His Father's Birthday With Beautiful Photos. by delzbaba(m): 9:32pm On Jan 03, 2022
What joy does he derive from dressing in female attire?
Re: James Brown, A Crossdresser, Honors His Father's Birthday With Beautiful Photos. by Amotolongbo(f): 9:43pm On Jan 03, 2022
ajailer:

This is why I respect Bobrisky’s father
Re: James Brown, A Crossdresser, Honors His Father's Birthday With Beautiful Photos. by smartasuen(m): 9:45pm On Jan 03, 2022
AGGRESSIVE DELIVERANCE is what dis young man urgently needs. I pray he gets it soon.
Re: James Brown, A Crossdresser, Honors His Father's Birthday With Beautiful Photos. by nachisunday(m): 9:47pm On Jan 03, 2022
Father sef na mumu on his own. English says" train up a child in the way he/she should grow" and every other things will be added with God fearing
me viewing this fvkng topic i did not have sense pchwwwee smh
Re: James Brown, A Crossdresser, Honors His Father's Birthday With Beautiful Photos. by dacblogger: 9:47pm On Jan 03, 2022
His father understands that he is only hustling. lipsrsealed
Re: James Brown, A Crossdresser, Honors His Father's Birthday With Beautiful Photos. by nachisunday(m): 9:53pm On Jan 03, 2022
ajailer:

Comrade they are all old bisexuals wtf born male decide to be a female @bobrisky@Red bra actor@ james brown. God have mercy for they know not what they are doing

1 Like

Re: James Brown, A Crossdresser, Honors His Father's Birthday With Beautiful Photos. by PlayerMeji: 10:01pm On Jan 03, 2022
I love that...

Two proud men...
Re: James Brown, A Crossdresser, Honors His Father's Birthday With Beautiful Photos. by cassidy1996(m): 11:19pm On Jan 03, 2022
am speechless
Re: James Brown, A Crossdresser, Honors His Father's Birthday With Beautiful Photos. by ajailer(m): 5:47am On Jan 04, 2022
Amotolongbo:
This is why I respect Bobrisky’s father

Haha, bobrisky father wey dey para say im son dey shame am.....

Lord have mercy on this generation o. They will do anything for money.

(1) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo Shades Popular Nigerian Actress, Nkechi Blessing Amidst Divorce Saga / Bbnaija: "You Were In The Relationship All By Yourself" - Emmanuel To Liquorose / JAGABAN Ft SELINA TESTED Episode 24 (war At Dawn) #viralvideo #trending #hit #la

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.