Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,597 members, 7,820,145 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

I Need A New Phone - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / I Need A New Phone (729 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A New Phone by LiberatedGirl: 9:39pm On Jan 03, 2022
My phone's memory is full. The memory card is full. I need a new phone. I have this habit of buying phones filling them with videos , then buying memory cards and filling them up. I don't believe in deleting videos neither do I sell my phones. I'm very sentimental. I just buy a new phone. I have like 15 Android phones like that. I need a new phone to put more videos on.

I'm tired of fools on social media. Everyday people are telling me how beautiful I am and how they want to fvc me, someone said today he will find where I live and gang rape me. What have I done to deserve this ? On Nairaland there are iimbeciles from Akure and Ibadan insulting me. My girlfriend says Akure guys are generally scum bags and the only good thing they are known for is sucking the dicks of Lagos boys. I screamed at her for being so stupid , how can she say that !!! She just looked at me and called me a fool. She says next Time someone is behaving like a Low Life I should just go to their page and I'll see they are from Akure. She went as far as saying people from Akure eat dogs so they behave like dogs. At that point I just called her a useless fool. She just laughed and said I will see. The dogs will come to me.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A New Phone by luwiizy(m): 10:57pm On Jan 03, 2022
You need to checkmate yourself..

Something is not connecting properly

Re: I Need A New Phone by LiberatedGirl: 11:14pm On Jan 03, 2022
luwiizy:
You need to checkmate yourself..

Something is not connecting properly

You need to learn how to read to connect things properly. I don't have any pictures of a monkey on my phone. I guess Human's and monkeys Should never mix.

1 Like

Re: I Need A New Phone by LiberatedMe: 11:04am On Feb 03, 2022
As For Me I'm Repairing My Old Phones. I'm So Much Like You, I Do Not Sell My Phones Or Properties. I'm Very Sentimental.
Re: I Need A New Phone by LiberatedMe: 5:02pm On Feb 03, 2022
Tecno Have Really Taken Over, I heard The House Girls Phone As It Rang And Remembered I Haven't Heard A Nokia Phone Ring In Ages. I Haven't Heard The Nokia Tone In So Long. Sad, Poor Nokia.
Re: I Need A New Phone by LiberatedMe: 5:09pm On Feb 03, 2022
I'm Fixing A Lenovo Phone Next Week It Has A Memory Card Holder Broken. I'm getting A New Memory Card From Computer Village And Using Black Tape And A Piece Of Cardboard To Hold It In Place. Im Scared Of Repairing Phones That Have Minor Problems. They Could Damage The Phone More By Mistake. I Could Tell Tales Of What I Have Been Through With Repair Men !!!!
Re: I Need A New Phone by LiberatedMe: 5:11pm On Feb 03, 2022
Heard A Nokia Ring Tone..... Mine ! I use A Symbian Nokia For Calling And Texting.
It's Like Nokia Is No Longer In My Mind.
Re: I Need A New Phone by Yyvonne: 3:37pm On Feb 04, 2022
So many things are wrong with this thread but oh well, for the sake of the topic, you can get a spark series or camon, depending on your budget
Re: I Need A New Phone by LiberatedMe: 8:18am On Feb 06, 2022
LiberatedGirl, Jealousy Is A Disease That Can Never Be Hidden No Matter How Hard One Tries.
Re: I Need A New Phone by LiberatedMe: 8:25am On Feb 06, 2022
LiberatedGirl, I Am Of The Firm Belief, It Is Not A Belief But Christians Should Never Comment To Muslim Or Islamic Threads Because Islam Is Not Christianity. Stick To Your Own Religion

It's A Fact That Stupid People Should Not Comment To LiberatedGirl Threads. Stay In Your Little World.
Re: I Need A New Phone by LiberatedMe: 8:55am On Feb 06, 2022
LiberatedGirl You May Need To Take Out A Copyright On The Word " Liberated " " Everytime They See It They Think Of You.
Or It's Just The Myopic Nature Of Nigerians. Maybe I should Change My Moniker To LiberatedGirlFansClub. Like You I Hate Common Imitation, I'll Stick With LiberatedMe. What Am I Your Boyfriend For ? More Controversy.
Nairalanders Have Type 1 Mindset. Let's Assume I Was Trolling You And Insulting You Nairalanders Will Be All Smiles And Say We Are Two Different People, But Since I'm Praising You We Are The Same Person. Nigerian Mentality.
Re: I Need A New Phone by SHINJA: 10:19pm On Sep 27, 2022
Nawaooo...werin I no go see for nairaland

(1) (Reply)

The Most Civilized And Sanest People Are Within Us / The Militancy Of Pre-colonial Igbo Towns Is Underrated. / Nigerians Are Just As Xenophobic As South Africans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.