Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,809 members, 7,862,676 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:55 PM

The Moment A Fan Gripped Burna Boy’s Feet For Blessings (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Moment A Fan Gripped Burna Boy’s Feet For Blessings (Video) (16763 Views)

Bournaboy: The Moment A Fan Gripped His Feet For Blessings: Video / Harmattan Damages Tonto Dikeh's Feet (Photos) / Billionaire Daughter Temi Otedola Gripped By Exam Fever [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment A Fan Gripped Burna Boy’s Feet For Blessings (Video) by DennisEche(m): 10:19am On Jan 04, 2022
SHATTA WALE HOW FAR
Re: The Moment A Fan Gripped Burna Boy’s Feet For Blessings (Video) by bahdpersona(m): 10:21am On Jan 04, 2022
Curious346:
Aglfrican giant ..

The only Nigerian who won a Grammy .

Shatta wale has said a lot. All turned out to be lies .

he's not the only Nigerian with a Grammy neither is he the first to Nigerian to win it

2 Likes

Re: The Moment A Fan Gripped Burna Boy’s Feet For Blessings (Video) by Proudlysalga: 10:22am On Jan 04, 2022
Very "STEWPID" act. No be only blessing, na cynthia
Re: The Moment A Fan Gripped Burna Boy’s Feet For Blessings (Video) by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 04, 2022
And if na kanu now

Una go dey talk rubbish
Re: The Moment A Fan Gripped Burna Boy’s Feet For Blessings (Video) by Soso990240(m): 10:23am On Jan 04, 2022
Kaykaydavid1919:
Idiot so Burna Boy is now ur Jesus can't u go to d altar roll their and pray to ur God to bless u. Mumu boy. Can Burna boy give u 1M? When u don't av puna. Highest 20k. Messing ur self because of chicken change. Foolish idiot. Lazy youth dat brainless man is talking about. Go and look for work fool.
Burna Boy actually gave him 3k dollars (over 1.5 million naira), and even gave a verse in his song for free.. what do u have to say then?

1 Like

Re: The Moment A Fan Gripped Burna Boy’s Feet For Blessings (Video) by Mom007(f): 10:24am On Jan 04, 2022
Kaykaydavid1919:
Idiot so Burna Boy is now ur Jesus can't u go to d altar roll their and pray to ur God to bless u. Mumu boy. Can Burna boy give u 1M? When u don't av puna. Highest 20k. Messing ur self because of chicken change. Foolish idiot. Lazy youth dat brainless man is talking about. Go and look for work fool.
Chai! See painment!
Bros, its not this serious na...
Re: The Moment A Fan Gripped Burna Boy’s Feet For Blessings (Video) by AuntLaVIV(f): 10:26am On Jan 04, 2022
Lalasticlala I was the first to make this thread but my own was ignored.
https://www.nairaland.com/6922275/bournaboy-moment-fan-gripped-feet
Re: The Moment A Fan Gripped Burna Boy’s Feet For Blessings (Video) by kenzysmith: 10:27am On Jan 04, 2022
RedChiefPriest:
The idiot fit no dey prostrate for him papa at home like that

Lalasticlala help me tell one of your guys to bite his left shoe not his feet o,just the shoe.
I swear bro d thing weak me

1 Like

Re: The Moment A Fan Gripped Burna Boy’s Feet For Blessings (Video) by TheGiftedOne(m): 10:28am On Jan 04, 2022
Staged.
Re: The Moment A Fan Gripped Burna Boy’s Feet For Blessings (Video) by vickydevoka(m): 10:29am On Jan 04, 2022
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

Nearly 60% of terrorists graduated school with degrees in engineering.

lipsrsealed
Y u talk so
Re: The Moment A Fan Gripped Burna Boy’s Feet For Blessings (Video) by Solo32: 10:30am On Jan 04, 2022
Which can blessing be this one.
Lattop:
For Blessing ko for Chidinma ni grin

1 Like

Re: The Moment A Fan Gripped Burna Boy’s Feet For Blessings (Video) by timibare(m): 10:32am On Jan 04, 2022
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

lipsrsealed
really Those terrorising the northern part are graduates yh? Tell me something I don't know boy.....
Re: The Moment A Fan Gripped Burna Boy’s Feet For Blessings (Video) by Firstcitizen: 10:36am On Jan 04, 2022
kenzysmith:
Chai when dem born this one dem carry plate dance for church o thinking they have born a Man

Chai! Na pesin pikin be dis oh

1 Like

Re: The Moment A Fan Gripped Burna Boy’s Feet For Blessings (Video) by Agugbadin: 10:44am On Jan 04, 2022
Lazy youth and gullible NFA.
Re: The Moment A Fan Gripped Burna Boy’s Feet For Blessings (Video) by OmeneOwen(m): 10:44am On Jan 04, 2022
Wahala
Re: The Moment A Fan Gripped Burna Boy’s Feet For Blessings (Video) by juanmiguel: 10:49am On Jan 04, 2022
I will never let you go unless you bless me. Hahahahaha!
Re: The Moment A Fan Gripped Burna Boy’s Feet For Blessings (Video) by AfroKnight: 10:50am On Jan 04, 2022
kenzysmith:
Chai when dem born this one dem carry plate dance for church o thinking they have born a Man

Re: The Moment A Fan Gripped Burna Boy’s Feet For Blessings (Video) by Citybouy(m): 10:58am On Jan 04, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

I just hope my own fans don't start fainting when I step on stage
Thiss guy, aswr yur a joke! C ur stage name. Try calling it now, you'll have a rethink.
Re: The Moment A Fan Gripped Burna Boy’s Feet For Blessings (Video) by lagosrd: 11:03am On Jan 04, 2022
olaboy33:
Burna feeling like Jesus.

I still wonder how celebrities are revered when they are human like everyone.

Na this kind word land herod into wahala
Re: The Moment A Fan Gripped Burna Boy’s Feet For Blessings (Video) by Jaqenhghar: 11:33am On Jan 04, 2022
kenzysmith:
Dem even kill goat say dem don get legacy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Moment A Fan Gripped Burna Boy’s Feet For Blessings (Video) by matm: 11:35am On Jan 04, 2022
Could be a security threat.His security details should be more careful with such awkward move.Remember Oyedepo's case with an awkward man that almost pulled him down on the alter.The holy book says that man's heart is full of evil.Beware

1 Like

Re: The Moment A Fan Gripped Burna Boy’s Feet For Blessings (Video) by Jaqenhghar: 11:36am On Jan 04, 2022
Soso990240:
Burna Boy actually gave him 3k dollars (over 1.5 million naira), and even gave a verse in his song for free.. what do u have to say then?
So? Should that be a reason to throw away your self worth and grovel at the feet of people?
Re: The Moment A Fan Gripped Burna Boy’s Feet For Blessings (Video) by Jaqenhghar: 11:38am On Jan 04, 2022
Mom007:

Chai! See painment!
Bros, its not this serious na...
But it is. It hurts when you see a grown ass man who should know vetter acting like an idiot.
You can show love and respect to your favourite idol without acting a fool

1 Like

Re: The Moment A Fan Gripped Burna Boy’s Feet For Blessings (Video) by Jaqenhghar: 11:39am On Jan 04, 2022
bahdpersona:
he's not the only Nigerian with a Grammy neither is he the first to Nigerian to win it
Theu don't know. There is even a Nigerian who won it twice

1 Like

Re: The Moment A Fan Gripped Burna Boy’s Feet For Blessings (Video) by Soso990240(m): 11:44am On Jan 04, 2022
Jaqenhghar:

So? Should that be a reason to throw away your self worth and grovel at the feet of people?
Yes, he is an upcoming Artist and he is happy Burna boy recognized him. All these wont Matter when he finally blow. You, howfar ur self worth don carry you? Your politicians do worst for their Godfathers behind closed door.
Re: The Moment A Fan Gripped Burna Boy’s Feet For Blessings (Video) by ufotunang: 11:49am On Jan 04, 2022
What blessings does the guy need from burna boy not more than money....but upon that burna boy could not splash the guy some money...if it's davido now
Re: The Moment A Fan Gripped Burna Boy’s Feet For Blessings (Video) by Tomoyayi(m): 11:53am On Jan 04, 2022
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

lipsrsealed

Oga,Not in Nigeria
Re: The Moment A Fan Gripped Burna Boy’s Feet For Blessings (Video) by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:56am On Jan 04, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

I just hope my own fans don't start fainting when I step on stage

Re: The Moment A Fan Gripped Burna Boy’s Feet For Blessings (Video) by Bamzyriches451: 12:06pm On Jan 04, 2022
Odogwu
Re: The Moment A Fan Gripped Burna Boy’s Feet For Blessings (Video) by Jaqenhghar: 12:22pm On Jan 04, 2022
Soso990240:
Yes, he is an upcoming Artist and he is happy Burna boy recognized him. All these wont Matter when he finally blow. You, howfar ur self worth don carry you? Your politicians do worst for their Godfathers behind closed door.

Funny enough I still dont know who the guy is. His name, his face or his music. I can also bet you dont know him too. You who is runningh8s mouth. I dont need to roll at people's feet to get anything I want. I have the skills and the confidence. Only people with no talent and no skills do such. Yes including the politicians you worship. Look at the mess the country is in. If monkeys like you didnt vote people based on who godfather imposed you wont be in the mess you are in. What do I know

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olamide Covers ThisDay Style / Falz shows off his Voters Card (photos) / Top 8 Celebrity Scandals Of 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.