Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,314 members, 7,853,462 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:07 PM

Every Ni**a's Hit List Includes Me, But The Issue Is That I Already Have A Man — - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Every Ni**a's Hit List Includes Me, But The Issue Is That I Already Have A Man — (230 Views)

Bamike Olawunmi-Adenibuyan: Bambam Edits Instagram Bio, Includes Teddy A Surname / I Already Cut Off My Manhood - Bobrisky / I Would Rather Die A Virgin Than F**k A Broke Ni**a' - Princess Vitarah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Every Ni**a's Hit List Includes Me, But The Issue Is That I Already Have A Man — by Bestblog: 9:48pm On Jan 03, 2022
Maria BB Naija, whose true name is Maria Chike Agueze, is without a doubt one of the most beautiful women to ever appear on the Big Brother Naija reality show.

Her flawless skin, stunning features, and magnetic personality won her a lot of fans on the show until she was evicted.

She's come out to talk about how in demand she is and how every man wants to sleep with her. She mentioned that her DM is flooded with proposal messages.

Her main stumbling problem, she explained, is that she has a lover, so all those curious men can't get between her legs.
Continue reading

1 Share

Re: Every Ni**a's Hit List Includes Me, But The Issue Is That I Already Have A Man — by khiaa(f): 10:40pm On Jan 03, 2022
She looks like a man in drag.

(1) (Reply)

WET VIBES: High Hopes As Comedian Nick B Set To Hold Epic Pool Party In Abuja, ' / Miss Nollywood International 2022 Karina Simon Set To Touch Lives With Her Skill / Two Ghanaians Have Been Jailed For Their Part In A $500k’scam’ On A US Citizen.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.