Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,499 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Learn A Skill With What’s App Marketing - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn A Skill With What’s App Marketing (173 Views)

Learning The Best AI Skill With Chatgpt / 4 Major In-app Marketing Strategies For Your Business In 2022 / Need A New Skill With Zero Capital??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn A Skill With What’s App Marketing by hemwem(m): 11:10pm On Jan 03, 2022
I was discussing with one of my friends a few weeks ago, and he shared with me the story of a guy who legitimately made 250,000 Naira on WhastApp in less than 21 days without paid adverts.

Yeah, you read that right! 250k in just 21 days is the average monthly salary of many Senior Lecturers in Nigeria. Of course, that is when they are on good terms with the government. In other times, most civil servants barely earn more than 150k per month. I found it difficult to believe this the first time I heard this, till I actually read it from the guy himself who shared how he was able to do this. His name Toyin Omotoso.

You will be finding out the secret behind the success of Affiliate marketers using Whatsapp!

I will be sharing with you how to make money on WhatsApp without having to do much work.

(1) (Reply)

Contact Us For Wholesale Of Genuie Hp Toner Cartridges And Inks / Digital Means Of Making Extral Income Of About / Digital Online Tutors, And What They Don't Tell You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.