Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,418 members, 7,819,510 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

IPOB Bans Nigerian Anthem In Southeast Schools and Slaughtering Of Cows - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Bans Nigerian Anthem In Southeast Schools and Slaughtering Of Cows (957 Views)

IPOB Bans Nigerian National Anthems In South-East Schools / IPOB Bans Rearing, Consumption Of Cows In South-Eastern Nigeria / IPOB Bans Buhari, Buratai From Foreign Trips - Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

IPOB Bans Nigerian Anthem In Southeast Schools and Slaughtering Of Cows by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 03, 2022
IPOB bans Nigerian anthem in southeast schools, slaughtering of cows for ceremonies

The Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, has revealed its action plan for the year 2022.

IPOB’s Head of Directorate of State, Chika Edoziem, banned the singing of Nigeria’s national anthem in schools across the Southeast.

He also announced the ban on Fulani cows during festive seasons in the Southeast.

The DOS said IPOB would campaign for the unconditional release of its leader, Nnamdi Kanu.

Edoziem said IPOB members should prepare for a worldwide protest with a focus on the British, Nigerian Embassy, Kenyan Embassy, and the United Nations.

A statement signed by Edoziem and IPOB spokesman, Emma Powerful, said, “The following are some of the programs and actions which the leadership will vigorously pursue in 2022.

These are the ones we can make public for now. Others will be made known at the appropriate time.

“Worldwide campaign for the unconditional release of Onyendu Mazi Nnamdi Kanu (A Prisoner of Conscience). The Campaign will be called THE PRISONER OF CONSCIENCE CAMPAIGN. In furtherance of this CAMPAIGN, all IPOB family members, Biafrans and friends of Biafra are hereby urged to change their profile pictures on social media with our official campaign poster.

“Secondly all IPOB families worldwide are hereby directed to activate the earlier instruction passed down to them. We shall embark on a worldwide protest in cities and capitals around the world. The focus of our protest shall be British Embassies, the British Parliament, 10 downing street, the Kenyan Embassies, the Zoo Nigerian Embassies and International Organizations like the UN, the EU, Amnesty International and Media houses.”

The group said a new department known as the Education Department would be created.

IPOB said the department would be saddled with the responsibility of teaching Igbo history in primary and secondary schools.

The statement added, “The DOS will be creating a new department in IPOB to add to those already existing under the Directorate of State. The department will be designated as IPOB EDUCATION DEPARTMENT. Primary responsibility is to teach our history, language, tradition and culture to our children. We have about three books that will be published this new year in furtherance of this. After the head of this department is made public, Biafran writers will be called upon to bring forward books and educational materials to be published for our children in primary and secondary schools.

“Beginning from tonight, no more Nigerian National Anthems in all Schools in Biafraland. Our Children must no longer be reminded daily that they are under oppression by singing the national anthem of the oppressor. School authorities and proprietors have a responsibility to teach our children our national anthem. The Biafran National Anthem.

“The ban placed on Fulani cows will take effect in April 2022. Effective this month, Fulani cows will not be used for any social or ceremonial events and festivals in Biafraland. Our native cows will be used instead for these events Traditional Custodians of our Culture, the Clergy and Town Unions must ensure that this message gets to the grassroots. We cannot continue to eat and bring cause and damnation upon our land and upon ourselves by consuming cows that were used for bestiality.”

https://dailypost.ng/2022/01/03/ipob-bans-nigerian-anthem-in-southeast-schools-slaughtering-of-cows-for-ceremonies/
Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian Anthem In Southeast Schools and Slaughtering Of Cows by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jan 03, 2022
DubaiLandLord:
“The ban placed on Fulani cows will take effect in April 2022. Effective this month, Fulani cows will not be used for any social or ceremonial events and festivals in Biafraland.

https://dailypost.ng/2022/01/03/ipob-bans-nigerian-anthem-in-southeast-schools-slaughtering-of-cows-for-ceremonies/
I'm fully in support of IPOB on this.

It might lead to the price of cow meat falling in the South West and also fall in our brothers and sisters geopolitical region, the South South.

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian Anthem In Southeast Schools and Slaughtering Of Cows by CannibalTorment: 11:30pm On Jan 03, 2022
Amazing development, they should also ban their house of representatives members and senators from going to Abuja

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian Anthem In Southeast Schools and Slaughtering Of Cows by Totilopussylick(m): 11:41pm On Jan 03, 2022
Ipob whatever their name, is now a joke of the day cheesy cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian Anthem In Southeast Schools and Slaughtering Of Cows by Totilopussylick(m): 11:46pm On Jan 03, 2022
DubaiLandLord:

It might lead to the price of cow meat falling in the South West and also fall in our brothers and sisters geopolitical region, the South South.
hmm what a wishful thinking �.

Ipob you and I know as a comedian cheesy cheesy cheesy

Before the banning begin to take effect, they'll reverse it with immediate effect cheesy. cheesy cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian Anthem In Southeast Schools and Slaughtering Of Cows by Austineva(m): 11:53pm On Jan 03, 2022
I love this. Afonjas and abuduls will soon full here to cry for their uncircumcised pricks
Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian Anthem In Southeast Schools and Slaughtering Of Cows by Penguin2: 12:05am On Jan 04, 2022
In 2023, the rest of Nigerians will have to choose between Nigeria’s unity by handing the presidency to an Igbo man.

Or

Letting Biafra go through referendum.

It’s a matter of either A or B. No middle places.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian Anthem In Southeast Schools and Slaughtering Of Cows by omenkaLives(m): 12:09am On Jan 04, 2022
These guys are the proudest group of illiterates I've ever seen. No wonder they have a lickspittle as their nairaland spokesman.

What is "Fulani cow"? So there are fulani cows and Igbo cows. Shey I go carry my own money buy meat then one bastard go come confiscate am. Under whose authority kwanu?

Bloody cannibalistic terrorists.

Cc: ipob spokesman gidgiddy.

By the way, how many times are the idiots going to "ban" this?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian Anthem In Southeast Schools and Slaughtering Of Cows by Totilopussylick(m): 12:15am On Jan 04, 2022
Austineva:
I love this. Afonjas and abuduls will soon full here to cry for their uncircumcised pricks
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Their pricks that looks like earthworm dangling in the middle cheesy cheesy cheesy.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian Anthem In Southeast Schools and Slaughtering Of Cows by Jimasun: 12:24am On Jan 04, 2022
omenkaLives:
These guys are the proudest group of illiterates I've ever seen. No wonder they have a lickspittle as their nairaland spokesman.

What is "Fulani cow"? So there are fulani cows and Igbo cows. Shey I go carry my own money buy meat then one bastard go come confiscate am. Under whose authority kwanu?

They don't need to cow meat. They have enough supply of human meat among their supporters in the streets.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian Anthem In Southeast Schools and Slaughtering Of Cows by Nobody: 12:33am On Jan 04, 2022
I think they should look into this eerie new laws of theirs cos they are only gonna be putting their persons through pains...

You don't just declare an assertion by force this ain't an era of dictatorship tho.. Nigeria is still together so I don't get where all of these keeps coming from..is this what's gonna ensue when when you finally succeed in getting the so called B*iafr*?
I think this was one of the reasons it wasn't a success in the first place.. taking a decision without thinking about it's repercussions..that's one of the feature a government with a despotism idealogy does..
By doing this you are creating nothing but enemies against your struggle for freedom..
One way to win people's hearts is to be more closer to them..

1 Like

Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian Anthem In Southeast Schools and Slaughtering Of Cows by Solsix(m): 2:38am On Jan 04, 2022
IPOB are driven by hate simple. How can you buy cow meat when you don't have alternative??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian Anthem In Southeast Schools and Slaughtering Of Cows by Idiko1: 3:06am On Jan 04, 2022
I must advise IPOB to be very prudent in the pronouncement of decrees and ordinances. The Cow ban flies in the face of progress. There are not enough numbers of Igbo Cow to sustain such a decree. Please do not promulgate decrees that can be easily floated thereby attract severe consequences. Nnmadi Kanu and IPOB remain relevant due to the well-wish from Ndigbo.
Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian Anthem In Southeast Schools and Slaughtering Of Cows by Idiko1: 3:08am On Jan 04, 2022
Solsix:
IPOB are driven by hate simple. How can you buy cow meat when you don't have alternative??

Arrant nonsense!!
Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian Anthem In Southeast Schools and Slaughtering Of Cows by Ofodirinwa: 3:31am On Jan 04, 2022
omenkaLives:

There are Fulani cows and Ipob cows if you didn't know
Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian Anthem In Southeast Schools and Slaughtering Of Cows by Ofodirinwa: 3:32am On Jan 04, 2022
Idiko1:
I must advise IPOB to be very prudent in the pronouncement of decrees and ordinances. The Cow ban flies in the face of progress. There are not enough numbers of Igbo Cow to sustain such a decree. Please do not promulgate decrees that can be easily floated thereby attract severe consequences. Nnmadi Kanu and IPOB remain relevant due to the well-wish from Ndigbo.
Good time for you to invest in a poultry farm.
Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian Anthem In Southeast Schools and Slaughtering Of Cows by deji17: 3:35am On Jan 04, 2022
Clowns. grin grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian Anthem In Southeast Schools and Slaughtering Of Cows by Idiko1: 3:37am On Jan 04, 2022
Ofodirinwa:

Good time for you to invest in a poultry farm.

Ofo, Ndigbo are touted as people with something above their shoulders. Therefore, Ndigbo must always carry such a pedigree.
Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian Anthem In Southeast Schools and Slaughtering Of Cows by Ofodirinwa: 4:13am On Jan 04, 2022
Idiko1:

Ofo, Ndigbo are touted as people with something above their shoulders. Therefore, Ndigbo must always carry such a pedigree.

yes, which is why it is a good time to invest in poultry
Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian Anthem In Southeast Schools and Slaughtering Of Cows by helinues: 4:42am On Jan 04, 2022
My question is simple

Which schools in SE are going to be affected, the schools Igbos built or which one?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian Anthem In Southeast Schools and Slaughtering Of Cows by Nobody: 4:52am On Jan 04, 2022
This is serious, banning of Nigeria anthem
Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian Anthem In Southeast Schools and Slaughtering Of Cows by helinues: 4:54am On Jan 04, 2022
Penguin2:
In 2023, the rest of Nigerians will have to choose between Nigeria’s unity by handing the presidency to an Igbo man.

Or

Wait, are you copy pasting this? Abi why the recycling when you could have come about something more creative than this

1 Like

Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian Anthem In Southeast Schools and Slaughtering Of Cows by Broveens42(m): 5:54am On Jan 04, 2022
Solsix:

You are highly ignorant.
The people that sell cow to you, don't they consume Ram mostly?

Do you even like cow meat? grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian Anthem In Southeast Schools and Slaughtering Of Cows by meccuno: 6:01am On Jan 04, 2022
[s]
DubaiLandLord:
IPOB bans Nigerian anthem in southeast schools, slaughtering of cows for ceremonies

The Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, has revealed its action plan for the year 2022.

IPOB’s Head of Directorate of State, Chika Edoziem, banned the singing of Nigeria’s national anthem in schools across the Southeast.

He also announced the ban on Fulani cows during festive seasons in the Southeast.

The DOS said IPOB would campaign for the unconditional release of its leader, Nnamdi Kanu.

Edoziem said IPOB members should prepare for a worldwide protest with a focus on the British, Nigerian Embassy, Kenyan Embassy, and the United Nations.

A statement signed by Edoziem and IPOB spokesman, Emma Powerful, said, “The following are some of the programs and actions which the leadership will vigorously pursue in 2022.

These are the ones we can make public for now. Others will be made known at the appropriate time.

“Worldwide campaign for the unconditional release of Onyendu Mazi Nnamdi Kanu (A Prisoner of Conscience). The Campaign will be called THE PRISONER OF CONSCIENCE CAMPAIGN. In furtherance of this CAMPAIGN, all IPOB family members, Biafrans and friends of Biafra are hereby urged to change their profile pictures on social media with our official campaign poster.

“Secondly all IPOB families worldwide are hereby directed to activate the earlier instruction passed down to them. We shall embark on a worldwide protest in cities and capitals around the world. The focus of our protest shall be British Embassies, the British Parliament, 10 downing street, the Kenyan Embassies, the Zoo Nigerian Embassies and International Organizations like the UN, the EU, Amnesty International and Media houses.”

The group said a new department known as the Education Department would be created.

IPOB said the department would be saddled with the responsibility of teaching Igbo history in primary and secondary schools.

The statement added, “The DOS will be creating a new department in IPOB to add to those already existing under the Directorate of State. The department will be designated as IPOB EDUCATION DEPARTMENT. Primary responsibility is to teach our history, language, tradition and culture to our children. We have about three books that will be published this new year in furtherance of this. After the head of this department is made public, Biafran writers will be called upon to bring forward books and educational materials to be published for our children in primary and secondary schools.

“Beginning from tonight, no more Nigerian National Anthems in all Schools in Biafraland. Our Children must no longer be reminded daily that they are under oppression by singing the national anthem of the oppressor. School authorities and proprietors have a responsibility to teach our children our national anthem. The Biafran National Anthem.

“The ban placed on Fulani cows will take effect in April 2022. Effective this month, Fulani cows will not be used for any social or ceremonial events and festivals in Biafraland. Our native cows will be used instead for these events Traditional Custodians of our Culture, the Clergy and Town Unions must ensure that this message gets to the grassroots. We cannot continue to eat and bring cause and damnation upon our land and upon ourselves by consuming cows that were used for bestiality.”

[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian Anthem In Southeast Schools and Slaughtering Of Cows by meccuno: 6:02am On Jan 04, 2022
[s]
DubaiLandLord:

[/s]
Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian Anthem In Southeast Schools and Slaughtering Of Cows by meccuno: 6:04am On Jan 04, 2022
omenkaLives:

only Imo State has more educated people than the whole North. grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian Anthem In Southeast Schools and Slaughtering Of Cows by meccuno: 6:04am On Jan 04, 2022
helinues:

Wait, are you copy pasting this? Abi why the recycling when you could have come about something more creative than this
so you are here again? Why don't you report to the mods grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian Anthem In Southeast Schools and Slaughtering Of Cows by meccuno: 6:05am On Jan 04, 2022
[s]
Womenarespecial:
I think they should look into this eerie new laws of theirs cos they are only gonna be putting their persons through pains...

You don't just declare an assertion by force this ain't an era of dictatorship tho.. Nigeria is still together so I don't get where all of these keeps coming from..is this what's gonna ensue when when you finally succeed in getting the so called B*iafr*?
I think this was one of the reasons it wasn't a success in the first place.. taking a decision without thinking about it's repercussions..that's one of the feature a government with a despotism idealogy does..
By doing this you are creating nothing but enemies against your struggle for freedom..
One way to win people's hearts is to be more closer to them..
[/s]
Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian Anthem In Southeast Schools and Slaughtering Of Cows by t6(m): 6:05am On Jan 04, 2022
A very funny act. Federalism won't forgive you. I understand you are tired of being part of this state but great wisdom is required.
Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian Anthem In Southeast Schools and Slaughtering Of Cows by Broveens42(m): 6:06am On Jan 04, 2022
meccuno:
only Imo State has more educated people than the whole North. grin

My goodness grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Bans Nigerian Anthem In Southeast Schools and Slaughtering Of Cows by waldigit: 6:07am On Jan 04, 2022
Penguin2:

Or

There you go again. Get such thinking of your DNA then Biafra would fly. You can say refrendum, that is right but not presidency as if it's your birth right. No other region has got it by armtwisting other region. I prefer SE presidency because I believe it may lead us to restructuring, but it must be negotiated.

(1) (2)

Politicians Setting Up Or Awarding Their Companies Contracts For Enrichment / Twitter User Takes Tinubu Campaigners Back To History Says, Osinbajo Is Good To / Church Of Satan Endorses Tinubu For 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.