Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,433 members, 7,812,282 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

Cryptocurrency And I - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Cryptocurrency And I (363 Views)

4 Differences Between Cryptocurrency And Forex Trading / How to Earn Cryptocurrency and Make Money with Bitcoin in Nigeria (2020) / Cryptocurrency And Steemit Online Training Strictly For Serious Unemployed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cryptocurrency And I by MrWalban(m): 2:42am On Jan 04, 2022
Hello guys,

I’m still looking to buy $Movr below $185.

$ONE is also a coin to have on your watchlist. It gives easy profit with good entry as well. I recommend below 0.23 - 0.25 entry (unless the chart changes)

SOL is forming a bearish pattern on the 1 day candle chart. Some people are even predicting $85. But fundamentally I believe $SOL can pull an $ETH on us ($ETH moved from $88 to what it is now in less than 1 year)

I’m also looking to pick up $SC (Siacoin) at $30-32. The pattern on the 1hr and 1 day time-frame is so familiar and looks bullish.

$Note: These are my opinions and not a financial advise peace ✌�

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Make At Least $50 Daily With Affiliate Marketing (limited) / Revv Racing Nfts – Everything You Need To Know / Bhh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.