Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Face Book Users - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Face Book Users (466 Views)

Help!! ....how Can I Delete Posts And Rescue My Face Book Account Wall. / How Do I Cancel Un-answered Friend Request On Face Book? / Can Anybody Help Me With Face Book Loadin Errror And Yahooomail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Face Book Users by silvertuke(m): 11:02pm On Jun 16, 2011
When will some face book users ever act matured? Any thing you post on face book they will like it. You post good news they will like it, you post bad news they will as well like it. It surprises me a lot.

Imagine when Don Jazzy posted the death of GT MD on face book some fools still went ahead to like it as if it’s a good thing. Na wa oooo when una go wise.
Re: Face Book Users by won90: 11:05pm On Jun 16, 2011

why dont you accuse facebook for putting the like button there  angry angry

some people might not be in the mood of making comments but to ackowledge your post - they simply like the status

its common sense grin
Re: Face Book Users by HighChief4(m): 11:08pm On Jun 16, 2011
You can ask facebook to provide "unlike" button as well
Re: Face Book Users by silvertuke(m): 11:19pm On Jun 16, 2011
won-90:

why dont you accuse facebook for putting the like button there  angry angry

some people might not be in the mood of making comments but to ackowledge your post - they simply like the status

its common sense grin

If they are not in the mood to post comment, then they should just ignore it instead of them to like it. Sincerely it makes no sense for you to like some you know is bad.
Re: Face Book Users by won90: 11:21pm On Jun 16, 2011
High_Chief:

You can ask facebook to provide "unlike" button as well

OP - this answer is not far from what you seek cool
Re: Face Book Users by Dsense(m): 1:07am On Jun 17, 2011
See mentality shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

Computer And Phone Accessories / unlocking Microsoft Office Professionnel Plus 2010 / The Importance Of Windows Security Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.