Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Plate Number Reprint - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Plate Number Reprint (2419 Views)

Faded Plate Number An Offense? / What Are The Advantages Of Getting A Lagos Registered Vehicle Plate Number? / Pastor Igwe Erick Nwankwo's Car Number Plate Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plate Number Reprint by Successbay: 3:41am On Jan 04, 2022
Good morning Nairalanders and Happy New Year.

Please I need expertise guide on how to go about replacing the faded plate numbers of my car. Same car registration number, but on a different plates please.

Thank you.
Re: Plate Number Reprint by kennyldelsu: 6:19am On Jan 04, 2022
Y not give an artist to neatly repaint the letters n numbers

1 Like

Re: Plate Number Reprint by aieromon(m): 9:11am On Jan 04, 2022
Successbay:
Good morning Nairalanders and Happy New Year.

Please I need expertise guide on how to go about replacing the faded plate numbers of my car. Same car registration number, but on a different plates please.

Thank you.

https://www.wikiprocedure.com/index.php/Nigeria_-_Replacement_of_a_Vehicle_Number_Plate

1 Like

Re: Plate Number Reprint by chillex8(m): 9:48am On Jan 04, 2022
kennyldelsu:
I am interested in this too.
Re: Plate Number Reprint by Successbay: 2:25am On Jan 07, 2022
kennyldelsu:

Thanks for the info. Is this acceptable though to the FRSC officials??
Re: Plate Number Reprint by Successbay: 2:51am On Jan 07, 2022
Re: Plate Number Reprint by mejai(m): 8:14am On Jan 07, 2022
kennyldelsu:
Make police no catch u. Dem be witches and wizard o. Dem go accuse u & demand u take them to the artist cos he helps car thieves. Dem go chop u.
Na official replacement sure pass.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plate Number Reprint by wunmi590(m): 3:59pm On Jan 07, 2022

Don't go to any artist to do it for you, just save yourself the stress and go to FRSC to do it...

There's a way they do it in the office, you discovered that the plate number glow at night, so an artist can't do it for you like that to glow at night...

No pay double money, carry the money and give it to FRSC and have peace of mind...
Re: Plate Number Reprint by Successbay: 12:33pm On Jan 09, 2022
mejai:

Make police no catch u. Dem be witches and wizard o. Dem go accuse u & demand u take them to the artist cos he helps car thieves. Dem go chop u.
Na official replacement sure pass.

Thanks man.
Re: Plate Number Reprint by Successbay: 12:33pm On Jan 09, 2022
wunmi590:

Don't go to any artist to do it for you, just save yourself the stress and go to FRSC to do it...

There's a way they do it in the office, you discovered that the plate number glow at night, so an artist can't do it for you like that to glow at night...

No pay double money, carry the money and give it to FRSC and have peace of mind...

Noted with thanks sir
Re: Plate Number Reprint by Bhorlargy(m): 10:46pm On Jan 09, 2022
I can b of help, u can reach me on WhatsApp 08091424661.

(1) (Reply)

I Got A Car Through Nairaland With An Honest Car Dealer "TPOUND" / See The Amazing Transformation Of This Danfo Bus As Done By A Mechanic - Photos / Which Engine Oil Is Perfect For ML320 Mercedes Benz SUV In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.