Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

We Abducted Anambra Monarch, Burnt Palace To Take Over Community Oil – Suspects - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Abducted Anambra Monarch, Burnt Palace To Take Over Community Oil – Suspects (11957 Views)

Flood Takes Over Community In Lokoja As Buildings Submerged (video) / Osinbajo Visits Alaafin's Palace To Condole With The Royal Family / Amechi Community Tackles Kingsley Eze Over Community Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Abducted Anambra Monarch, Burnt Palace To Take Over Community Oil – Suspects by NGArmyTerrorist: 7:19am On Jan 04, 2022
So people are no longer calling ipob again! The kind of mentality I had seen in the Zoo God have mercy. The Vulture bbq grill guy below; seems like scarcity don dey reset your brain and your poisonous grill.

Re: We Abducted Anambra Monarch, Burnt Palace To Take Over Community Oil – Suspects by omenkaLives(m): 7:30am On Jan 04, 2022
The head of the gang, native doctor Okwudili, is a DSS agent.

Forget the lies by this Afonja newspaper. Ibos are smarter than you all.

1 Like

Re: We Abducted Anambra Monarch, Burnt Palace To Take Over Community Oil – Suspects by seunfly: 7:33am On Jan 04, 2022
hslbroker2:
What shall is your gain now?

Meanwhile

Iron rod available for sale

8mm

10mm

12mm

16mm

20mm

25mm

Local and tmt

Payment on delivery

Call or WhatsApp @my signature below
Your location?
Can u supply and collect half payment with balance to be paid at agreed time?
Re: We Abducted Anambra Monarch, Burnt Palace To Take Over Community Oil – Suspects by Tonyferrad(m): 7:36am On Jan 04, 2022
[quote author=Ofodirinwa post=109061304]How come Nigerian journalists, who never leave their laptop and father's living room, always have detailed confessions whenever an Igbo 'suspect' is 'caught'?

Oga condemn a crime and stop saying rubbish here.
Re: We Abducted Anambra Monarch, Burnt Palace To Take Over Community Oil – Suspects by Landmack: 7:37am On Jan 04, 2022
evil effect if ipob terror gang. Mnk has taught our youth how to be violent and carry out attacks on elders of our land...he's taught them the ways of beheading our monarchs too.
Re: We Abducted Anambra Monarch, Burnt Palace To Take Over Community Oil – Suspects by seunfly: 7:39am On Jan 04, 2022
hslbroker2:
Lagos, We can't do that sir, immediately after delivery, you confirm numbers after counting and quality, we would collect money before leaving the site
Ur no pls
Re: We Abducted Anambra Monarch, Burnt Palace To Take Over Community Oil – Suspects by 1950Mack: 7:42am On Jan 04, 2022
Nothing money no go cause undecided
Re: We Abducted Anambra Monarch, Burnt Palace To Take Over Community Oil – Suspects by Gazzy88(m): 7:48am On Jan 04, 2022
Ofodirinwa:
How come Nigerian journalists, who never leave their laptop and father's living room, always have detailed confessions whenever an Igbo 'suspect' is 'caught'?

Do the police call the bloggers/journalists and put the phone on speak while said 'suspect' starts vomiting information?
do the police get this direct quotes, then start DMing bloggers with the quote?

The minute anyone in Nigeria sees a handcuff the next thing that comes out of their mouth is "We kidnap people to take control of oil, our leader is a native doctor, he lives in Enugu, he has a wife and 2 children, he supports Man U but he used to supposed Chelsea, his blood type is O, he is a virgin, I am a cannibal, Nnamdi Kanu sent me"
Boy shut up. You wouldn't have typed this excellent trash if the news had happened in either north or west. You came up with this defence because it's coming from Alaigbo and your ego had been brutally bruised hence your pains.

2022 is the year ipob and her sympathizers will go into extinction.

2 Likes

Re: We Abducted Anambra Monarch, Burnt Palace To Take Over Community Oil – Suspects by Curious346: 7:51am On Jan 04, 2022
This is serious
Re: We Abducted Anambra Monarch, Burnt Palace To Take Over Community Oil – Suspects by Landmack: 7:53am On Jan 04, 2022
Ofodirinwa:
How come Nigerian journalists, who never leave their laptop and father's living room, always have detailed confessions whenever an Igbo 'suspect' is 'caught'?

Do the police call the bloggers/journalists and put the phone on speak while said 'suspect' starts vomiting information?

The minute anyone in Nigeria sees a handcuff the next thing that comes out of their mouth is "We kidnap people to take control of oil, our leader is a native doctor, he lives in Enugu, he has a wife and 2 children, he supports Man U but he used to supposed Chelsea, his blood type is O, he is a virgin, I am a cannibal, Nnamdi Kanu sent me"

you've just typed like a bush ipob boy. words of an illiterate,if u will ask me.

This is what ipob have done to our communion...crime and beheading our elders. 2022 wouldn't be kind to the evil perpetrators of crime and violence in the south east

3 Likes

Re: We Abducted Anambra Monarch, Burnt Palace To Take Over Community Oil – Suspects by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 8:00am On Jan 04, 2022
Nice one, if only half of same energy can be expended on fulani terrorists it will be good cool
Re: We Abducted Anambra Monarch, Burnt Palace To Take Over Community Oil – Suspects by Oracleamehdin(m): 8:11am On Jan 04, 2022
The senior pastor and the general overseer of Divine fountain Prophetic gospel center kano state Nigeria) EMMANUEL AMEH EJEMBI has released again prophecies for the year 2022.

������

Click to View List Prophesies

https://www.facebook.com/1669571426655306/posts/3077062135906221/
Re: We Abducted Anambra Monarch, Burnt Palace To Take Over Community Oil – Suspects by Niflheim(m): 8:24am On Jan 04, 2022
I thought they used to claim they are not interested in oil?

Now see them, killing their own family members because of oil.
Re: We Abducted Anambra Monarch, Burnt Palace To Take Over Community Oil – Suspects by od501: 8:26am On Jan 04, 2022
Ofodirinwa:

They even covered the face grin

Another poorly scripted nonsense
Re: We Abducted Anambra Monarch, Burnt Palace To Take Over Community Oil – Suspects by od501: 8:28am On Jan 04, 2022
Re: We Abducted Anambra Monarch, Burnt Palace To Take Over Community Oil – Suspects by GetMeRight: 8:35am On Jan 04, 2022
Ofodirinwa:

[s] The minute anyone in Nigeria sees a handcuff the next thing that comes out of their mouth is "We kidnap people to take control of oil, our leader is a native doctor, he lives in Enugu, he has a wife and 2 children, he supports Man U but he used to supposed Chelsea, his blood type is O, he is a virgin, I am a cannibal, Nnamdi Kanu sent me" [/s]

You sounded like a criminal. Or may be you need a psychiatrist help.

1 Like

Re: We Abducted Anambra Monarch, Burnt Palace To Take Over Community Oil – Suspects by muheeb01(m): 8:36am On Jan 04, 2022
Hmmm why are you attacking your people you're supposed to be protecting
Re: We Abducted Anambra Monarch, Burnt Palace To Take Over Community Oil – Suspects by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 04, 2022
Mrkumareze:
Oil wahala, I pray this oil will bring upliftment to them.. The community used to be laughed at, they are more of peasant farmers, very poor and bad location.. people looked down on them. One who happened to attend the same secondary with me hardly identify him as one of ogwu..
I wander why una dey always look down upon unaself for ibo land
Re: We Abducted Anambra Monarch, Burnt Palace To Take Over Community Oil – Suspects by History555: 8:54am On Jan 04, 2022
Which oil proceeds are they talking about because crude oil is not produced in the community, no oil company....so exactly which oil are they talking about

1 Like

Re: We Abducted Anambra Monarch, Burnt Palace To Take Over Community Oil – Suspects by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:56am On Jan 04, 2022
This is a ginormous genuflection of wanton thievery to jungle justice. Greed is like a hungry lion.
Re: We Abducted Anambra Monarch, Burnt Palace To Take Over Community Oil – Suspects by eejo(m): 10:00am On Jan 04, 2022
There are tribes in Nigeria that talks with the Devil directly. If your strength lies with charm, sorry you will not last in Nigeria.
Re: We Abducted Anambra Monarch, Burnt Palace To Take Over Community Oil – Suspects by ablejesus26(m): 10:26am On Jan 04, 2022
Be you Ipob
Be you Fulani
Be you heardman
Be you esn
Be you a political thug
Anyone who has given up himself to be used as a tool for trouble in Igboland will die a shameful soonest

God bless Igboland.
Re: We Abducted Anambra Monarch, Burnt Palace To Take Over Community Oil – Suspects by paramakina202: 11:25am On Jan 04, 2022
Ofodirinwa:

You sound bitter that the bandit tormenting some Anambra communities has been arrested na wao or are yu just disappointed they were not those you had in mind?
Re: We Abducted Anambra Monarch, Burnt Palace To Take Over Community Oil – Suspects by tutudesz: 11:28am On Jan 04, 2022
Ofodirinwa:

They are invited
Re: We Abducted Anambra Monarch, Burnt Palace To Take Over Community Oil – Suspects by Priwillo: 12:03pm On Jan 04, 2022
Abdul05:
Not Ipob\esn after all... These ones are just criminals.. grin

Neither are they almajiri numb skulls and toothless northern bandits.
Re: We Abducted Anambra Monarch, Burnt Palace To Take Over Community Oil – Suspects by Abdul05: 12:08pm On Jan 04, 2022
Priwillo:

Neither are they almajiri numb skulls and toothless northern bandits.

still human flesh eaters... grin grin
Re: We Abducted Anambra Monarch, Burnt Palace To Take Over Community Oil – Suspects by mediainc: 12:34pm On Jan 04, 2022
You can not coordinate and govern yourselves to live in peace, you want to govern Nigeria, after supporting terrorist IPOB...I rather Nigeria wage war than give an Ipobian presidency, they have nothing to offer, they hate Nigeria, give them presidency and they will spend all their time there destroying Nigeria. They have nothing to offer but ego and destruction.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LASG Increased LASU Fees By 725% In 2011, Reverted Back To ₦25,000 In 2014 / Illegal Police Roadblocks Have Returned / Lagos Supplementary Election: Date Announced By INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.