Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,353 members, 7,853,551 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:02 PM

Wike: This Is Not The Nigeria We Wish Ourselves, PDP Needs To Rescue This Countr - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: This Is Not The Nigeria We Wish Ourselves, PDP Needs To Rescue This Countr (279 Views)

Soludo: We Wish Obi Good Luck But We Have A Candidate Whom We Will Support / Lagos4lagos: PDP Needs 8 Years Of Planning & Hard Work To Win Lagos – Ogunlewe / We Wish You Well - PDP Bids Ayade Farewell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike: This Is Not The Nigeria We Wish Ourselves, PDP Needs To Rescue This Countr by Mrnoah96(m): 6:27am On Jan 04, 2022
Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike has expressed that the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) cannot afford to fail in 2023 because Nigerians are relying on the party to “rescue the country”.

Wike stated this on Sunday when he led a delegation of some chieftains of the party to pay a visit to Okezie Ikpeazu, Abia governor, in the latter’s country home in Umuobiakwa village.

Continue reading......
https://ngnewspaper.com/2022/01/04/wike-this-is-not-the-nigeria-we-wish-ourselves-pdp-needs-to-rescue-this-country/

Re: Wike: This Is Not The Nigeria We Wish Ourselves, PDP Needs To Rescue This Countr by Jostoman: 6:41am On Jan 04, 2022
Nigerians will never forgive PDP if they cannot rescue Nigerian people in 2023 because PDP is the only opposition party that can challenge this wicked government.
Re: Wike: This Is Not The Nigeria We Wish Ourselves, PDP Needs To Rescue This Countr by caesymore(m): 6:55am On Jan 04, 2022
Mehn...

Well said Mr. Self-aggrandizement , and I will add neither is this the kind of Opposition Party of corruption we wish Nizooria.

Oh how I wish every citizen will know how crucial it is that we all have our voters card and be ready to match out and vote our choice candidate without bias of any kind. I just want a working system be it Biafra or Naizooria once the system is grounded on Equal right and Justice for citizens I'm game.

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Has Appointed Doyin Salami As The New Chief Economic Adviser / NDLEA Has Grilled Socialite, Obi Cubana, For Alleged Drug Links / Racism In Archive; Story Of George Mclaurin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.