Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,223 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

2023 INEC Announces Dates For General Elections - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 INEC Announces Dates For General Elections (1138 Views)

2023: INEC Announces New Dates For Presidential & Gubernatorial Elections / INEC Announces Automatic Employment For Corpers / INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 INEC Announces Dates For General Elections by eddie7: 7:21am On Jan 04, 2022
INEC Announces Date For 2023 General

General elections will be held in Nigeria on 18th February 2023 to elect:
1. The President/Vice
2. Members of the Federal House of Representatives, and
3. The Senate.

That of the Governors and the State Houses of Assemblies will hold on 4th March, 2023.

WINNERS will be inaugurated on 29th May 2023.

If you like, collect indomie, rice, salt, meat or money again before you vote, na you go suffer for another 4 years.

*Good governance is not for sale*

4 Likes

Re: 2023 INEC Announces Dates For General Elections by AsabaPropertyAg(m): 7:27am On Jan 04, 2022
We must shine our eyes

eddie7:
INEC Announces Date For 2023 General

General elections will be held in Nigeria on 18th February 2023 to elect:
1. The President/Vice
2. Members of the Federal House of Representatives, and
3. The Senate.

That of the Governors and the State Houses of Assemblies will hold on 4th March, 2023.

WINNERS will be inaugurated on 29th May 2023.

If you like, collect indomie, rice, salt, meat or money again before you vote, na you go suffer for another 4 years.

*Good governance is not for sale*

1 Like

Re: 2023 INEC Announces Dates For General Elections by jetwonder(m): 7:37am On Jan 04, 2022
grin Another tyrant is warming up. if your not Wise this time around na cry you go cry for the next 8years.

1 Like

Re: 2023 INEC Announces Dates For General Elections by Igbodicool(m): 7:58am On Jan 04, 2022
Election that will end up being INCONCLUSIVE.

Until Nigeria get rid of hatred against themselves, they are going nowhere.
Re: 2023 INEC Announces Dates For General Elections by ahuja12: 8:10am On Jan 04, 2022
Helinues!
!
Thatfairguy!
Tinubuadvocate!
Iwaeda!
Nobody!
Officialgarri!

The time has come for you and millions of zombies to do what you were created for!

Vote for your tin god and be forever indebted to tinubu and his family!

Get ready to vote for someone else to rule you, since that is all you can ever be in life.

1 Like

Re: 2023 INEC Announces Dates For General Elections by helinues: 8:18am On Jan 04, 2022
Interesting

Elections are not won online... grin
Re: 2023 INEC Announces Dates For General Elections by Officialgarri: 9:06am On Jan 04, 2022
ahuja12:
Helinues!
!
Thatfairguy!
Tinubuadvocate!
Iwaeda!
Nobody!
Officialgarri!

The time has come for you and millions of zombies to do what you were created for!

Vote for your tin god and be forever indebted to tinubu and his family!

Get ready to vote for someone else to rule you, since that is all you can ever be in life.
I'll usually be quiet, but I'm curious about why you are concerned about who I choose to vote for.
Re: 2023 INEC Announces Dates For General Elections by Jostoman: 9:13am On Jan 04, 2022
Officialgarri:
I'll usually be quiet, but I'm curious about why you are concerned about who I choose to vote for.
the guy don see you finish grin cheesy .
Re: 2023 INEC Announces Dates For General Elections by Terorislam: 9:22am On Jan 04, 2022
We local Yoruba Muslims are tired of Nigeria , we want Oduduwa republic
Re: 2023 INEC Announces Dates For General Elections by spy24(m): 9:39am On Jan 04, 2022
grin
Re: 2023 INEC Announces Dates For General Elections by iwaeda: 12:10pm On Jan 04, 2022
Officialgarri:

Thank you for adding me to this nonsense grin angry grin

(1) (Reply)

Will TINUBU Betray The South? / 2023: RCCG Creates New Directorate For Politics / BREAKING: Nnamdi Kanu’s American Lawyer, Wife Petition UN Security Council, Seek

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.