Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,731 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

The Alverton: Most Affordable Luxury 2 & 3 Bedroom For Sale In Ajah - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Alverton: Most Affordable Luxury 2 & 3 Bedroom For Sale In Ajah (394 Views)

The Alverton Estate, Sangotedo. (2 Bedroom & 3 Bedroom Terrace Duplex For Sale) / With N3m Deposit Own This Luxury 2 Bedroom Terrace Duplex / ** SHORT-LET : Luxury 2 Bedroom Apartment By Chevron.lekki .. N 45k Daily (+pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Alverton: Most Affordable Luxury 2 & 3 Bedroom For Sale In Ajah by herdeynker: 8:32am On Jan 04, 2022
The Alverton Estate... 2& 3 Bedroom Terrace House for sale in ajah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIaAjsxZXg4

Probably You have to pay to live somewhere.

My equation is simple :

If I have to pay to live somewhere, I want to make sure a lot of people are paying me to also live Somewhere.

That is my WealthCycle Formula and that is why
I also bring opportunities to people to help them do the same.

Buy Assets that can practically make you RICH.

Imagine you own 5 units of The Alverton where
each unit gives you 1.5m/2M yearly. (good thing is rent increases)

Feel deeply the miracle of Freedom that happen for you.
Let me know how you would love to join the Financial Freedom Tribe

And here is the most affordable house for sale in Ajah, Lagos

2 Bedroom Terrace + Maid's Room - N42M
Promo price - N40M

3 Bedroom Terrace + Maid's Room - N46M
Promo price - N44M

Initial deposit: N7M

Title: Govt Consent

6-12 months flexible payment plan

This is an off-plan project and the delivery timeline is 6month

What we quote is what you pay, no hidden charges.

Most Affordable Luxury Fully Ensuit 2 & 3 Bedroom For Sale In Ajah, Lagos.

ESTATE AMENITIES:
24/7 power supply
smart streetlights
potable water supply
kid's playground
gym house
CCTV Cameras
Adequate Car Park Facilitiesetc

HOME FEATURES:
2 living rooms
Massive Master's Bedroom
Guest Bedroom
Maid's Room
DSTV Pre-cabling
Smart Door
Backyard Garden
Fitted Kitchen with Pantry
Automated Sound System
Fire Alarm...etc

SURROUNDING DEVELOPMENTS:
Lagos Business School, GRA, Readington School, Blenco Supermarket, Fara Park, Lufasi Nature Park, Novare Mall ShopRite, etc.

The Alverton: Most Affordable Luxury Fully Ensuit 2 & 3 Bedroom For Sale In Ajah, Lagos. - YouTube

Need more information

For Inquiries
☎: +2347011406300
Whatsapp: +2347011406300
Email: info@primewatersproperties.com
https://primewatersproperties.com/property/the-alverton-most-affordable-2-3-bedroom-for-sale-in-ajah/

Re: The Alverton: Most Affordable Luxury 2 & 3 Bedroom For Sale In Ajah by herdeynker: 11:51am On Jan 04, 2022
Don't you wait, act now.

deposit 7m and spread the rest for 12month
Re: The Alverton: Most Affordable Luxury 2 & 3 Bedroom For Sale In Ajah by herdeynker: 7:50am On Jan 07, 2022
Some sleep on this offer o
Re: The Alverton: Most Affordable Luxury 2 & 3 Bedroom For Sale In Ajah by herdeynker: 10:02am On Jan 07, 2022
Buy and thank me later
Re: The Alverton: Most Affordable Luxury 2 & 3 Bedroom For Sale In Ajah by herdeynker: 6:19pm On Jan 15, 2022
who no like better thing na?

(1) (Reply)

Home Roofing, Home Covering, Aluminum, Stone Coated Portfolio 2021/2022 / Unroofing And Installation Of Longspan Sheets At Gra, Ikot Ekpene / Inside Mark Angel Multi Million Naira House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.