Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,124 members, 7,811,160 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

Chiwetalu Agu: Buhari's Government Running Nigeria Like Adolf Hitler (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chiwetalu Agu: Buhari's Government Running Nigeria Like Adolf Hitler (Video) (17433 Views)

Chiwetalu Agu: I Am The Most Handsome Actor Alive NO Arguments (photo) / Chiwetalu Agu: I Am Neither Dead Nor Sick / Destiny Etiko Kisses Chiwetalu Agu As He Rests His Head On Her Chest On Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chiwetalu Agu: Buhari's Government Running Nigeria Like Adolf Hitler (Video) by Freerhyme1(m): 12:58pm On Jan 04, 2022
Kazeem47:
This man,keep quiet before they invite you for the second.It might not end up well for you. As they say,there is freedom of speech,but they cannot guarantee you freedom after the speech.Anything can happen.
If they can arrest him for saying the truth, what about Gumi?

1 Like

Re: Chiwetalu Agu: Buhari's Government Running Nigeria Like Adolf Hitler (Video) by HonestFriend: 12:59pm On Jan 04, 2022
Lovenorth:
Even the people that look like a lizard have something to say to our lovely president baba Buhari. Mr lizard there is nothing you can do no matter how ipob terrorists hate our lovely Baba

Clap for yourself...

1 Like

Re: Chiwetalu Agu: Buhari's Government Running Nigeria Like Adolf Hitler (Video) by Badlapla: 1:00pm On Jan 04, 2022
Lol
Re: Chiwetalu Agu: Buhari's Government Running Nigeria Like Adolf Hitler (Video) by IMAliyu(m): 1:01pm On Jan 04, 2022
A bit of an insult to Hitler.

2 Likes

Re: Chiwetalu Agu: Buhari's Government Running Nigeria Like Adolf Hitler (Video) by Kazeem47(m): 1:03pm On Jan 04, 2022
HonestFriend:

U should be the one to keep kwayet..

There is nothing wrong with what he said except u re typing from Pluto..
bro,many people who came out to say the truth have either been arrested or seriously warned. Like that man from Plateau state(forgotten his name)and many more like him.This is Nigeria.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu: Buhari's Government Running Nigeria Like Adolf Hitler (Video) by Advocate500: 1:30pm On Jan 04, 2022
Amuluonyenaego:
Chiwetalu zukwanuike
iwu ozu ,if you understand what that means.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu: Buhari's Government Running Nigeria Like Adolf Hitler (Video) by Getfunded: 1:32pm On Jan 04, 2022
Hmmm. Spoken from first-hand experience of the hospitality of Buhari government. If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck...

1 Like

Re: Chiwetalu Agu: Buhari's Government Running Nigeria Like Adolf Hitler (Video) by Kajaard: 1:32pm On Jan 04, 2022
Daguccizgreat:
Anu mpama

Abuse me in English you this Igbo he-goat cheesy
Re: Chiwetalu Agu: Buhari's Government Running Nigeria Like Adolf Hitler (Video) by Blaze14k: 1:35pm On Jan 04, 2022
gidgiddy:
I still wonder why Chiwetalu Agu did not sue the Nigerian Army and DSS over his illegal arrest and detention

Hmmm sue? Who will give him justice. Even if got justice will they obey court order?

1 Like

Re: Chiwetalu Agu: Buhari's Government Running Nigeria Like Adolf Hitler (Video) by Daguccizgreat(m): 1:48pm On Jan 04, 2022
Kajaard:

Abuse me in English you this Igbo he-goat cheesy
English kee you there

Re: Chiwetalu Agu: Buhari's Government Running Nigeria Like Adolf Hitler (Video) by Kajaard: 1:49pm On Jan 04, 2022
Daguccizgreat:
English kee you there

cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Chiwetalu Agu: Buhari's Government Running Nigeria Like Adolf Hitler (Video) by okorogodwin4(m): 1:50pm On Jan 04, 2022
The billion van zombies will begin to write trash on these thread

1 Like

Re: Chiwetalu Agu: Buhari's Government Running Nigeria Like Adolf Hitler (Video) by Daguccizgreat(m): 1:51pm On Jan 04, 2022
Kajaard:

cheesy grin cheesy
Alaye why you dey show your teeth ?
Re: Chiwetalu Agu: Buhari's Government Running Nigeria Like Adolf Hitler (Video) by Johel(m): 2:11pm On Jan 04, 2022
Timmi:

Great and Buhari himself wants to leave. He is not and will not hold on to power like your war monger Ojukwu that wants power at all costs and sacrifices children, women and men during the pogrom. And this your dunce and now your spokesman did not have cognitive sense to identify who behaved like Hitler. The blind leading the blind into Atlantic Ocean.

slowpoke

1 Like

Re: Chiwetalu Agu: Buhari's Government Running Nigeria Like Adolf Hitler (Video) by ajl: 2:34pm On Jan 04, 2022
Lovenorth:
Even the people that look like a lizard have something to say to our lovely president baba Buhari. Mr lizard there is nothing you can do no matter how ipob terrorists hate our lovely Baba

Both you and your dunce leader won't escape ICC. It will be like film trick when it eventually happens.

1 Like

Re: Chiwetalu Agu: Buhari's Government Running Nigeria Like Adolf Hitler (Video) by ajl: 2:43pm On Jan 04, 2022
Sebastine1994:
If na Hitler government, you wouldn't be alive to complain trust me.

Buhari still has fear in him, that is why nnamdi is still alive. Hitler feared nobody and respect no agreement

You are not understanding the context. Times are different. If not, this man wouldn't have returned. Imagine that it was the 80s, when there was no internet and social media. The only source of info was NTA news and newspapers. A lot of people disappeared then. This mad man even back-dated a decree in order execute someone. So, he has some Hitler spirit in him. Hitler was for Germans and was after territorial expansion of Germany. The same way this "Butcher of Daura" is after the expansion of Fulani territory. Can you imagine, they even wan claim all water bodies in the south and across the country with one stupid law. Thanks to the vigilance of most non-political Southern Nigerians, that attempt failed.

2 Likes

Re: Chiwetalu Agu: Buhari's Government Running Nigeria Like Adolf Hitler (Video) by Amuluonyenaego: 2:52pm On Jan 04, 2022
Advocate500:
iwu ozu ,if you understand what that means.
Iwu Mpama, of only u know what that means
Re: Chiwetalu Agu: Buhari's Government Running Nigeria Like Adolf Hitler (Video) by Gazzy88(m): 3:13pm On Jan 04, 2022
Anigreat:
shocked

So true Legend.

The only difference is that Hitler was a billion time intelligent than the so called Buhari. That man Buhari is the most dull man on earth. What an idiot of a man is Buhari.

Our succour lies only in BIAFRA. When a chance is given to nepotistic bigot like the idiot from Daura, certainly there's no hope for a country called Nigeria....hence we're fighting endlessly for the restoration of a sovereign state of Biafra.
Y'all believed cownu when he said buhari is dead, so which buhari are you referring to again?

Y'all are bunch of emotional mumus. You believe anything and everything cownu says like donkeys.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu: Buhari's Government Running Nigeria Like Adolf Hitler (Video) by Novice1(m): 3:16pm On Jan 04, 2022
Who release this clown from detention? Him now get mouth to talk again.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu: Buhari's Government Running Nigeria Like Adolf Hitler (Video) by Elidrisy20: 3:19pm On Jan 04, 2022
Old man respect yourself,this is no Nollyhood, so behave well or else
Re: Chiwetalu Agu: Buhari's Government Running Nigeria Like Adolf Hitler (Video) by rottennaija(m): 3:32pm On Jan 04, 2022
Kazeem47:
This man,keep quiet before they invite you for the second.It might not end up well for you. As they say,there is freedom of speech,but they cannot guarantee you freedom after the speech.Anything can happen.

It's a plot. They know the game their are trying to play using this man.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu: Buhari's Government Running Nigeria Like Adolf Hitler (Video) by Businesselites2: 3:40pm On Jan 04, 2022
Read also, Forecast for Nigeria’s Economy in 2022 by IMF, AfDB: With a new year on the horizon, let’s recall some of the forecasts for Nigeria’s economy that will shape how businesses operate in 2022. This year the IMF, AfDB among other financial institutions made their predictions for what 2022 will look like for Nigeria. Let’s have a look.

https://businesselitesafrica.com/forecast-for-nigerias-economy-in-2022-by-imf-afdb/

Re: Chiwetalu Agu: Buhari's Government Running Nigeria Like Adolf Hitler (Video) by jamace(m): 3:43pm On Jan 04, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Please Adolf hitler was far better than Buhari, he tried to conquer the world for the growth of the German people, everything he did was for a better Germany. Unlike Buhari who has spent the last 7 years torturing and making the lives of Nigerians miserable.

I see buhari not completing his tenure, I see a new president addressing the nation on 1st October this year, I see peace restoring to Nigeria gradually.

This I have seen.
@ Highlighted, GBAM GBAM GBAM cool
Re: Chiwetalu Agu: Buhari's Government Running Nigeria Like Adolf Hitler (Video) by HonestFriend: 3:50pm On Jan 04, 2022
Kazeem47:
bro,many people who came out to say the truth have either been arrested or seriously warned. Like that man from Plateau state(forgotten his name)and many more like him.This is Nigeria.

So because of the fact that u can be warned or arrested.. U will see the truth and keep norm..

What makes a man is far beyond lots of things.. Do u know the age of the eldest person who fought for Nigeria independence?

He was less than 40...the others below 30..

Make your recearch on Nnamdi Azikiwe, Yakubu Gowon n others.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu: Buhari's Government Running Nigeria Like Adolf Hitler (Video) by Barzinime(m): 4:09pm On Jan 04, 2022
People will just run their mouth anyhow.
As if he can even breath without permission if it was Adolf Hilter.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu: Buhari's Government Running Nigeria Like Adolf Hitler (Video) by christistruth01: 4:11pm On Jan 04, 2022
In 1953 when the North Started thinking of Secession Azikiwe and the East threatened to use the East to blockade the Norths route to the Sea including through the River Niger if the North ever tried to Secede

So what is all the noise IPOB are making after Azikiwe and their fathers finished deliberately sealing the Nigerian Deal irreversibly ?

(1953) NNAMDI AZIKIWE, “SPEECH ON SECESSION”

In 1953 when Northern Nigerians were beginning to consider secession from the Nigerian colony that would soon be a nation, Nnamdi Azikiwe gave a speech before the caucus of his political party, the National Council of Nigeria and the Cameroons (NCNC) in Yaba, Nigeria on May 12, 1953.  That speech, while not disallowing secession, suggested that there would be grave consequences if the Northern region became an independent nation.  Ironically, fourteen years later, Azikiwe led his Eastern Region out of Nigeria and created Biafra, a move that prompted a bloody three year civil war.  Azikiwe's 1953 speech appears below.

I have invited you to attend this caucus because I would like you to make clear our stand on the issue of secession. As a party, we would have preferred Nigeria to remain intact, but lest there be doubt as to our willingness to concede to any shade of political opinion the right to determine its policy, I am obliged to issue a solemn warning to those who are goading the North towards secession. If you agree with my views, then I hope that in course of our deliberations tonight, you will endorse them, to enable me to publicize them in the Press.

In my opinion, the Northerners are perfectly entitled to consider whether or not they should secede from the indissoluble union which nature has formed between it and the South, but it would be calamitous to the corporate existence of the North should the clamour for secession prevail. I, therefore, counsel Northern leaders to weigh the advantages and disadvantages of secession before embarking upon this dangerous course.

As one who was born in the North, I have a deep spiritual attachment to that part of the country, but it would be a capital political blunder if the North should break away from the South. The latter is in a better position to make rapid constitutional advance, so that if the North should become truncated from the South, it would benefit both Southerners and Northerners who are domiciled in the South more than their kith and kin who are domiciled in the North.

There are seven reasons for my holding to this view. Secession by the North may lead to internal political convulsion there when it is realized that militant nationalists and their organizations, like the NLPU, the Askianist Movement, and the Middle Zone League, have aspirations for self-government in 1956 identical with those of their Southern compatriots. It may lead to justifiable demands for the right of self-determination by non-Muslims, who form the majority of the population in the so-called ‘Pagan’ provinces, like Benue, Ilorin, Kabba, Niger and Plateau, not to mention the claims of non-Muslims who are domiciled in Adamawa and Bauchi Provinces.

It may lead to economic nationalism in the Eastern Region, which can pursue a policy of blockade of the North, by refusing it access to the sea, over and under the River Niger, except upon payment of tolls. It may lead to economic warfare between the North on the one hand, and the Eastern or Western regions on the other, should they decide to fix protective tariffs which will make the use of the ports of the Last and West uneconomic for the North.

The North may be rich in mineral resources and certain cash crops, but that is no guarantee that it would be capable of growing sufficient food crops to enable it to feed its teeming millions, unlike the East and the West. Secession may create hardship for Easterners and Westerners who are domiciled in the North, since the price of food crops to be imported into the North from the South is bound to be very high and to cause an increase in the cost of living. Lastly, it will endanger the relations with their neighbours of millions of Northerners who are domiciled in the East and West and Easterners and Westerners who reside in the North.

You may ask me whether there would be a prospect of civil war, if the North decided to secede? My answer would be that it is a hypothetical question which only time can answer. In any case, the plausible cause of a civil war might be a dispute as to the right of passage on the River Niger, or the right of flight over the territory of the Eastern or Western Region; but such disputes can be settled diplomatically, instead of by force.

Nevertheless, if civil war should become inevitable at this stage of our progress as a nation, then security considerations must be borne in mind by those who are charged with the responsibility of government of the North and the South. Military forces and installations are fairly distributed in all the three regions; if that is not the case, any of the regions can obtain military aid from certain interested Powers. It means that we cannot preclude the possibility of alliance with certain countries.

You may ask me to agree that if the British left Nigeria to its fate, the Northerners would continue their uninterrupted march to the sea, as was prophesied six years ago? My reply is that such an empty threat is devoid of historical substance and that so far as I know, the Eastern Region has never been subjugated by any indigenous African invader. At the price of being accused of overconfidence, I will risk a prophecy and say that, other things being equal, the Easterners will defend themselves gallantly, if and when they are invaded.

Let me take this opportunity to warn those who are making a mountain out of the molehill of the constitutional crisis to be more restrained and constructive. The dissemination of lies abroad; the publishing of flamboyant headlines about secessionist plans, and the goading of empty-headed careerists with gaseous ideas about their own importance in tile scheme of things in the North is being overdone in certain quarters. I feel that these quarters must be held responsible for any breach between the North and South, which nature had indissolubly united in a political, social and economic marriage of convenience. In my personal opinion, there is no sense in the North breaking away or the East or the West breaking away; it would be better if all the regions would address themselves to the task of crystallizing common nationality, irrespective of the extraneous influences at work. What history has joined together let no man put asunder. But history is a strange mistress which can cause strange things to happen!

Sources:

Nnamdi Azikiwe, Zik: A Selection from the Speeches of Nnamdi Azikiwe, Governor-General of the Federation of Nigeria formerly President of the Nigerian Senate formerly Premier of the Eastern Region of Nigeria (Cambridge: Cambridge University Press, 1961).
Re: Chiwetalu Agu: Buhari's Government Running Nigeria Like Adolf Hitler (Video) by judedwriter(m): 4:18pm On Jan 04, 2022
IMAliyu:
A bit of an insult to Hitler.

A big insult to hitler.

Do you know how hitler single handedly transformed Germany?

Yes, he was a depraved, wicked and godless man. And nobody in our generation should follow his bad examples.

But he had a very big heart for the German people. All he did was to make Germany the one in the world.

1 Like

Re: Chiwetalu Agu: Buhari's Government Running Nigeria Like Adolf Hitler (Video) by SKINDOGGY: 4:48pm On Jan 04, 2022
I was enjoying their question grin cheesy this man eh
Re: Chiwetalu Agu: Buhari's Government Running Nigeria Like Adolf Hitler (Video) by VULCAN(m): 4:50pm On Jan 04, 2022
Lolllz, You are now sounding macho after revealing how lily livered you are.
Kajaard:

Get da fvck off my mentions.
Re: Chiwetalu Agu: Buhari's Government Running Nigeria Like Adolf Hitler (Video) by Kajaard: 5:13pm On Jan 04, 2022
VULCAN:
Lolllz, You are now sounding macho after revealing how lily livered you are.

angry
Re: Chiwetalu Agu: Buhari's Government Running Nigeria Like Adolf Hitler (Video) by KeenD: 6:43pm On Jan 04, 2022
Naiira:
Aptly stated….

A government that cannot condone constructive criticism is high-handed and doomed.

We’re chatting an unknown cause calling ourselves “ONE,” we’re merely a product of political practical that failed to produce expected result - Nigeria is thus a marriage of benefits - I love you as long as I can suck you (funny right?)

That’s the reality we’re living…

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bimpe Onakoya Welcomes Triplets (Photos) / Actress Anita Joseph Flaunts Sexy Curves & Hot Legs In Hot Mini Gown (Photos) / Toke Makinwa Gorgeous In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.