Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

## - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ## (1614 Views)

I Just Need A Family / My Parents Are Using Their Lives To Ruin My Future!!! / My Wife Is A Cheat. I Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

## by Night0307: 9:51am On Jan 04, 2022
####

3 Likes

Re: ## by Mbee247(m): 10:43am On Jan 04, 2022
Night0307:
Hello nairalanders, good morning all.
I’d just go straight to the point, I’m a 21yr old schooling in a federal university in Nigeria, my mom sponsors me but as of late it’s been challenging financially, and of late the school has increased all fees and I’m affected deeply, my mom who is my only sponsor is growing old from hard work and it’s telling on her, so I’m thinking of taking a year off school in form of deferment of a session, to work and increase my financial stability and independence, I’m also trying to learn either coding, graphics design or even Seo writing as it might be, though I’m still trying to get a system, so I’m looking for a moderate paying job, preferably in Lagos, one that would afford me time to learn the coding stuffs, but I can also work anywhere.
I know about medicines and can work as an hand in a pharmacy perhaps and I’m open to any kind of work. I’m also open to any kinds of takes and advices about my position and what I can do to better my future.
N.B I’m not seeking financial assistance of any kind, and I’m a guy.
Thanks for your prospective advices

There's something i had like to share with you,can you email me your WhatsApp No.

1 Like

Re: ## by Night0307: 1:51pm On Jan 04, 2022
Mbee247:

There's something i had like to share with you,can you email me your WhatsApp No.

I don’t know how to send an email but you can reach out to me. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: ## by TheRealOwner(m): 2:54pm On Jan 04, 2022
Night0307:

I don’t know how to send an email but you can reach me on 081zero5071892. Thanks.

Beware of scammers o. Dem choke for here and they like taking advantage of desperate people like you.

Friendly advice

8 Likes

Re: ## by Night0307: 3:31pm On Jan 04, 2022
TheRealOwner:

Beware of scammers o. Dem choke for here and they like taking advantage of desperate people like you.

Friendly advice
Did I sound desperate?
I didn’t know I did, thanks for your advice.

1 Like

Re: ## by Night0307: 3:31pm On Jan 04, 2022
Re: ## by TheRealOwner(m): 3:53pm On Jan 04, 2022
Night0307:

Did I sound desperate?
I didn’t know I did, thanks for your advice.

You kind of did, in my own opinion sha

Be careful. If anybody contacts you with any scheme, job or opportunity, bring it here and ask Nairanlders how true or how legit it is before going through with it.

Best advice I can render right now

5 Likes

Re: ## by halogate: 4:18pm On Jan 04, 2022
Firstly, Kudos to ur sweet mama. May God reward her efforts.
U didn't mention how many years u have left.
Won't u still pay school fees even when deferring an academic year?..make ur proper finding first.
I don't think there's any work in Lagos that will give u "free time"..holdup will take half and ur employer will take the rest.
Contemplate wisely my good man.

3 Likes

Re: ## by Night0307: 11:34am On Jan 05, 2022
TheRealOwner:

You kind of did, in my own opinion sha

Be careful. If anybody contacts you with any scheme, job or opportunity, bring it here and ask Nairanlders how true or how legit it is before going through with it.

Best advice I can render right now

Ok, I’ll be sure to do, thanks for your help.
Re: ## by Night0307: 11:37am On Jan 05, 2022
halogate:
Firstly, Kudos to ur sweet mama. May God reward her efforts.
U didn't mention how many years u have left.
Won't u still pay school fees even when deferring an academic year?..make ur proper finding first.
I don't think there's any work in Lagos that will give u "free time"..holdup will take half and ur employer will take the rest.
Contemplate wisely my good man.

1 Like

Re: ## by frozen70(f): 7:33pm On Jan 05, 2022
Night0307:
Hello nairalanders, good morning all.
I’d just go straight to the point, I’m a 21yr old schooling in a federal university in Nigeria, my mom sponsors me but as of late it’s been challenging financially, and of late the school has increased all fees and I’m affected deeply, my mom who is my only sponsor is growing old from hard work and it’s telling on her, so I’m thinking of taking a year off school in form of deferment of a session, to work and increase my financial stability and independence, I’m also trying to learn either coding, graphics design or even Seo writing as it might be, though I’m still trying to get a system, so I’m looking for a moderate paying job, preferably in Lagos, one that would afford me time to learn the coding stuffs, but I can also work anywhere.
I know about medicines and can work as an hand in a pharmacy perhaps and I’m open to any kind of work. I’m also open to any kinds of takes and advices about my position and what I can do to better my future.
N.B I’m not seeking financial assistance of any kind, and I’m a guy.
Thanks for your prospective advices

If you are not seeking for financial assistance from even your family members, then you are capable of sponsoring yourself

Anyway, you didn't state if you are in first year or final year

But I will advise you remain in school and seek for financial assistance from loved ones so that you can finish schooling

If you defer your schooling to hustle, there is the tendencies that you may not come back to finish your school
Re: ## by Night0307: 12:38pm On Jan 06, 2022
frozen70:

If you are not seeking for financial assistance from even your family members, then you are capable of sponsoring yourself

Anyway, you didn't state if you are in first year or final year

But I will advise you remain in school and seek for financial assistance from loved ones so that you can finish schooling
If you defer your schooling to hustle, there is the tendencies that you may not come back to finish your school

1 Like

Re: ## by frozen70(f): 3:28pm On Jan 06, 2022
Night0307:

There’re no family members to seek help from, everyone is hustling their way through this poverty, I’m just resuming 2nd year in a 6 year course, I’m a very determined person and an education would be my most prized asset, so I’ll definitely come back to schooling. Pls the mods should help me in pushing this to the front page.

God will see you through in Jesus name Amen

1 Like

Re: ## by pansophist(m): 4:10pm On Jan 06, 2022
Better pikin. Trying to alleviate your mums struggle is commendable, not like those bastards that will suffocate their parent financially and give the money to girls.

8 Likes

Re: ## by Night0307: 6:03pm On Jan 10, 2022
I don’t know if I had put this post in the right place, but whoever the mod is help me push this so it can get more views, lalasticlala, Mynd44, help me with this, if you’re also seeing this kindly help with your words of advice.
Re: ## by Dailyparrot: 7:00pm On Jan 10, 2022
Night0307:
I don’t know if I had put this post in the right place, but whoever the mod is help me push this so it can get more views, lalasticlala, Mynd44, help me with this, if you’re also seeing this kindly help with your words of advice.

When posting on the internet, make your title captivating.

Do you need advice on whether to defer your admission or not

Or, you need people that will help you with job.

Your request isn't specific. You said you don't need money but your problem is monetary.

I wish you luck.
Re: ## by Night0307: 9:13pm On Jan 10, 2022
Dailyparrot:

When posting on the internet, make your title captivating.

Do you need advice on whether to defer your admission or not

Or, you need people that will help you with job.

Your request isn't specific. You said you don't need money but your problem is monetary.

I wish you luck.

Thanks for your reply, a bit sorry about the title, I’ve made a choice to defer but I haven’t gone through the process, I’m now in need of a sustaining job, about the money part, I didn’t want ppl thinking I’m here to beg for money.
I guess I should just adjust my entire post then.
Re: ## by Aduke23(f): 12:19pm On Jan 11, 2022
I like guys with energies like this. Keep it up. I pray you get favored.
Re: ## by Night0307: 11:14pm On Jan 31, 2023
Hello Tobedated, I read and like your diary so much.
Was it this developer who trashed your work, why is a knowledgeable dev asking for a 10k mentorship fee?
Pardon my intrusion but I feel you shouldn't pay, since you learnt on TOP, why don't you clean up your projects and apply for internships? You can learn more directly on the job, as someone said, you can never fully learn on your own, you'll just keep moving on a spot.

If you feel schooling would be a hindrance, get the internship first and be determined, you'll push through it.

My write-up above might seem unrealistic or out of place, but do consider it.
Re: ## by Tobedated(m): 2:04am On Feb 01, 2023
Night0307:
Was it this developer who trashed your work, why is a knowledgeable dev asking for a 10k mentorship fee?
Pardon my intrusion but I feel you shouldn't pay, since you learnt on TOP, why don't you clean up your projects and apply for internships? You can learn more directly on the job, as someone said, you can never fully learn on your own, you'll just keep moving on a spot.

If you feel schooling would be a hindrance, get the internship first and be determined, you'll push through it.

thanks for your advice i'm honestly surprised someone finds my diary interesting

also it was less of my projects being trashed and more of him saying they aren't up to standard and i'll have to build something better.

I think i might have presented what he said in the wrong light in my diary

thanks for reaching out
Re: ## by socialmediaman: 4:32am On Feb 01, 2023
Night0307:

There’re no family members to seek help from, everyone is hustling their way through this poverty, I’m just resuming 2nd year in a 6 year course, I’m a very determined person and an education would be my most prized asset, so I’ll definitely come back to schooling. Pls the mods should help me in pushing this to the front page.

If you haven’t read the book “Think and Grow Rich”, go and get a copy and read it.

What they don’t teach you in school is how to use what they teach you to become financially independent, that you have to figure out yourself.

But guess what? Many of those traders in the market already figured it out even without the structured learning in schools

Read the book. The information you seek are in books and mentors
Re: ## by ibechris(m): 7:45am On Feb 01, 2023
How much is ur school fees....?

How I wish u could reach out to ur pastor or the rich men around in church for help. U may need not to help defer ur admission honestly.

Just,move around u ur vicinity and ask the rich men around for work to do and try to explain ur predicaments and I am sure u may be helped eventually.

I will like to know u personally and hear more from u.
Re: ## by akwesenana: 5:36pm On Mar 28, 2023
Night0307:

Eazzii smiley

(1) (Reply)

Hi / What's The Reason You Became A Parents? / Panadol Is 3k Please How True Is This? Has Anyone Bought It Before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.