Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,313 members, 7,864,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:18 PM

Kanye West Spotted With Two Other Women After Julia Fox Date - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West Spotted With Two Other Women After Julia Fox Date (351 Views)

Kanye West Kisses Julia Fox, His New Girlfriend (Photos) / Daddy Freeze: Women Dress Themselves To Compete With Other Women & Not For Men / Kanye West Spotted Shopping For Kids’ Clothes At Wyoming Walmart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kanye West Spotted With Two Other Women After Julia Fox Date by LetDemKnow(m): 9:55am On Jan 04, 2022

Kanye West seems to be having a tourist’s start to 2022, jet-setting and getting spotted in Miami, Los Angeles, Belize, and other exquisite places in the last few days. There’s also been increased media coverage on the 44-year-old’s personal life since his divorce from Kim Kardashian.

However, while he has been publicly begging for his ex-wife to let him back into her arms, Kim doesn’t seem interested. Ye recently purchased the home right across the street from his ex-wife as a teardown project and as work begins on his new property, the fashion icon continues to be spotted out on the prowl, going on dates with an eclectic range of women, the most recent one being Hollywood actress Julia Fox.

After being spotted on a date with the 31-year-old actress a few days ago, Kanye seemingly had a sleepover at his Miami hotel room with a couple of other women, who were spotted on his room’s balcony with him. In the paparazzi photos, the father of four stands at the ledge and looks at his phone as one woman wears a white crop top and looks away in the opposite direction. A different lady appeared in the doorway at some point, meaning that they weren’t alone in the room.

Considering all the time that Ye has been spending with Future in recent weeks, he may be taking pointers from the toxic king.

Check out pictures of Kanye West and two other women during a recent staycation below.

https://mediarants.com/kanye-west-spotted-with-two-other-women-after-julia-fox-date/

(1) (Reply)

Everything About Wizkid & Young Rapper Ahmed 2017- 2022 / "If You Hurt Me, I Will Show You Wickedness"- Bbnaija's Angel Smith Says / I Won't Stop Crying Until Davido Flies Me To Dubai - Lady Says | Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.