Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,347 members, 7,829,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

2023: Jonathan’s Factor Alters Calculations In PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Jonathan’s Factor Alters Calculations In PDP (22375 Views)

2023: Jonathan Congratulates Presidential Flagbearers / 2023: Jonathan's Lawyer, Omare Reacts After Court Clears Jonathan / 2023: Jonathan Yet To Get Backing From Buhari, APC Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Jonathan’s Factor Alters Calculations In PDP by Blessedassuranc(f): 1:11pm On Jan 04, 2022
adelaja70:

So you really think APC will pick GEJ? Lmao!!!

Lol.See them crying... pls donate your tears here

1 Like

Re: 2023: Jonathan’s Factor Alters Calculations In PDP by Gbenga2014: 1:12pm On Jan 04, 2022
pedrilo:
the entire south south and niger delta region will wholeheartedly support GEJ.
to hell with tambuwal and mimiko

Despite the huge amounts of votes that south south and south east gave Jonathan, did he win the election, i dont understand the way you guys reason at all.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Jonathan’s Factor Alters Calculations In PDP by Blessedassuranc(f): 1:13pm On Jan 04, 2022
Gbenga2014:

Despite the huge amounts of votes that south south and south east gave Jonathan, did he win the election, i dont understand the way you guys reason at all.

Keep crying.lol
Re: 2023: Jonathan’s Factor Alters Calculations In PDP by techWriter3: 1:14pm On Jan 04, 2022
Jonathan, shortest paths for northeast to wanna back to electricity.
Re: 2023: Jonathan’s Factor Alters Calculations In PDP by Blessedassuranc(f): 1:15pm On Jan 04, 2022
Ovamboland:

Betray your own and let's see the result

Keep crying ooh..lol
Re: 2023: Jonathan’s Factor Alters Calculations In PDP by adelaja70(m): 1:15pm On Jan 04, 2022
Blessedassuranc:

cry all you can. Even a sea full of tears.. lol.. Traitors
Na una dey always cry for Nigeria... If you are not a fool, the people you are calling traitors fought for GEJ when Yardua died not only that we voted massively for him in 2011 elections. Ori gbogbo yin ti daaruu.
Re: 2023: Jonathan’s Factor Alters Calculations In PDP by Blessedassuranc(f): 1:17pm On Jan 04, 2022
adelaja70:

Na una dey always cry for Nigeria... If you are not a fool, the people you are calling traitors fought for GEJ when Yardua died not only that we voted massively for him in 2011 elections. Ori gbogbo yin ti daaruu.

Keep crying ooh.. e never start
Re: 2023: Jonathan’s Factor Alters Calculations In PDP by Getfunded: 1:20pm On Jan 04, 2022
It gets more interesting. The youth must however, seek factors that unite them in igniting the progress of the nation. This is because we are the only ones who can rescue Nigeria. Jonathan was there before, so most people already have a taste of what he had to offer. More importantly, we have all had a taste of what this crop of politicians have to offer. I daresay it is not in tandem with the advancement made worldwide in all fields.
Re: 2023: Jonathan’s Factor Alters Calculations In PDP by AKWATGOLD1(m): 1:22pm On Jan 04, 2022
Pls who is doing all these political calculations that Olusegun Mimiko is relevant in south west politics. Mimiko contested for Senetorial seat in 2019 general election and lost to PDP candidate. Someone that lost in his immediate constituency Ondo Central is relevant in a whole southwest politics even comparing him with Asiwaju Bola Tinubu. Gambling on Mimiko in southwest politics should be reconsidered.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Jonathan’s Factor Alters Calculations In PDP by goslowgoslow(m): 1:37pm On Jan 04, 2022
Elvictor:
Afonjas don full front-page with blackmailing statements, I thought you guys said you will remain in central government forever?

8years as President
8years as Vice-President

Ona wan still foster Tinubu on Nigerians for another 8years, no be greed be this?

Afonjas are the ones making us to see reasons that Jonathan should not run, but they don't want to see reasons that they have spent 16years in Central Government counting, and still want another 8years, which will make them automatically 24years in Aso Rock.

Ask them why? They will say "it is the shortest way for North to return to power" that is there excuse, but at the end, they will be the one to be the Vice President to this Northerner that will end the reign of Southerners due to greed.

Let GEJ run, any southerner can complete the remaining southerner's 4years, Afonjas allow everyone to contest, there is no short cut to the corridor of power.
This one lack any atom of sense.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Jonathan’s Factor Alters Calculations In PDP by na2016: 1:38pm On Jan 04, 2022
Baawaa:
All these calculations failed in 2019
PDP is a dead party since 2013,it ghost is roaming about since then grin grin grin grin grin grin

They are not. if they have a credible northerner as their flag bearer, they will win.
Re: 2023: Jonathan’s Factor Alters Calculations In PDP by goslowgoslow(m): 1:44pm On Jan 04, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

And yet u guys couldn't allow the same Jonathan to complete his 8years rather u joined hand with d north to remove him after 4years. U people go bitter tire. Make d story first be truth na there una go see massive campaign for Jonathan. Any thing to pay u guys for betraying the entire South in 2015 it's welcome.
Una go learn una lesson say betraying people nor good. I have delivered d message
It irritates me when people use that word "betrayal" If you are not my choice and I vote somebody else what makes that a betrayal? Between you will support GEJ in the same APC that you call a Funani terrorist party? Really?
Please I need answers.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Jonathan’s Factor Alters Calculations In PDP by goslowgoslow(m): 1:48pm On Jan 04, 2022
UCyril:
Some people say Jonathan is the shortest route for northerners to come back to power after 4 years. hahahaha let's watch and see , dey think say southerners are fools. After Jonathan another person from the south will complete the remaining 4 years or we die here
Why you no die there in 2015?
Re: 2023: Jonathan’s Factor Alters Calculations In PDP by sweetjohn(m): 1:48pm On Jan 04, 2022
ScamHunter:
Jonathan is a uniting factor for SE and SS. We sure will back him instead of some silly Afonja.
The Yorubas did not know what they have caused for themselves under a self centered Tinubu. No region in the south including some sw states like Edo will want to associate with them. We have all known them for who they are, enemy and sabotuers to the south. Not even the north will support them, infact, the north over the years enjoy using and dumpng them

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Jonathan’s Factor Alters Calculations In PDP by Fortune109: 1:50pm On Jan 04, 2022
Why can't Jonathan contest under the PDP...he will still win...
Re: 2023: Jonathan’s Factor Alters Calculations In PDP by goslowgoslow(m): 1:51pm On Jan 04, 2022
oyichi:
Payback time for timubu
This one is living in a fools paradise.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Jonathan’s Factor Alters Calculations In PDP by Hoelujohn: 1:56pm On Jan 04, 2022
Odidigboigbo:
I doubt if SS or SE will support GEJ candidature in APC. These zones, their support is beyond individual.
Agreed. Let me ask you a question. If there are like 5 million votes to fight for in SE and SS, how many votes do u think GEJ will get under APC?
Secondly what will also happen if Tinubu decamp to PDP and get the ticket. Will Tinubu also defeat him
Re: 2023: Jonathan’s Factor Alters Calculations In PDP by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 04, 2022
Validated:

This wailing is too early now. Oh, so you know this., but did not think so in 2015! Omaseooo!
If GEJ joins APC, I will support him. Afterall all those who jumped ship, Tambulwa, Saraki, Atiku, Kwankwaso and others that form APC like Tinubu, etc want to rule. They all ganged up to truncate Southern 8 years, so their own ambitions should also be truncated.
For those calling for Southern 8 years rule, where did you leave your brains in 2015?
I pity people that want to give Jonathan power in 2023 in APC. The man will personally bury APC.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Jonathan’s Factor Alters Calculations In PDP by Devil1Messenger: 1:58pm On Jan 04, 2022
goslowgoslow:

It irritates me when people use that word "betrayal" If you are not my choice and I vote somebody else what makes that a betrayal? Between you will support GEJ in the same APC that you call a Funani terrorist party? Really?
One of the worst govs in Nigeria currently is in APC and one of the best is also in APC. Party is not the problem but individuals. When GEJ was president his cabinets where made of technocrats, professionals in their field. Party was give little or no recognition. Same with OBJ. But u see buhari, he surrounds himself with people that Don't have knowledge of what dey doing or what dey are supposed to do, someone like lai Mohammed is supposed to remain as party spokesman not information minister, what is Malami doing as AGF and minister of justice, when will have Fashola. What does fashola know about power that they made him minister of power, what is amechi doin in the ministry of transportation....etc .Himself doesn't know his duties, reason the country is like dis. Bring any of the vibrant performing govs in APC to come and contest and see people voting for him. Not tinubu or osinbajo. I have delivered d message

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Jonathan’s Factor Alters Calculations In PDP by goslowgoslow(m): 2:02pm On Jan 04, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

One of the worst govs in Nigeria currently is in APC and one of the best is also in APC. Party is not the problem but individuals. When GEJ was president his cabinets where made of technocrats, professionals in their field. Party was give little or no recognition. Same with OBJ. But u see buhari, he surrounds himself with people that Don't have knowledge of what dey doing or what dey are supposed to do, someone like lai Mohammed is supposed to remain as party spokesman not information minister, what is Malami doing as AGF and minister of justice, when will have Fashola. What does fashola know about power that they made him minister of power, what is amechi doin in the ministry of transportation....etc .Himself doesn't know his duties, reason the country is like dis. Bring any of the vibrant performing govs in APC to come and contest and see people voting for him. Not tinubu or osinbajo. I have delivered d message
You suddenly realized that the party is not the problem but the candidate.....lol...chai.... grin Nigerians because GEJ in now involved.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Jonathan’s Factor Alters Calculations In PDP by lottomkyes200: 2:03pm On Jan 04, 2022
All those supporting Goodluck to come back are his enemies ooo
Re: 2023: Jonathan’s Factor Alters Calculations In PDP by kenlinzo(m): 2:07pm On Jan 04, 2022
If this is true, I don't see it as a good thing for the south. I believe Ex-president Jonathan can only rule for a term instead of the usual two term ( 4years(instead of 8yrs) cos he has done 4 yrs before now) after which the north will then fight to retain the power for another 8yrs. Let's be wise and put the future of our great country first before our personal interest.
Re: 2023: Jonathan’s Factor Alters Calculations In PDP by henrysam(m): 2:10pm On Jan 04, 2022
davodyguy:
Mumu people

Jonathan constitutionally has only 4 more years to run. Any part that field Jonathan should expect power to return to the north in 2027

They need a southern with fresh 8 year mandate
The North cannot wait for 8 years for power to come to them hence they are looking for short cut to cling to power again and Jonathan is their bait.
These people don't have anything to contribute to the nation except to cling to power and destroy the country..
Re: 2023: Jonathan’s Factor Alters Calculations In PDP by BCASH(m): 2:12pm On Jan 04, 2022
The issue is not that GEJ is not the right candidate but GEJ cannot deliver bayelsa only.
Re: 2023: Jonathan’s Factor Alters Calculations In PDP by LegacyB: 2:18pm On Jan 04, 2022
pedrilo:
the entire south south and niger delta region will wholeheartedly support GEJ.
to hell with tambuwal and mimiko
Winning elections takes far more than that friend.
Re: 2023: Jonathan’s Factor Alters Calculations In PDP by bjdon: 2:26pm On Jan 04, 2022
sweetjohn:
The Yorubas did not know what they have caused for themselves under a self centered Tinubu. No region in the south including some sw states like Edo will want to associate with them. We have all known them for who they are, enemy and sabotuers to the south. Not even the north will support them, infact, the north over the years enjoy using and dumpng them

Please Edo is NOT SW. We are Midwest with our brohters in Delta state. I agree with you though we no send Tinubu at all, as shown during the Edo election. Edo no be Lagos

1 Like

Re: 2023: Jonathan’s Factor Alters Calculations In PDP by jaxxy(m): 2:31pm On Jan 04, 2022
Baawaa:
All these calculations failed in 2019
PDP is a dead party since 2013,it ghost is roaming about since then grin grin grin grin grin grin

Do not underestimate Pdp with the grand failures of Apc currently. An intelligent enough Pdp will beat Apc hands down at the polls.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Jonathan’s Factor Alters Calculations In PDP by Devil1Messenger: 2:36pm On Jan 04, 2022
goslowgoslow:

You suddenly realized that the party is not the problem but the candidate.....lol...chai.... grin Nigerians because GEJ in now involved.
Except u know b4 sha.
I have always maintained my stand.
Ambode rule under APC and he did well, oshiomole, fashola etc are all APC members and they did well as govs. Akpabio, udom Emmanuel, Donald duke, etc ruled under PDP and dey did well. Yahaya bello, abia state gov, oyetola are in PDP and APC and they did and still doing poorly. It's not the party but individuals
Re: 2023: Jonathan’s Factor Alters Calculations In PDP by Adekdammy: 2:43pm On Jan 04, 2022
The real question is, what has Tambuwal done for his people in sokoto as governor? what was his impact as the speaker of the house? Tambuwal should rest abeg.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Jonathan’s Factor Alters Calculations In PDP by oyatz(m): 2:45pm On Jan 04, 2022
Odidigboigbo:
I doubt if SS or SE will support GEJ candidature in APC. These zones, their support is beyond individual.

Will these zones then support PDP's Tambuwal-Mimiko ticket?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Jonathan’s Factor Alters Calculations In PDP by ScamHunter: 2:52pm On Jan 04, 2022
Benchilwell:
in term of development wat did Jonathan did in southeast, and again u are a mumu for saying uniting of SE and SS when u don't know that is d north that is bushing him so that after 4 yrs, power will come to them back to rule another 8 yrs
Better the north than Afonja, don't you think? When you sold the south for Tinubu crumbs in 2015, what did you expect? Take your Afonjish reasoning out of here.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reuben Abati: The Jonathan They Dont Know / FG Purchased Oritsejiafor’s Private Jet - CPC / Nigerian 'Yahoo Boys' Scamming Westerners As Far Back As 1949

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.