Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,170 members, 7,849,615 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:02 AM

Brooks Residents Have Tendered Unreserved Apology To Lagos CP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Brooks Residents Have Tendered Unreserved Apology To Lagos CP (513 Views)

Court Admits Electoral Documents Tendered By LP, Obi - Punch.ng / INEC Rejects Certified True Copies Of Documents Tendered By Atiku, PDP / Pope: Lalong Tenders Unreserved Apology To Catholic Bishops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brooks Residents Have Tendered Unreserved Apology To Lagos CP by olatade(m): 10:33am On Jan 04, 2022
Brooks Residents have tendered unreserved apology to Lagos State Commissioner of Police, Mr Hakeem Odumosu.

Re: Brooks Residents Have Tendered Unreserved Apology To Lagos CP by Flamees(m): 11:14am On Jan 04, 2022
Pride before downfall
Re: Brooks Residents Have Tendered Unreserved Apology To Lagos CP by gasparpisciotta: 11:55am On Jan 04, 2022
Apology should be the other way round in a saner clime.

Power drunken police man.....una eye go soon clear
Re: Brooks Residents Have Tendered Unreserved Apology To Lagos CP by slimghost(m): 12:08pm On Jan 04, 2022
Ordinary CP of police. Nigeria is a hellhole!
Re: Brooks Residents Have Tendered Unreserved Apology To Lagos CP by tutudesz: 1:33pm On Jan 04, 2022
undecided what if it's was a security emergency he was rushing to The owner of that security company, should've trained them on allowing security personnels in such estate
gasparpisciotta:
Apology should be the other way round in a saner clime.

Power drunken police man.....una eye go soon clear

1 Like

Re: Brooks Residents Have Tendered Unreserved Apology To Lagos CP by Omooba77: 1:36pm On Jan 04, 2022
olatade:
Brooks Residents have tendered unreserved apology to Lagos State Commissioner of Police, Mr Hakeem Odumosu.

Fearful people....The Estate securities did the right thing.... Or he is afraid someone will bring bulldozers.....I know this is not agreement from the whole Brook Estate.....

Secretary is supposed to sign too.......
Re: Brooks Residents Have Tendered Unreserved Apology To Lagos CP by MuchAdo: 1:59pm On Jan 04, 2022
I anticipated this.

With this, I hope sentimental morronns and looonatics can go and rest now.

The estate management have realised their folly.

I still believe the estate guards should be properly flogged to deter others from making such stupid mistakes in future.
Re: Brooks Residents Have Tendered Unreserved Apology To Lagos CP by overall90: 2:34pm On Jan 04, 2022
MuchAdo:
I anticipated this.

With this, I hope sentimental morronns and looonatics can go and rest now.

The estate management have realised their folly.

I still believe the estate guards should be properly flogged to deter others from making such stupid mistakes in future.

Go and sit down.
An apology doesn't necessarily mean the party is guilty.they may just want to bury the hatchet.
With the way the country is,it will be foolish for the estate to alianate themselves from the police.
Re: Brooks Residents Have Tendered Unreserved Apology To Lagos CP by Benbellamor: 2:54pm On Jan 04, 2022
This LETTER IS NOT FROM RESIDENTS BUT OWNER OF THE ESTATE... The residents and excos are angry that the owner and trustees could write such letter without their knowledge
The excos have resigned and wrote that they are not part and rather it is the CP that is supposed to apologized to the residents of the estate for locking the down
Re: Brooks Residents Have Tendered Unreserved Apology To Lagos CP by MuchAdo: 5:20pm On Jan 05, 2022
overall90:

Go and sit down.
An apology doesn't necessarily mean the party is guilty.they may just want to bury the hatchet.
With the way the country is,it will be foolish for the estate to alianate themselves from the police.

The more reason they should not have confronted the CP in the first instance.

Bunch of luuunatics! angry

(1) (Reply)

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Visit To The Olowo Of Owo Palace, Ondo State / The Fulani Were Spying On Us While Their Brothers Were Bombing Trains- IPOB / 2023: PDP Retiree FFK, MKO’s Daughter To Lead Bello’s Presidential Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.