Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Customized Tinubu 2023 Campaign Recharge Card Distributed To Lagos Resident(vid) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Customized Tinubu 2023 Campaign Recharge Card Distributed To Lagos Resident(vid) (2318 Views)

Peter Obi Supporter Prints 2000 Mosquito Nets To Be Distributed To Northerners. / Man Driving Bola Tinubu's 2023 Campaign Vehicle Fights With A Prostitute (Video) / Photos Of Sensitive Materials Ready To Be Distributed To 16 Lgas In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Customized Tinubu 2023 Campaign Recharge Card Distributed To Lagos Resident(vid) by Stankovic22: 10:36am On Jan 04, 2022
Election is coming and Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu campaign teams have taken front role to distribute Tinubu2023 customized recharge cards to Lagos residents.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PK7gwhsD4Q
Re: Customized Tinubu 2023 Campaign Recharge Card Distributed To Lagos Resident(vid) by BigSarah(f): 10:40am On Jan 04, 2022
Eweey
Re: Customized Tinubu 2023 Campaign Recharge Card Distributed To Lagos Resident(vid) by KeenD: 10:44am On Jan 04, 2022
When will people learn

2 Likes

Re: Customized Tinubu 2023 Campaign Recharge Card Distributed To Lagos Resident(vid) by Baawaa(m): 10:48am On Jan 04, 2022
Load recharge card of #500 and suffer for 4 years,Oh Lord help us in this country

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Customized Tinubu 2023 Campaign Recharge Card Distributed To Lagos Resident(vid) by Solofresh2: 10:51am On Jan 04, 2022
Rubbish
Nigerians are their own problems
Infact,90% of Nigerians deserve the government we have today sad

4 Likes

Re: Customized Tinubu 2023 Campaign Recharge Card Distributed To Lagos Resident(vid) by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 04, 2022
Well... this is the last leg for Tinubu's dynasty..

He was a Senator and Gorvernor, a position most have been even upto VP in same SW. It's only a matter of time control challenges would spring up counting the fact others can easily buy empathy in a Lagos diluted population while taking charge in other SW states.

Dont blame Tinubu, It's the last kick of a dying horse.

5 Likes

Re: Customized Tinubu 2023 Campaign Recharge Card Distributed To Lagos Resident(vid) by rayvelez(m): 11:00am On Jan 04, 2022
Omoh it is not agege loaf of bread nah recharge card again.
Re: Customized Tinubu 2023 Campaign Recharge Card Distributed To Lagos Resident(vid) by Stankovic22: 11:02am On Jan 04, 2022
Baawaa:
Load recharge card of #500 and suffer for 4 years,Oh Lord help us in this country

I am telling you. The same pattern, no change still people won't learn.

3 Likes

Re: Customized Tinubu 2023 Campaign Recharge Card Distributed To Lagos Resident(vid) by duro4chang(m): 11:05am On Jan 04, 2022
KeenD:
When will people learn
Learn what? How to collect recharge card or not to collect.
Re: Customized Tinubu 2023 Campaign Recharge Card Distributed To Lagos Resident(vid) by duro4chang(m): 11:06am On Jan 04, 2022
Solofresh2:
Rubbish
Nigerians are their own problems
Infact,90% of Nigerians deserve the government we have today sad
In what way?
Re: Customized Tinubu 2023 Campaign Recharge Card Distributed To Lagos Resident(vid) by tutudesz: 11:09am On Jan 04, 2022
2021 year of sharing things grin
Re: Customized Tinubu 2023 Campaign Recharge Card Distributed To Lagos Resident(vid) by Flamees(m): 11:11am On Jan 04, 2022
Baawaa:
Na waoo
Re: Customized Tinubu 2023 Campaign Recharge Card Distributed To Lagos Resident(vid) by johnmartus(m): 11:13am On Jan 04, 2022
Atiku is doing more than this so we give whatever it take.
Re: Customized Tinubu 2023 Campaign Recharge Card Distributed To Lagos Resident(vid) by Stankovic22: 11:13am On Jan 04, 2022
tutudesz:
2021 year of sharing things grin

Nigerians too like Okpor grin grin
Re: Customized Tinubu 2023 Campaign Recharge Card Distributed To Lagos Resident(vid) by FarahAideed: 11:13am On Jan 04, 2022
If he like he should give them Iphone he will never be president

3 Likes

Re: Customized Tinubu 2023 Campaign Recharge Card Distributed To Lagos Resident(vid) by slimfit1(m): 11:14am On Jan 04, 2022
The rest of us are not foolish like Lagosians.

2 Likes

Re: Customized Tinubu 2023 Campaign Recharge Card Distributed To Lagos Resident(vid) by dheilaw1(m): 11:33am On Jan 04, 2022
Tinubu is busy walking his way into the mouths of the people, but Yeastern terrorists are busy making noise online as if presidency would be given to them for free. Una cry for that potopoto republic no go stop in another 10 years, continue beating your chest wey no get flesh.....
Re: Customized Tinubu 2023 Campaign Recharge Card Distributed To Lagos Resident(vid) by dheilaw1(m): 11:34am On Jan 04, 2022
FarahAideed:
If he like he should give them Iphone he will never be president
Inec Chairman
Re: Customized Tinubu 2023 Campaign Recharge Card Distributed To Lagos Resident(vid) by Ojikutumomiage(m): 11:55am On Jan 04, 2022
Anybody can do this, Tinubu is yet to declare his interest. Gettert!
Re: Customized Tinubu 2023 Campaign Recharge Card Distributed To Lagos Resident(vid) by Stankovic22: 12:13pm On Jan 04, 2022
slimfit1:
The rest of us are not foolish like Lagosians.

Not all lagosians are hungry
Re: Customized Tinubu 2023 Campaign Recharge Card Distributed To Lagos Resident(vid) by blamingthedevil: 12:16pm On Jan 04, 2022
grin grin
Re: Customized Tinubu 2023 Campaign Recharge Card Distributed To Lagos Resident(vid) by ahuja12: 12:17pm On Jan 04, 2022
Apc miscreants will get data now to use grin grin grin
Re: Customized Tinubu 2023 Campaign Recharge Card Distributed To Lagos Resident(vid) by blamingthedevil: 12:18pm On Jan 04, 2022
Why are you guys always reminding us that that Bolaji Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu is the next President of Nigeria?

Tinubu this
Tinubu that
Tinubu in the morning
Tinubu in the afternoon
Tinubu in the evening
Tinubu on Twitter
Tinubu on nairaland
Tinubu in the East
Tinubu in the West
Tinubu in Arewa
Afenifere- Tinubu
Ohaneze- Tinubu
Arewa- Tinubu
Wailers- Tinubu
Hailers - Tinubu.....
My Father- Tinubu
My Mother- Tinubu
My Husband- Tinubu
My Wife- Tinubu
PDP- Tinubu
APC- Tinubu

Now ....Reno on Atiku- Tinubu

Tinubu must be omnipresent.

Is Tinubu Lord and Saviour?

Well,
The Difference between LAGOS DEMOCRACY and other 35 States since 1999 till Date is tinubu.

The Difference between SW DEMOCRACY and other Five Regions since 1999 till date is tinubu.

The Difference between LAGOS ECONOMY and other African Cities since 1999 till date is tinubu.

The Difference between Progressive Politics and Wailing Hateful Politics since 1999 till date is tinubu.......

This is the Spoken and Unspoken Truth.

Let me join them to say God Bless Incoming President Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu

NEXT THREAD ON TINUBU
Re: Customized Tinubu 2023 Campaign Recharge Card Distributed To Lagos Resident(vid) by ahuja12: 12:19pm On Jan 04, 2022
dheilaw1:
Inec Chairman

You think you are doing us but you are only doing yourself
Re: Customized Tinubu 2023 Campaign Recharge Card Distributed To Lagos Resident(vid) by Mario1989(m): 12:28pm On Jan 04, 2022
Let them use the card but VOTE WISELY. Tinubu is NOT the right leader for Nigeria
Re: Customized Tinubu 2023 Campaign Recharge Card Distributed To Lagos Resident(vid) by Stankovic22: 4:31pm On Jan 04, 2022
blamingthedevil:
Why are you guys always reminding us that that Bolaji Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu is the next President of Nigeria?

Tinubu this
Tinubu that
Tinubu in the morning
Tinubu in the afternoon
Tinubu in the evening
Tinubu on Twitter
Tinubu on nairaland
Tinubu in the East
Tinubu in the West
Tinubu in Arewa
Afenifere- Tinubu
Ohaneze- Tinubu
Arewa- Tinubu
Wailers- Tinubu
Hailers - Tinubu.....
My Father- Tinubu
My Mother- Tinubu
My Husband- Tinubu
My Wife- Tinubu
PDP- Tinubu
APC- Tinubu

Well,
The Difference between LAGOS DEMOCRACY and other 35 States since 1999 till Date is tinubu.

The Difference between SW DEMOCRACY and other Five Regions since 1999 till date is tinubu.

The Difference between LAGOS ECONOMY and other African Cities since 1999 till date is tinubu.

The Difference between Progressive Politics and Wailing Hateful Politics since 1999 till date is tinubu.......

NEXT THREAD ON TINUBU

What makes him the right man?
Re: Customized Tinubu 2023 Campaign Recharge Card Distributed To Lagos Resident(vid) by OneCandleAway(f): 5:02pm On Jan 04, 2022
blamingthedevil:

Tinubu this
Tinubu that
Tinubu in the morning
Tinubu in the afternoon
Tinubu in the evening
Tinubu on Twitter
Tinubu on nairaland
Tinubu in the East
Tinubu in the West
Tinubu in Arewa
Afenifere- Tinubu
Ohaneze- Tinubu
Arewa- Tinubu
Wailers- Tinubu
Hailers - Tinubu.....
My Father- Tinubu
My Mother- Tinubu
My Husband- Tinubu
My Wife- Tinubu
PDP- Tinubu
APC- Tinubu

Well,

NEXT THREAD ON TINUBU

With people like you all hope is lost for Nigeria.

Someone that couldn't give one naira out during covid lockdown is sharing 500 recharge card to lure voters and you're happily supporting him to be President?

1 Like

Re: Customized Tinubu 2023 Campaign Recharge Card Distributed To Lagos Resident(vid) by nku5: 5:04pm On Jan 04, 2022
Bullion van geng grin
Re: Customized Tinubu 2023 Campaign Recharge Card Distributed To Lagos Resident(vid) by Ogbuefi2020: 6:23pm On Jan 04, 2022
dheilaw1:
Tinubu is busy walking his way into the mouths of the people, but Yeastern terrorists are busy making noise online as if presidency would be given to them for free. Una cry for that potopoto republic no go stop in another 10 years, continue beating your chest wey no get flesh.....
While others are doing underground job Tinubu is making empty noise, seeking cheap attention
Re: Customized Tinubu 2023 Campaign Recharge Card Distributed To Lagos Resident(vid) by silibaba: 7:24pm On Jan 04, 2022
nku5:
Bullion van geng grin

I swear, if I no hammer this year coz of the coming presidential election, make I know wetin happen.

Tinubu you don hit my car in tetuila's Voice.

1 Like

Re: Customized Tinubu 2023 Campaign Recharge Card Distributed To Lagos Resident(vid) by nku5: 7:32pm On Jan 04, 2022
silibaba:

I swear, if I no hammer this year coz of the coming presidential election, make I know wetin happen.

Tinubu you don hit my car in tetuila's Voice.

grin grin Lol

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breaking - US Pentagon Says Howitzers, Helicopters, Humvees Headed To Ukraine / Tinubu Was Fine Before Drugs Destroyed Him / Obi's Village Has Been In Darkness For 5 Months Now - Where Is The Obi's Dubai?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.