Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Is MBBS From Kazakhstan Valid In India? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is MBBS From Kazakhstan Valid In India? (213 Views)

Is MBBS From Kazakhstan Valid In India ? / Why Is MBBS Cheap In Kazakhstan? / Is MBBS Now Totally Useless? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is MBBS From Kazakhstan Valid In India? by viveksharmaji(m): 11:19am On Jan 04, 2022
Now that’s a tricky question as the situation concerning MBBS in Kazakhstan as a whole is tricky. I’ll tell you how and why!

It all has to do with the NMC Gazette 2021, which states which foreign medical degrees are and are not valid in India. The answer to your question lies here itself but before that, let’s look at the clauses mentioned in this document: -

1. The duration of the MBBS program should be at least 5.5 years long.
2. This includes a course of at least 4.5 years and 1 year of mandatory internship.
3. The entire program shall be in the English language
4. Students can’t change their college mid-way.

An MBBS in Kyrgyzstan only falters at the duration clause as universities here offer only 5 years of MBBS, with a 1-year internship thus, making it invalid. However, given the importance of Indian students here (especially economic importance), Kyrgyz universities will soon adjust to these guidelines and a degree from here will again be valid in no time.

(1) (Reply)

Does My Career Path Require That I Learn Financial Modelling? / Top-up Program Or Direct Entry / Final Year Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.