Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,297 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Singer Joe Slim Dies At 30 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Joe Slim Dies At 30 (370 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim: I Lost My Virginity At 30 Years / Gospel Singer, Joe Praize And His Wife Welcome Their First Child / Game Of Thy Actress, Sophie Turner Is Engaged To American Singer Joe Jonas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer Joe Slim Dies At 30 by Holdis110: 11:31am On Jan 04, 2022
Joshua Olonitola, a Nigerian musician popularly known as joe slim is dead.
The 30years old singer died on Sunday while battling with a kidney disease.
It was reported that joe slim solicited for 15million Naira for kidney transplant as he was diagnosed of end stage kidney disease since November 24 2020.
His death was confirmed by his cousin Kayode Jegede.
He wrote,
"I lost a cousin, Joshua olonitola, aka slim joe of Oti yan yan fame."
One of his friends by name Aburo wrote,
"It is painful to loose a good brother like you to death at your prime of fame and age."
"You made an impact in the world with the very short time you lived, you were such a brilliant boy growing up then, we shall miss you."
Who is joe slim
Joe slim is a Nigerian hip hop singer known for one of his hit songs oti yan yan.
He is from Odo-Ayedun in Ikole local government area of Ekiti state.
He was born in 1991, he is a graduate of Lagos state university (LASU).
He started his music career early in the 1900s.
May his soul rest in peace..Amen. [url]https://infohub101.com/singer-joe-slim-dies-at-30/
[/url]

Re: Singer Joe Slim Dies At 30 by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 04, 2022
bye singer.. till we all come
Re: Singer Joe Slim Dies At 30 by beeblack: 11:38am On Jan 04, 2022
May his soul rest in peace.

Death is inevitable. Either by sickness, killing, accident etc
Re: Singer Joe Slim Dies At 30 by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 11:51am On Jan 04, 2022
R.I.P.

(1) (Reply)

He Showed His Appreciation And I Left With My Cash / Naira Marley In The Village / Watch Portable Chill With Superstar Phyno And Timayo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.