Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Kenyan Woman Kills Herself And Her Two Children Over Husband's Infidelity (Pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kenyan Woman Kills Herself And Her Two Children Over Husband's Infidelity (Pics) (33724 Views)

67-Year-Old Russian Mum Hired Hitman To Kill Her Children Over Inheritance / Mother Kills Herself And Child After Father Denied The Baby / Nigerian Student Kills Herself In Her Hotel Room In UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Woman Kills Herself And Her Two Children Over Husband's Infidelity (Pics) by 99thEnemy(m): 7:06pm On Jan 04, 2022
Kriss216, come and see foreign gyeh! grin
Re: Kenyan Woman Kills Herself And Her Two Children Over Husband's Infidelity (Pics) by princeemmma(m): 7:09pm On Jan 04, 2022
go burn in hell you stupid and foolish woman, you murder two young lads because of dick, abi wetin dey happen for this new year sef

Re: Kenyan Woman Kills Herself And Her Two Children Over Husband's Infidelity (Pics) by greenie77: 7:10pm On Jan 04, 2022
Kaymaxine:
Now,you have officially handed the woman to your husband

The woman/mistress would immediately severe relationship with the husband and disappear from the scene.
Re: Kenyan Woman Kills Herself And Her Two Children Over Husband's Infidelity (Pics) by Itstemi10: 7:15pm On Jan 04, 2022
angry A Forensic analysis should be done to make sure the man dint set the house on fire please cos it is very unlikely!
No Mother regardless of how depressed would watch her babies suffer

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Woman Kills Herself And Her Two Children Over Husband's Infidelity (Pics) by West2019(m): 7:15pm On Jan 04, 2022
mumu woman who lose , to slap ypur death body the hungry me right now
Re: Kenyan Woman Kills Herself And Her Two Children Over Husband's Infidelity (Pics) by Asour: 7:25pm On Jan 04, 2022
Fulaniherdmens:
Kenya is a gun state like RSA. Either suicide or kiling of spouse. This is not the first and won't b the last. So I just say make I chooke mouth for the matter cause e tire local man.

How can Kenya be a gun state?

Just by your claims?
No statistics, No studies, No research!
Na Wa oh!
Re: Kenyan Woman Kills Herself And Her Two Children Over Husband's Infidelity (Pics) by tnerro1(m): 7:30pm On Jan 04, 2022
Zazoo
Re: Kenyan Woman Kills Herself And Her Two Children Over Husband's Infidelity (Pics) by ignis: 7:33pm On Jan 04, 2022
JooEeL:

See another one. undecided

You guys should stop portraying blacks or men as soulless.

A whole man lost his wife and kids and one is badly injured and all that can come out of ur mouth is "roll with sidee chick now"...

No human conscience at all. No wonder your politicians rape all of you. Very carefree souldead things. Spits*

What is your problem ?
Re: Kenyan Woman Kills Herself And Her Two Children Over Husband's Infidelity (Pics) by dRefiner: 7:35pm On Jan 04, 2022
Such a wicked woman. Why? why didn't u kill urself and let those kids that God has given to u be? after she might have enjoyed her's? treple judgement upon ur head sha.
Re: Kenyan Woman Kills Herself And Her Two Children Over Husband's Infidelity (Pics) by CassieSunshine(f): 7:36pm On Jan 04, 2022
She must be honoured as slowpoke of d century
Re: Kenyan Woman Kills Herself And Her Two Children Over Husband's Infidelity (Pics) by Foreseer: 7:37pm On Jan 04, 2022
Fear woman!
Re: Kenyan Woman Kills Herself And Her Two Children Over Husband's Infidelity (Pics) by Nicepoker(m): 7:56pm On Jan 04, 2022
[s]
post=109080315:
She not onIy wasted her life,
She also wasted the lived of the two innocent kids.

And this is how the devil won the battle over her life.
What a pity!

Words of encouragement from Dem MANNA .....
[/s]
Re: Kenyan Woman Kills Herself And Her Two Children Over Husband's Infidelity (Pics) by ComeToJesus: 8:05pm On Jan 04, 2022
Kenyan women too dey nornor for men. Few years ago, I had an online relationship with a Kenyan girl. We never met in person but she was so sold out to me. The love they have for Nigerian men is unimaginable, partly due to the fact that most of their men are 'something else'.

It's a pity she had to drag those beautiful souls along.
Re: Kenyan Woman Kills Herself And Her Two Children Over Husband's Infidelity (Pics) by karashita: 8:10pm On Jan 04, 2022
Bola146:

For what? Pack well jare lipsrsealed

I tire ooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Woman Kills Herself And Her Two Children Over Husband's Infidelity (Pics) by dcasca(m): 8:20pm On Jan 04, 2022
Total madness
Re: Kenyan Woman Kills Herself And Her Two Children Over Husband's Infidelity (Pics) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 04, 2022
Instead of to kill the man...you kill your self and the children
Her hell fire position go deep well,well o
Re: Kenyan Woman Kills Herself And Her Two Children Over Husband's Infidelity (Pics) by Ishilove: 8:35pm On Jan 04, 2022
I wonder why these people harm their defenseless kids whenever they have their psychotic meltdowns
Re: Kenyan Woman Kills Herself And Her Two Children Over Husband's Infidelity (Pics) by izubext007: 9:03pm On Jan 04, 2022
She should have leave the children, and kill her self alone since she is pained
Re: Kenyan Woman Kills Herself And Her Two Children Over Husband's Infidelity (Pics) by TheGift: 9:12pm On Jan 04, 2022
This is a note of warning to guys who toy with Women’s hearts and think it is nothing.

Shakespeare has already told us;
“Hell hath no fury, like a Woman scorned”

I just feel so bad for the innocent children , both dead and living, who had/have to bear the brunt of the parents decisions.
Re: Kenyan Woman Kills Herself And Her Two Children Over Husband's Infidelity (Pics) by TheGift: 9:14pm On Jan 04, 2022
Itstemi10:
angry A Forensic analysis should be done to make sure the man dint set the house on fire please cos it is very unlikely!
No Mother regardless of how depressed would watch her babies suffer

Good observation. Because her behavior is highly irrational going against the maternal instinct.
Re: Kenyan Woman Kills Herself And Her Two Children Over Husband's Infidelity (Pics) by MufasaLion: 9:23pm On Jan 04, 2022
Now, the man is busy gulping down bottles of Heineken with assorted meat. Of course, with women around him.

cool cool cool
Re: Kenyan Woman Kills Herself And Her Two Children Over Husband's Infidelity (Pics) by onojaford(m): 9:40pm On Jan 04, 2022
Curious346:
Kenyan lady are mean .

They only respect Nigerian men .and they love us unto death .

Their men are no good
Where can Nigerian men find them?
Re: Kenyan Woman Kills Herself And Her Two Children Over Husband's Infidelity (Pics) by Usman2002: 10:22pm On Jan 04, 2022
She could have report now she is dead what kill you what wil tell god
Re: Kenyan Woman Kills Herself And Her Two Children Over Husband's Infidelity (Pics) by Bifwoli: 11:59pm On Jan 04, 2022
Curious346:
Kenyan lady are mean .

Their men are no good
That's not what Ghanaian and South African women said about you guys.
Re: Kenyan Woman Kills Herself And Her Two Children Over Husband's Infidelity (Pics) by Bifwoli: 12:51am On Jan 05, 2022
zoghys:

Stop justifying the useless decision of that demented woman. She didn't only commit suicide but murder as well, and to what end. If you are talking about unbearable psychological pain, then living in this country a lone can do that to your mental wellbeing, yet we live, we move. Its total madness to believe someone's live is attached to you whether wife or husband. We are all here to run our race and do that with a partner where possible.
Total nonsense gibberish .Do you know how many US war veterans has committed suicide after witnessing heavy carnage in Iraq and Afghanistan? Do you know how many US citizens have committed suicide by jumping off San Francisco Bay Bridge?

Obviously you don't know about trauma ,depression or PTSD yet you're here talking nonsense.
Re: Kenyan Woman Kills Herself And Her Two Children Over Husband's Infidelity (Pics) by Bifwoli: 12:53am On Jan 05, 2022
Nten:
Well I don't know the kind of brain that was inserted into the skull of this east African people .... maybe guinea fowl or something... The kinda weird behavior emanating from those countries is supreme!
Yeah ,just like the brains some Nigerians have to commit the crime of skull mining .
Re: Kenyan Woman Kills Herself And Her Two Children Over Husband's Infidelity (Pics) by Linesman(m): 1:05am On Jan 05, 2022
Women and Their Emotions that are Imbalance.
She Ought to have Killed Herself in other for the Story to be Interesting.
So Even You Too Reading Now, You want to Kill Yourself because of One Useless Man that is Running After Small Small Girls.
No go Kill Yourself because Your Husband get Side Chick, na the Calling of Most Men be that.
RIP to the Departed Souls.
Re: Kenyan Woman Kills Herself And Her Two Children Over Husband's Infidelity (Pics) by Slurity(m): 1:15am On Jan 05, 2022
Curious346:
Kenyan lady are mean .

Their men are no good
I agree to this your statement because of my experience dating one kenyana lady I met on Facebook. The love was just too crazy to the extent that it scares me. She love the fact that I am a Nigeria as if I am from a special breed
Re: Kenyan Woman Kills Herself And Her Two Children Over Husband's Infidelity (Pics) by richmond500: 5:02am On Jan 05, 2022
Very useless woman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Landlady Arrested For Connecting Water Well To NNPC Pipeline / Police Officer Shot Emmanuel Ukpong Dickson To Death In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Pics) / Thieves Who Stole N3M Worth Of Fish Arrested (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.