Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,391 members, 7,836,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

You Forgot How You Begged My Boys To Beat Davido And Wizkid – Shatta Wale To Bur - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Forgot How You Begged My Boys To Beat Davido And Wizkid – Shatta Wale To Bur (579 Views)

Yul Edochie Advises Shatta Wale To Apologise For Insulting Nigerian Artistes / Vic O Challenges Shatta Wale To A Rap Battle After He Insulted Nigerians (video) / I Put All My Boys In Business Class - Davido Brags As They Jet To Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Forgot How You Begged My Boys To Beat Davido And Wizkid – Shatta Wale To Bur by Permesso: 1:28pm On Jan 04, 2022

Re: You Forgot How You Begged My Boys To Beat Davido And Wizkid – Shatta Wale To Bur by Permesso: 1:30pm On Jan 04, 2022
Is this Shatta Wale guy exposing the
Hidden personality of Burnaboy, or Shatta wale only wanted to join two brothers to hate? It could be true Burnaboy hated wizkid and Davido.

1 Like

Re: You Forgot How You Begged My Boys To Beat Davido And Wizkid – Shatta Wale To Bur by illicit(m): 1:42pm On Jan 04, 2022
That's sporting

No big deal
Re: You Forgot How You Begged My Boys To Beat Davido And Wizkid – Shatta Wale To Bur by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 04, 2022
Rubbish talk
Re: You Forgot How You Begged My Boys To Beat Davido And Wizkid – Shatta Wale To Bur by Permesso: 1:46pm On Jan 04, 2022
illicit:
That's sporting

No big deal

Sporting that wants to start fight on Niaja vs Ghana online and offline?
Re: You Forgot How You Begged My Boys To Beat Davido And Wizkid – Shatta Wale To Bur by Permesso: 1:48pm On Jan 04, 2022
DubaiLandLord:
Rubbish talk

Which one come be rubbish talk for here Charlie?
Be calming down
Maybe you meant Shatta Wale dey talk rubbish. For me make we reason am it could be true talk
Re: You Forgot How You Begged My Boys To Beat Davido And Wizkid – Shatta Wale To Bur by Agricmoney(m): 1:52pm On Jan 04, 2022
interesting.

Anyway, Agriculture is life.
Re: You Forgot How You Begged My Boys To Beat Davido And Wizkid – Shatta Wale To Bur by CriticMaestro: 1:54pm On Jan 04, 2022
I know Shatta Bandle but who is shata wale? omo yoruba ni?

3 Likes

Re: You Forgot How You Begged My Boys To Beat Davido And Wizkid – Shatta Wale To Bur by realstars: 2:00pm On Jan 04, 2022
We gather here to read from all, even lai muhamad's style and fashionats lies,
Re: You Forgot How You Begged My Boys To Beat Davido And Wizkid – Shatta Wale To Bur by drmuchin: 2:12pm On Jan 04, 2022
Is dis guy having mouth diarrhoea

1 Like

Re: You Forgot How You Begged My Boys To Beat Davido And Wizkid – Shatta Wale To Bur by nachisunday(m): 2:18pm On Jan 04, 2022
Lol shatta wale i think say you be human being sef you fall my hand ooo. Which kind open nyanch is this one now

1 Like

Re: You Forgot How You Begged My Boys To Beat Davido And Wizkid – Shatta Wale To Bur by illicit(m): 2:40pm On Jan 04, 2022
Permesso:

Sporting that wants to start fight on Niaja vs Ghana online and offline?

He is saying nonsense

1 Like

Re: You Forgot How You Begged My Boys To Beat Davido And Wizkid – Shatta Wale To Bur by Permesso: 10:15pm On Jan 04, 2022
CriticMaestro:
I know Shatta Bandle but who is shata wale? omo yoruba ni?

He's trying to shine with nigerians.

(1) (Reply)

Big Brother Mzansi 2022 Begins Don't Miss Out / Meet Patricia The Celebrity Mother Of Renowned Musician Justin Bieber (photos) / Nyash No Go Kill Oga Sabinus And Brain Jotter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.