Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

2023 Presidency: Hafizu Kawu Declares Support For Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Hafizu Kawu Declares Support For Osinbajo (13557 Views)

Kawu: "We Brought In Fulani From Mali But After Election They Refused To Go Back / "Senator Akpabio Was Robbed Of Victory" - Justice Hafizu / Justice Sheriff Hafizu Speaks On Akpabio At Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Presidency: Hafizu Kawu Declares Support For Osinbajo by okefranci: 1:29pm On Jan 04, 2022
The federal lawmaker urged Mr Osinbajo to contest the presidential elections in 2023.
Hafizu Kawu, the member representing Tarauni federal constituency, Kano, says Vice President Yemi Osinbajo is a saleable presidential aspirant if he chooses to contest the Presidential elections in 2023.

Mr Kawu made the disclosure during a press conference on Monday in Kano.

The federal lawmaker, who urged Mr Osinbajo to contest the presidential elections in 2023, said that the move will consolidate the achievements of the present administration.

“Osinbajo is a saleable candidate for the party whose antecedents, experience, honesty, capacity and capability speak volumes.

“As a close ally and former aide of the Vice President, I chose to make this briefing without his consent, yet I am doing it due to Osinbajo’s impressive vision for the country.

“His foresight in so many areas will be useful for Nigeria. He is loyal, detribalised and a man of God who I think is natural successor of President Muhammadu Buhari.

“I worked with him from 2015 to 2019, I know him personally and I also know his capabilities and potentials,” he explained.

He said the vice president if given the mandate to rule Nigeria, would ensure among other things that the rule of law is entrenched across the country due to his background in the law profession.

Mr Kawu, who commended President Buhari for initiating giant projects in all parts of the country, said if given the mandate, Mr Osinbajo will complete all the ongoing projects and initiate new ones.
The lawmaker commended the President Buhari-led government for the achievements recorded so far in addressing security challenges confronting the country.

“This administration scores very high in its fight against the insurgents, reclaiming our territories and reducing bombings nationwide. It has redeemed the hope of Nigerians,” he added.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/503918-2023-presidency-kano-rep-declares-support-for-osinbajo.html

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Hafizu Kawu Declares Support For Osinbajo by Joylove2324(f): 1:31pm On Jan 04, 2022

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Hafizu Kawu Declares Support For Osinbajo by TheRareGem1(f): 1:32pm On Jan 04, 2022
grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Hafizu Kawu Declares Support For Osinbajo by inioluwa03: 1:33pm On Jan 04, 2022
Osinbajo is well qualified

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: Hafizu Kawu Declares Support For Osinbajo by minks(m): 1:34pm On Jan 04, 2022
It makes perfect sense.
I agree with his assertion.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: Hafizu Kawu Declares Support For Osinbajo by helinues: 1:36pm On Jan 04, 2022
Toh
Re: 2023 Presidency: Hafizu Kawu Declares Support For Osinbajo by Shetemi12(m): 1:44pm On Jan 04, 2022
One person can declare his support for a person but remember majority carries the day! The majority is with the Jagaban..

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: Hafizu Kawu Declares Support For Osinbajo by tutudesz: 1:45pm On Jan 04, 2022
My guy don dey hustle appointment ahead of time grin

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: Hafizu Kawu Declares Support For Osinbajo by Ezedon(m): 2:00pm On Jan 04, 2022
Una want kill that man abi?

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Hafizu Kawu Declares Support For Osinbajo by Jackson105: 2:00pm On Jan 04, 2022
As long as it is not Northerner in 2023, I am okay.

Ibos should also bring their candidate forward and stop blackmailing Tinubu from contesting.

Anyway, Osibanjo 2023

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: Hafizu Kawu Declares Support For Osinbajo by NaijaMutant(f): 2:00pm On Jan 04, 2022
Kano please stop confusing us

Are you for Tinubu or for Osinbajo?

As for me, I am for Jesus grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: Hafizu Kawu Declares Support For Osinbajo by abobote: 2:00pm On Jan 04, 2022
I think the south west are being smart this time, fronting, Osibanjo, Tinubu and Fayemi from the same party, at the end, they will collapse their structure to that of Tinubu and support him. I'm not a fan of the Chicago drug, or the Atiku, but any of them is better than the disaster that is currently in Aso rock, the worst mistake of mankind

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Hafizu Kawu Declares Support For Osinbajo by Sleekfingers: 2:00pm On Jan 04, 2022
I will definitely vote for Osinbajo, without thinking twice in 2023

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: Hafizu Kawu Declares Support For Osinbajo by Ekejoestar(m): 2:00pm On Jan 04, 2022
Sakamaja politics, the more you look the less you see.

Some people might think that the northern oligarchs is against tinubu presidency and that's why they are pushing for osibanjo to be president but they fail to see the bigger picture here cos buttons are being pressed behind the curtain.

Don't be surprised that barring unforeseen circumstances that the 2023 election has been concluded already.

Am not trying to say that vote won't count but you can never know how desperate for power these demonic people are.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Hafizu Kawu Declares Support For Osinbajo by Reality3080: 2:00pm On Jan 04, 2022
Some people keep shouting let d north continues whereas the north keep endorsing d south,let's see where they will face after d south have d ticket

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Hafizu Kawu Declares Support For Osinbajo by babaRUNtinz(m): 2:01pm On Jan 04, 2022
Let the declaration begin

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Hafizu Kawu Declares Support For Osinbajo by Omicron007: 2:01pm On Jan 04, 2022
Lemme book a space for .
He is already shouting Osinbajo+Zulum up and down so that they would employ him as a social media director just as he projected Buhari on Facebook and Nairaland.

Since Buhari has not created jobs for Crop Production Graduates, Zone-Beeism must be embraced with both hands.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Hafizu Kawu Declares Support For Osinbajo by CriticMaestro: 2:01pm On Jan 04, 2022
He didnt get Thiefnibu money?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Hafizu Kawu Declares Support For Osinbajo by yanabasee(m): 2:01pm On Jan 04, 2022
Even after what Tinubu did for Kano state?

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Hafizu Kawu Declares Support For Osinbajo by Emuforlife1: 2:01pm On Jan 04, 2022
I know they are both politicians and hence can disappoint, but Osinbajo anyday, anytime, twice in 2023. We can't afford Buhari in another skin please

9 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Hafizu Kawu Declares Support For Osinbajo by flemsy15(m): 2:01pm On Jan 04, 2022
Nigerians don't like voting who's qualified. We are waiting for APC and PDP to tell us who to vote.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Presidency: Hafizu Kawu Declares Support For Osinbajo by EmmaxKeys: 2:02pm On Jan 04, 2022
That's right. He's the only candidate I see that is fit for the position. That man is dangerous, don't see him as an incapable vice president whose hands are tied. He is playing wisely.

This man is the answer Nigeria needs. I just hope everybody will see it.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: Hafizu Kawu Declares Support For Osinbajo by achymmania: 2:02pm On Jan 04, 2022
Both nah win win for southwest.

6 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Hafizu Kawu Declares Support For Osinbajo by Topmaike007(m): 2:02pm On Jan 04, 2022
Osinbajo we know

12 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Hafizu Kawu Declares Support For Osinbajo by Yibo(m): 2:02pm On Jan 04, 2022
ndi meth have a long way to go
i have not seen single Hausa talk more of Fulani supporting anybody from that side

10 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Hafizu Kawu Declares Support For Osinbajo by NaijaMutant(f): 2:02pm On Jan 04, 2022
Shetemi12:
One person can declare his support for a person but remember majority carries the day! The majority is with the Jagaban..

Where did the majority tell you they are with Jagaban?

Continue in your delusion

9 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Hafizu Kawu Declares Support For Osinbajo by simplyesther(f): 2:03pm On Jan 04, 2022
To be honest, Osinbajo is capable and fit to rule Nigeria
But I just pray he doesnt rubbish his good name by putting himself up.

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Presidency: Hafizu Kawu Declares Support For Osinbajo by Mukimv5: 2:03pm On Jan 04, 2022
2023 grin
Re: 2023 Presidency: Hafizu Kawu Declares Support For Osinbajo by PrinceOfLagos: 2:03pm On Jan 04, 2022
yanabasee:
Even after what Tinubu did for Kano state?

Like coaching Gandollar on how to stuff dollar dollars inside babanringa grin

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lawmakers & Dalung Visit Dream Team In Brazil / "I Did Not Make Any Allegations Against Aisha Buhari" - Senator Misau Speaks / Atiku Working Hand In Glove With Inec's ICT Unit, Oshiomole Alleges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.