Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,709 members, 7,837,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Advertising Industry In Nigeria: Maximising The Post-COVID Reality – Seyi Tinubu - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Advertising Industry In Nigeria: Maximising The Post-COVID Reality – Seyi Tinubu (7214 Views)

Maximising The Potentials Of E-commerce In Nigeria / Maximising The Digital Age / Seyi Tinubu: ‘You Have Achieved Once You Are Able To Start A Business' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advertising Industry In Nigeria: Maximising The Post-COVID Reality – Seyi Tinubu by tolue42(m): 2:27pm On Jan 04, 2022
Beface:
Why you and your family no enter the advertising industry? Why be say na Toll Gate and Tax your family concentrate on?

Play Quizzes and earn money. Register for free and start earning. Check out my signature, it is legit.

It's obvious you don't read that article.
Re: Advertising Industry In Nigeria: Maximising The Post-COVID Reality – Seyi Tinubu by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 04, 2022
aminulive:

https://politicsnigeria.com/the-advertising-industry-in-nigeria-maximising-the-post-covid-reality-seyi-tinubu/

Whilst playing games on my tab during call-to-bar, I had looked forward to meeting you as opposing counsel someday.

Well! You decided not to delve into the arena of litigation. Regardless, there is no gainsaying that you are an intelligent, humble and humane lad. I never knew you were the much talked about Seyi Tinubu until the Master of Rolls called your name.

Keep it up, incoming Governor.
Re: Advertising Industry In Nigeria: Maximising The Post-COVID Reality – Seyi Tinubu by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 04, 2022
Beface:
Why you and your family no enter the advertising industry? Why be say na Toll Gate and Tax your family concentrate on?

Play Quizzes and earn money. Register for free and start earning. Check out my signature, it is legit.

because an their family and friends money they take build the bridge dem put toll
Re: Advertising Industry In Nigeria: Maximising The Post-COVID Reality – Seyi Tinubu by Elderniercri(m): 2:59pm On Jan 04, 2022
Beface:

Seyi is actually into advertising and marketing
Re: Advertising Industry In Nigeria: Maximising The Post-COVID Reality – Seyi Tinubu by Chiffy: 3:38pm On Jan 04, 2022
Coldshisha:

State government issued curfew 7pm and he. Complied by switching off his devices

Smh. one day, e go reach your turn or one of tour family members. And somebody will give a similar flimsy excuse as you have given.
Re: Advertising Industry In Nigeria: Maximising The Post-COVID Reality – Seyi Tinubu by Chiffy: 3:44pm On Jan 04, 2022
RichDad1:

You’re still living in this delusional grandeur ?
You’ll be fine.

Your kind... Smh.
But i promise you that one day, e go reach your turn too or probably your family members. And somebody somewhere will say the same thing to you... that you are living in a delusion.
Re: Advertising Industry In Nigeria: Maximising The Post-COVID Reality – Seyi Tinubu by Digmygold: 3:48pm On Jan 04, 2022
See this dull head wey write Bar Exams multiple times. Cmon shatap!
Re: Advertising Industry In Nigeria: Maximising The Post-COVID Reality – Seyi Tinubu by Digmygold: 3:50pm On Jan 04, 2022
wififa:
This guy is actually very smart..

Yet he had to write Law School exams multiple times tbefore he scaled through. Smart indeed. Smart with looted funds.
Re: Advertising Industry In Nigeria: Maximising The Post-COVID Reality – Seyi Tinubu by Digmygold: 3:52pm On Jan 04, 2022
BigSarah:
All 3 comments above same user

Na Seyi Tinubu dey behind the three monikers.

. Olodo wey no fit pass Law School Exam.
Re: Advertising Industry In Nigeria: Maximising The Post-COVID Reality – Seyi Tinubu by TheGift: 3:53pm On Jan 04, 2022
Beface:

Did not read that he runs a media company and is a member of the Advertising Practitioners Association of Nigeria.
Re: Advertising Industry In Nigeria: Maximising The Post-COVID Reality – Seyi Tinubu by MrMcJay(m): 4:10pm On Jan 04, 2022
litigator:

Whilst playing games on my tab during call-to-bar, I had looked forward to meeting you as opposing counsel someday.

Well! You decided not to delve into the arena of litigation. Regardless, there is no gainsaying that you are an intelligent, humble and humane lad. I never knew you were the much talk about Seyi Tinubu under the Master of Rolls called your name.

Keep it up, incoming Governor.

2012/2013
Nov 28, 2013.
Morning set
Re: Advertising Industry In Nigeria: Maximising The Post-COVID Reality – Seyi Tinubu by MrMcJay(m): 4:11pm On Jan 04, 2022
Digmygold:

Yet he had to write Law School exams multiple times tbefore he scaled through. Smart indeed. Smart with looted funds.

Wrote it twice. First attempt, he was more involved in Campus politics than academics. He was gunning for the Bar 1 Students' Presidency.
Plenty smart candidates fail Bar finals, ask those who have written it.
Re: Advertising Industry In Nigeria: Maximising The Post-COVID Reality – Seyi Tinubu by Rondrosco: 4:50pm On Jan 04, 2022
Since the launch of the first news outlet in Nigeria in 1859, Nigeria’s advertising industry has grown to become a flourishing self-sustaining ecosystem valued at a whopping 425 million U.S. dollars as of 2017

Re: Advertising Industry In Nigeria: Maximising The Post-COVID Reality – Seyi Tinubu by MsAllison(f): 4:52pm On Jan 04, 2022
Coldshisha:

State government issued curfew 7pm and he. Complied by switching off his devices
I'm watching you
Re: Advertising Industry In Nigeria: Maximising The Post-COVID Reality – Seyi Tinubu by ThatFairGuy1: 4:54pm On Jan 04, 2022
MsAllison:
myn.d44 OJUCROOK grin grin lalasti.clala Seu.n

Rule 1

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NSE Market Downturn: How Have You Been Affected? / Best Way To Send Money Home From UK? / How To Start Pure Water Business In Nigeria(free Report)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.